wildfire silicone case

Search This thread

usaff22

Nov 8, 2011
Unfortunately, Maps has stopped.
Don't buy this either (which is what I have but it came with a screen cover and was much cheaper)

Here

It is like a nightmare taking that cover off, especially since after charging my phone it won't boot and I have to take the battery out. It is even such a terrible nightmare taking it off I always have to take it off using a knife (otherwise it simply won't budge) so don't buy that either.

heavy_metal_man

Nov 6, 2011
i use a leather case :) its similar to this one but it doesnt have the card holders and its not for a wildfire s :p

Davlink

Nov 29, 2010
I'm using a silicon case for a while now and it's pretty useful.

Brand: Muvit

Very easy to remove, no problem to grab my wildfire from my pocket and doesn't oversize the phone.
The only drawback I have is the combinaison with a screen protector but very pointless.

pantapanta1

Mar 8, 2011
Got a nice hydrogel case with a free screen protector fron ebay!It is great compared to silicone cases and only 3 euros!!!:p

arkoze

Dec 19, 2011
Sheffield
Dont buy a silicone case it just grips to the inside of your pocket and is a pain to get out!!!

i bought one a about £3 off ebay, it annoys the hell outta me. its now collecting dust in my bedroom for this reason.

Its the screen i really wanted protected. My Wildfire is 18 months old now and not a scratch on the screen. I keep it in the same pocket as my loose change too - so would've been another waste of money if i'd gotten a screen protector or leather case after that.

lincsat

Jan 11, 2012
I use the Soft Gel case with a screen protector, it works well. I had one of the hard Silicone cases but you struggle to push the buttons with those. Never had a problem getting either out of my pocket or removing the phone from the cover.

jaksa35

Jan 12, 2012
Split
I've also had problems with my phone in the pocket when having a silicone case so i bought a rubberized plastic one .

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

acwildfire

Oct 11, 2011
3 different cases... dont use any of them.
after a year, my wildfire has certainly excelled ! no scratches, pretty decent condition

jiantzu

Jun 29, 2011
I started to use a silicone case, but find that it will turn yellow and later bought the hard case

35niavlys

May 2, 2012
www.sylvainmenu.com
I personally use a silicone protection for over a year and it does not block in the pocket, there are probably different types of silicone ;)

Moreover he has already fallen a few times with this protection and it is still like new :p

johny_pg1

Sep 4, 2012
I have both silicone and a leather case and I mostly use the leather one because its sleek and elegant :D and the silicone one I use when I am running and doing outdoor activities such as camping.......
So I have pretty good experience with both of them and I will recommend them both.
Cheers :D

Don't buy this either (which is what I have but it came with a screen cover and was much cheaper)

Here

It is like a nightmare taking that cover off, especially since after charging my phone it won't boot and I have to take the battery out. It is even such a terrible nightmare taking it off I always have to take it off using a knife (otherwise it simply won't budge) so don't buy that either.

were to buy this in the US