I increased the liveOC to 117% and I'm using SmartAssV2, do I need change the governor in any way for it to apply to the current frequency levels?
Enable the SAI service. Then select the vibration levels for proximity far and proximity near.
When the phone is ringing will vibrate in different levels according to proximity sensor. For example, you may have different vibration levels when the phone is in your pocket (proximity near) or when it's in your desk (proximity far).
Hopefully, SAI service will be used for more similar automated functions.
New version 2.0.0 (soon on Google Play)
- Support for Custom Voltage
- Introduced SAI service (a service that will be used for automated functions)
- SAI: selectable vibration on phone ringing according to proximity sensor (thanks to m4kl4 for his idea)
- Fix issue with crash when no root
- Fix issue with crash on deep idle stat dialog
- Improve speed
- Reduced su access (only when required)
|jelly bean, manager, semaphore, semaphore kernel|
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|