FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[MOD][RemICS-JB] SGS3 Style Notification Panel [13/11/2012]

475 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,331
 
By monish1995, Senior Member on 13th November 2012, 03:26 AM
Post Reply Email Thread


SGS3 Style Notification Bar and Toggles



INFO

Hey Guys, this is an Addon Pack for RemICS JB Made by me, Supermaster34 and chinmay_7d
Hope you Enjoy
Feel free to give you views and opinions about this mod and also tell me if you encounter any bugs

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Enter Recovery
2. Choose Zip from sdcard
3. Flash Zip
4. Reboot

DOWNLOAD LINK

Click HERE to Download

CREDITS

Supermaster34
chinmay_7d

Hit THANKS If you like my work
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to monish1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift monish1995 Ad-Free
 
 
13th November 2012, 03:27 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 2,331
 
More
Reserved for future Use ..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monish1995 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift monish1995 Ad-Free
13th November 2012, 04:12 AM |#3  
erpurohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,439
 
More
first thanks.....
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to erpurohit For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift erpurohit Ad-Free
13th November 2012, 05:42 AM |#4  
XYunknown's Avatar
Retired Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 840
 
Donate to Me
More
Good Luck, Monish Looks awesome
The Following User Says Thank You to XYunknown For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XYunknown Ad-Free
13th November 2012, 07:06 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monish1995



SGS3 Style Notification Bar and Toggles



INFO

Hey Guys, this is an Addon Pack for RemICS JB Made by me, Supermaster34 and chinmay_7d
Hope you Enjoy
Feel free to give you views and opinions about this mod and also tell me if you encounter any bugs

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Enter Recovery
2. Choose Zip from sdcard
3. Flash Zip
4. Reboot

DOWNLOAD LINK

Click HERE to Download

CREDITS

Supermaster34
chinmay_7d

Hit THANKS If you like my work



awesome the mod iv been always waiting for ever since gb (downloading) can we flash this mod in ither jb ROMS too..????
13th November 2012, 07:23 AM |#6  
amerkiller1995's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
Is there any way to revert if I don't like it?

Sent from my GT-I9000
13th November 2012, 07:34 AM |#7  
erpurohit's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,439
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerkiller1995

Is there any way to revert if I don't like it?

Sent from my GT-I9000

yes you can there will be a backup create during flashing....it will be save on your sdcard in univeralflasher folder....
13th November 2012, 07:42 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
fantastic toggles!!! Great work? Please can you add Fast Charge support in toggles for the next release?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
13th November 2012, 07:51 AM |#9  
amerkiller1995's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 179
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by erpurohit

yes you can there will be a backup create during flashing....it will be save on your sdcard in univeralflasher folder....

That's great, I'll try this today.

Sent from my GT-I9000
13th November 2012, 08:35 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
Donate to Me
More
Impressive!!!!
It will be great if there is transparent mod ^^
13th November 2012, 08:58 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag Herne
Thanks Meter: 327
 
More
Work's also on my Defy+

Gesendet von meinem MB526 mit Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes