Moving on to HTC Sensation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

.TanTien

Aug 7, 2012
Hey guys,
I thought I would say bye to you all and also a big thank you to this awesome community. Even though I had a villec2 there was a ROM called Trickdroid. And I wanted to say thanks torxx for those ROMs! It was an awesome experience! Thank you so much torxx!
The reason why I'm moving on to the HTC Sensation is because my sister wanted to get the One S pretty badly. She gave me her Sensation and also gave me 100€. I simply couldn't resist.
So bye to all of you and I wish you a good time!
Bye.

Sent from my HTC Sensation

Reactions: Elloco305

.TanTien

Aug 7, 2012
I'll probably stay with the Sensation because on ebay it's only 200€ max. and I don't have the extra 170€ to get the One S S4 :(
Getting S-OFF was just pain in the ass. The Sensation has 1.27 HBOOT and I had to do the wire trick. It took me over 2 hours to get the timing right and get S-OFF...

.TanTien

Aug 7, 2012
Sounds good but 8gigs are definitely too few for my. Even 16 are nearly too few. But I'll definitely take a look at the Nexus 4. Maybe I'll get it next year when I have some more money.

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
I'll probably stay with the Sensation because on ebay it's only 200€ max. and I don't have the extra 170€ to get the One S S4 :(
Getting S-OFF was just pain in the ass. The Sensation has 1.27 HBOOT and I had to do the wire trick. It took me over 2 hours to get the timing right and get S-OFF...

My brother's took about 5 mins lol

Sent from my locked, tampered ville

.TanTien

Aug 7, 2012
My brother's took about 5 mins lol

Sent from my locked, tampered ville

Idk why it took me so long. Probably did something wrong. But now everything works without any issues. All those custom Roms are just amazing! I don't regret the exchange at all.

bb2htc

Aug 17, 2010
Hey guys,
I thought I would say bye to you all and also a big thank you to this awesome community. Even though I had a villec2 there was a ROM called Trickdroid. And I wanted to say thanks torxx for those ROMs! It was an awesome experience! Thank you so much torxx!
The reason why I'm moving on to the HTC Sensation is because my sister wanted to get the One S pretty badly. She gave me her Sensation and also gave me 100€. I simply couldn't resist.
Bye.

Sensation is an excellent device as well. You won't feel much difference except for the the most obvious one - speed. I switched from Sensation to One S :laugh:

.TanTien

Aug 7, 2012
For me it's the same speed. I can't feel and difference except the battery life. It's really not hat great.

O_G

Retired Senior Moderator / Retired ET Admin
Jul 8, 2007
Thread Closed

No need for this to continue.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,
    Bye.