i managed to flash with odin, the pit, pda and phone files from overcome.
i tried 3-4 times, i was getting all types of errors but it finally worked.
Here it is, JQ1, Gingerbread for the Galaxy Tab !
Here are versions both with and without bootloaders:
With bootloaders: http://www.multiupload.com/IZLCKQ3VJC <--- flash this one
Without bootloaders: http://www.multiupload.com/OT2H45PO57
The version without bootloaders doesn't boot for me and gives screen corruption. Running with bootloaders now.
Finally got boot!
Procedure (ODIN !):
- Press the thanks button and/or donate
- Download and extract the firmware zip
- Download and extract the attached gt-p1000_mr_PIT.zip
- Download and extract the attached dbdata.zip
- Flash the firmware tar as PDA, repartition enabled, use the attached PIT
- After flash immediately boot into download mode again
- Flash dbdata.tar as PDA (NO repartition)
- After flash immediately boot into recovery mode
- Wipe cache
- Wipe data / factory reset
EDIT: The bootloaders ARE signed, but NOT secured. Custom kernels and firmwares can still be flashed !
EDIT#2: CF-Root v3.2 for JQ1 / Gingerbread has arrived: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=176
EDIT#3: Be sure to use Odin 1.7 attached to this post, older versions of Odin will NOT work !
|Thread Tools||Search this Thread|