FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Battery problem HD7

1,723 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,722

By ukicar, Senior Member on 20th December 2011, 11:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello everyone ....

I have a problem with charging the battery on my HD7...
When I leave the phone on the charger overnight ... the morning shines green light 100% battery, but after a few minutes show a lower value ... eg 90%. During the day, the battery drain is normal.
When the phone on the charger during the day and when the battery is charged (quickly turns off the charger) ... there is no effect of the rapid discharge of the battery. The battery is drained properly.
I concluded that the charger charges the battery to 100%, and then turns off. The phone starts to use battery the rest of the night. The phone is still on the charger. I think that is not normal behavior of the phone. My Trophy has not worked in this way

I use Nextgen 2.0 rom. and battery status v4.1.0
I wonder, the battery is bad or the software or something else.

thank you

--------------------- edit -----------------------------------

I solved the problem by buying a new charger

27th December 2011, 11:23 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Anybody can help him
27th December 2011, 08:30 PM |#3  
Flag Bournemouth
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tula...

Anybody can help him

No need, look at the bottom of his post - he fixed the problem with a new charger.
3rd April 2012, 02:49 AM |#4  

More
I had similar problem, changed to new one.
10th July 2012, 03:34 AM |#5  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 415

More
when u leave the phone on the charger overnight, what happens is that th ephone fully charges. to 100 % and then the charger shuts off. but the phone runs on fthe battery especially if u have the radios or wifi on but the indicator thinks that its still on the charger ...but the wifi radios ect is using the power

when u unplug the phone, the battery drains down to actual level aka rapid draining
16th November 2012, 04:45 PM |#6  

More
I think battery or charger should be the problem but probably battery. pretty cheap on ebay
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
battery problem hd7

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)