[ROM][11/24][JB 4.2] Stock Rooted FULL De-Odex - JOP40C base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
As the name implies...

Stock rooted full De-Odexed!

Version #2 - Upadated 11/24/12: Full System De-Odex, not just apps any more ;c)

Features:
  • Root works fine!
  • ADB as root!
  • init.d Support!
  • Busybox!
  • Zip aligned!
  • All apps updated as of 11/24/2012!
  • MD5: 4589D5D501FA65A616BF10BA06A15AAC

JOP40C.png

Download HERE

Please hit Thanks :highfive:

Last edited:

Scott

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
  • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give a link back to this thread or my website, www.scottsroms.com
  • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
  • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
  • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
  • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Last edited:

Scott

So, is this under the Apache Licence 2.0, like Android requires? :D

Still, thanks for the convenience of packing this up.

Whatever original licence is included with Android 4.2 carries over.

But dont forget on XDA you cant just kang things that people post with out proper attribution.

brfsa

Dec 1, 2008
Bangkok
Nice! that was quick.
just waiting for some nice UV/OC kernel to be ready for 4.2

Thank you.

pajaSRB

May 24, 2010
Beograd
TNX for stock 4.2. Can I install this on top of Smooth rom 4.1 with bricked kernel ? I will do full wipe from cwm.

Texas_T-Bolt

Dec 22, 2011
Bryan
So can I flash this like nothing in CWMR? I'm on dark pa 2.54 but I know I have to wipe but once its flash will I still have root/su?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

Scott

TNX for stock 4.2. Can I install this on top of Smooth rom 4.1 with bricked kernel ? I will do full wipe from cwm.

Not sure, I never used those ROMS but I dont see why not. I would, however, recomend updating the new bootloader to be more "compatible" with the ROM.
When Asus changes bootloaders they always change something... IDK, they just do :confused:

So can I flash this like nothing in CWMR? I'm on dark pa 2.54 but I know I have to wipe but once its flash will I still have root/su?

You will have full root access to include an unsecured kernel for ADB remount, push, etc...

Last edited:
Reactions: Sensation-al!

Texas_T-Bolt

Dec 22, 2011
Bryan
Not sure, I never used those ROMS but I dont see why not. I would, however, recomend updating the new bootloader and radio to be more compatible with the ROM. When Asus changes bootloaders they always change something... IDK, they just do :confused:

You will have full root access to include an unsecured kernel for ADB remount, push, etc...

Alright I'll give it a try thanks!

yukkio

May 19, 2009
Not sure, I never used those ROMS but I dont see why not. I would, however, recomend updating the new bootloader and radio to be more compatible with the ROM. When Asus changes bootloaders they always change something... IDK, they just do :confused:

Hi, thanks for the ROM. Installing this I will get new 4.2 bootloader and radio?

BR.

blucmal

Nov 13, 2011
I guess the new booloader is not compatable with older ROMs?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Scott

blucmal

Nov 13, 2011
Do I need to flash gapps or does this include everything? Just waiting for download to finish:)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As the name implies...

Stock rooted full De-Odexed!

Version #2 - Upadated 11/24/12: Full System De-Odex, not just apps any more ;c)

Features:
    • Root works fine!
    • ADB as root!
    • init.d Support!
    • Busybox!
    • Zip aligned!
    • All apps updated as of 11/24/2012!
    • MD5: 4589D5D501FA65A616BF10BA06A15AAC

JOP40C.png

Download HERE

Sharing Policy

• The spirit of Open Source is to share your knowledge and files with the rest of the world so they can improve on what you do when possible. This is also my philosophy and I would never compromise that!
    • You are free to use this ROM or any part of this ROM any way you like as long as you give a link back to this thread or my website, www.scottsroms.com
    • Do not use my work if you cannot give proper credits!
    • Consider this your permission! Please do not PM me asking if its OK to build off this ROM. Permission granted!
    • However this does not include my CleanROM series of ROMS. Please do not use those without contacting me first!
    • This ROM is not a CleanROM. Its a stock rooted and all yours!

Wow, in 17 minutes there were 34 downloads and 3 thanks

I'm sad :(
    @scrosler
    Do you have plans to update this ROM to 4.2.1 (JOP40D)?
    http://android.clients.google.com/p...signed-nakasi-JOP40D-from-JOP40C.659e6288.zip

Sent from my Nexus 7

Already done!

[ROM][11/28][4.2.1] Stock Rooted - JOP40D - De-Odexed!

This thread is now closed!

Give me one last thanks if you think I work hard for YOU :good: :angel: :D