[03.02.10 V2] > HD2 BIOS Boot Splash Screen < Animation, Welcome Screen and Sounds

Search This thread

CerfVolant

Jul 1, 2007
0°11'32"W-49°10'60"N
in order to make more easy the procédure (convert...)
i made a small prog (a frontend)
Automatic conversion Bmp, launch CustomRUU, delete temporary file...

SplashScreenHtc.png

you can DownLoad it : http://www.leplat.info/download/Hd2/BootScreenMod_HtcHd2.exe

3to4

Aug 13, 2009
Lyon
Can someone make green windows?

Can someone make a cab file with this green screen? The original screen is kind of red, and I prefer this green one.
I looked through all the posts, but it doesn't seem easy to make one myself..

Maybe not many people are watching this thread anymore, but if someone can do this for me, that would be really nice.

Attachments

• welcomehead.jpg
    welcomehead.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 77
  • welcomehead.192.jpg
    welcomehead.192.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 78

forelli

Jan 26, 2009
Kashyyyk, Galactic Empire
HTC Leo
Can someone make a cab file with this green screen? The original screen is kind of red, and I prefer this green one.
I looked through all the posts, but it doesn't seem easy to make one myself..

Maybe not many people are watching this thread anymore, but if someone can do this for me, that would be really nice.

The post above you gives you a link to do it yourself.

f.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Hi there, how are you people

someone can give me a favor, I will need the .jpg ONLY (480x800) of the First Screen BIOS Splash Screen with Qualcoom for HTC HD2 where is LOADING......,

I can't extract the pic from the package and I will the glad to have it to make the full sequence on my HD2, please someone let me know or send me the .jpg, thanks.

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Hi there, how are you people

someone can give me a favor, I will need the .jpg ONLY (480x800) of the First Screen BIOS Splash Screen with Qualcoom for HTC HD2 where is LOADING......,

I can't extract the pic from the package and I will the glad to have it to make the full sequence on my HD2, please someone let me know or send me the .jpg, thanks.

I know, the sequence is already on the first post, I just have to do it in different way, please someone have only the picture of the First Boot Screen?

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Guys, I am in big trouble!

I try to explain, I flashed my .png image with nbimg_v1.1 for first and half-first (second) splash screen boot and the second splash after I flashed HD2_Splash_Screen_V2 did not go away! So if I will have only the pic of that first boot splash of HD2_Splash_Screen_V2 I will reflash it. Not I still with first splash bios loading and when show up the Radio, Rom exc.. show up also the old splash screen, that is my problem.

Someone can help me, please?

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
OK! Thankx,

I did a splash screen for my situation, I post the pic here so if someone want to try it! With this splash screen will be 4 sequence in this Bios Boot,

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Initialization.jpg
    Initialization.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 102
  • Initialization.rar
    10.7 KB · Views: 24

Top Liked Posts