Nexus 7 not boot

Search This thread

laki_luk

Nov 8, 2012
Hi, mam problem z moim Nexus 7. I installed Clemsyn's Elite Kernel (UNDERVOLTED), and system has stopped working.Android does not start, it shows only the Nexus logo. Restore to default in recovery not work and do not know how to fix it now tablet.

Please help me. I'll send a beer (paypal) :)

Last edited:

AndDiSa

Dec 2, 2009
Heidelberg
HTC Desire
Nexus 7
If you only flashed a new kernel, it should be sufficient to flash the original kernel again. If recovery is not working, out can do that in fastboot mode. If you do not have the a backup of your kernel, you can extract it from the factory image.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Reactions: Omar04

clemsyn

Sep 19, 2006
Hi, mam problem z moim Nexus 7. I installed Clemsyn's Elite Kernel (UNDERVOLTED), and system has stopped working.Android does not start, it shows only the Nexus logo. Restore to default in recovery not work and do not know how to fix it now tablet.

Please help me. I'll send a beer (paypal) :)

Connect to a computer USB with the original cable that it came with. Then turn on by pressing buttons to enter vootloader (power button+volume down button). If it doesn't work, turn it off and give it 3 to 5 minutes and try again. Try this about 10 times. Lmk how it goes.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    If you only flashed a new kernel, it should be sufficient to flash the original kernel again. If recovery is not working, out can do that in fastboot mode. If you do not have the a backup of your kernel, you can extract it from the factory image.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
    You could use the Nexus toolkit to flash stock rom. Here's the link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1809195