Thanks Meter: 2,051

By ultrashot, Recognized Developer on 28th February 2012, 02:45 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th November 2012, 11:09 PM |#121  
OP Recognized Developer
St.Petersburg

More
Added a special version compatible with next WP7 Root Tools release. Works with full unlock as well.
It isn't the version that supposed to have newer ConmanClient binaries.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ultrashot For This Useful Post: [ View ]

11th November 2012, 11:17 PM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thanks for a great program, Ultrashot! It used to work with my Focus, then I got a new PC with 64 Bit. Now it won't recognize my phone. Any ideas what I can do to get it to connect?
11th November 2012, 11:49 PM |#123  
OP Recognized Developer
St.Petersburg

More
There is no difference in connection between x86 and x64 OS. I am (and the most of developers around) using x64 OS as well.
You should just have valid drivers (Windows Update will help) and WMDC. You MUST have Zune running. That's all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ultrashot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th November 2012, 12:37 AM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Thanks for that. I haven't tried it with Zune running. I'll try it, and see what happens...
12th November 2012, 11:13 PM |#125  
Recognized Developer
Flag Sinop/Boyabat
Thanks Meter: 1,769

Donate to Me
More
a very big business
Thank you very much my friend

There are 3 languages
Added Turkish language
Attached Files
File Type: xap WmdcLauncher_AllUnlocks_3_Languages.xap - [Click for QR Code] (797.0 KB, 92 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pdaimatejam For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th November 2012, 03:23 PM |#126  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
thanks for your hard work! Worked really really great on my optimus 7 after some attempts! Its so much easier now to tranfer files between my phone and my computer!
28th November 2012, 04:35 AM |#127  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,001

Donate to Me
More
I must have a weird version of windows 8 pro x64, but to get this to work I had to quickly startup Zune and while it was loading I had to quickly startup WMDC. You have to be fast and sometimes it takes it a few tries, but it'll work. WMDC and Zune must confict over a driver after theyre loaded in memory, but if you do it right you'll get it.
The Following User Says Thank You to aclegg2011 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift aclegg2011 Ad-Free
10th December 2012, 03:33 PM |#128  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
I need some suggestion: I've dynamics 2 rom on my omnia 7, i'm able to connect the device to pc and run wmdc without problems. But when i try to copy files in windows folder i've an error: Impossible to copy *file.xml* You don't have permission to create this element. File is in this case the camera fix for nokia extra
18th December 2012, 10:26 AM |#129  
Thanks Meter: 367

More
WMDC problem on Dynamic ROM for HTC7Pro
Hi. I have two similar devices. One with DFT ROM, second with Dynamics ROM. DFT works well - when WMDC started on device and WP Connect Tool (or Zune) on PC, Desktop WMDC starts itself and VS2008 native debugger works well. Screenshot:

On Dynamics built in WMDC (automatically started on background) and handly launched WMDC too have the same problem: Desktop WMDC is not launched itself (but after manual start is green), VS 2008 debugger hangs everytime, sometimes message "%CSLID...%\... couldnt start" occures after any minutes, sometimes I must kill VS from TaskManager manually. Deploying and Remote Tools work well. Screenshot:

Do you know somebody, what is difference (number and IPs values are different on screenshot) and how can I repair it? Dynamics seems better for me, but native debugging is necessary. M.

EDIT: Third IP is a rest of WIFI tethering in past. After tethering I must restart phone, hotspot switching off does not enough. Now Desktop WMDC launches itself, but DEBUGGER STILL HANGS! Screenshot:

Edit:
I found out that the problem is not ROM dependent, but Device dependent. See and answer, please, thread http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...1#post35720231 .

I added support for native TRACE output to VS 2010 debugger.
19th December 2012, 03:17 PM |#130  
Flag Nieuwerkerken
Thanks Meter: 119

Donate to Me
More
Thanks, ultrashot. Very nice job. Was giving some problems with the connection but with installing windows Phone device manager it made connection.
20th December 2012, 08:40 PM |#131  
Thanks Meter: 367

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by herlek

Thanks, ultrashot. Very nice job. Was giving some problems with the connection but with installing windows Phone device manager it made connection.

Hi herlek. I reported the same behaviour in older Native Debugger thread. By my search it is problem of any custom ROMs. It is soluted, when I start use WPConnect (part of WP 7.1 SDK) instead Zune and rewrite any Registry values to older custom ROMs (especially old DFT based, see http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...hp?t=1336137#5 etc.). Confirmed on all ROMs which I tested and all PCs (with installed, uninstalled and noninstalled WPDM too). Only WiFi tethering cause connection lost now. WMDC + VS 2008 Remote Tools + Ultrashot and WINCOs tools have more complex functionality, then WPDM, which sometime abuses too much PC sources. M.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
debugging, file manager for windows phone 7, rapi, wmdc, wp7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)