FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

**What phone should I buy next?** -- Not sure what device to buy? Ask here!

14,560 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,271

By KidCarter93, Retired Forum Moderator on 21st August 2012, 11:26 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
19th November 2012, 06:01 PM |#991  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
iphone 4 replica
My last post might've been missed but I'll just ask it again.

What do you guys think is the best iphone 4s replica out there for around $200 or €150?

GooPhone, GooApple, Lizi, ... ?

I like the iphone's look (menu and phone) but I like the android OS for it's bride selection of apps.
I also would like it to be Android 4.0 , retina, 1ghz cpu, +512mb ram.

Hope someone can help me out, I already transferred the money, now I just have to choose.

19th November 2012, 06:16 PM |#992  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Skopje
Thanks Meter: 2,143

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bOyka8

My last post might've been missed but I'll just ask it again.

What do you guys think is the best iphone 4s replica out there for around $200 or €150?

GooPhone, GooApple, Lizi, ... ?

I like the iphone's look (menu and phone) but I like the android OS for it's bride selection of apps.
I also would like it to be Android 4.0 , retina, 1ghz cpu, +512mb ram.

Hope someone can help me out, I already transferred the money, now I just have to choose.

Honestly, all of them are crap. Their quality is very bad, although they seem good at first glance. But if you have already paid, then go for the GooPhone. It looks like it's better than the other ones.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to despotovski01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift despotovski01 Ad-Free
19th November 2012, 06:35 PM |#993  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
iphone 4 replica
Quote:
Originally Posted by despotovski01

Honestly, all of them are crap. Their quality is very bad, although they seem good at first glance. But if you have already paid, then go for the GooPhone. It looks like it's better than the other ones.

Aaw, thanks for the fast reply but too bad they are all crap, and yeah, some friend of mine had the W007 and it looked as it worked pretty good and on the videos too.

I just really like the looks of the iphone but I never would buy the real one as I prefer android. So I think it shall be this one?

android-sale.com/goophone-y5-retina-screen-1ghz-mt6575-processor-smartphone.html

at first I was thinking about this one

android-sale.com/gooapple-v5-plus-phone.html
19th November 2012, 07:11 PM |#994  
Moscow
Thanks Meter: 0

More
samsung galaxy s3 has weak a battery. there is an android device that better battery than the iPhone 5? I want to try android, but with a normal battery, because iOs tired.
19th November 2012, 08:09 PM |#995  
Flag Neunkirchen - Saarland
Thanks Meter: 18

More
droid DNA or Nexus 4 ? who can help me ???
19th November 2012, 08:14 PM |#996  
Flag Porto
Thanks Meter: 290

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by djbosanac

droid DNA or Nexus 4 ? who can help me ???

If you want more xda support then Nexus 4, if not, then go for the DNA, I think it's better (Don't forget that it's only sold on the US).
But in my opinion, I would prefer the Nexus 4 just 'cause I like it more, it's really a personal opinion matter.
19th November 2012, 10:37 PM |#997  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Want to buy a new phone for the wife, budget around 300 currently she has the desire but our little boy has taken ownership since his best mate is talking tom.

Needs to have
good signal strength
good wifi reception
takes nice photo's / video
not too bulky

I was set on the htc one v but after reading the issues with the signal dropouts crossed it off the list.

I am contemplating the desire x - everything seems okay with it except for the fact the video is apparently poor. How poor is the question since I have an incredible s the video is poor too, the desire's video is also poor. Then again can't have it all for a budget of around $300

What other recommendations are there I can maybe throw in an extra $100 if it is really worth it but at the end of the day something closer to $300 would be better?

I looked at the Samsung Mini s3 a little more expensive than the desire. Then the Sony Xperia P or maybe the Galaxy S2. All these phones will be over $300 though and I am not even sure she really needs the extra power or functions. Maybe just better video/photo's that is about all.

I could get a new htc desire for around $200 but is it worth it? Maybe the desire x is a better option for a hundred more?

I have the incredible s and the speaker volume is not the best, skype calls are also on the low end of volume. So hoping HTC has improved the speakers in these new ranges?

Any advice welcome, thanks.
19th November 2012, 11:01 PM |#998  
Flag Ribeirão Preto
Thanks Meter: 2,328

More
Xperia P or Xperia U. Take a look at them.

"What really matters in this world, anyway?"
20th November 2012, 01:58 PM |#999  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deia

samsung galaxy s3 has weak a battery. there is an android device that better battery than the iPhone 5? I want to try android, but with a normal battery, because iOs tired.

Galaxy Note has a good battery (and obviously the room for it)
20th November 2012, 02:38 PM |#1000  
Flag Bucuresti
Thanks Meter: 1,344

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deia

Moto Droid RAZR MAXX have the most powerful battery
The Following User Says Thank You to monkteo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift monkteo Ad-Free
20th November 2012, 06:32 PM |#1001  
Flag Neunkirchen - Saarland
Thanks Meter: 18

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mfsr98

If you want more xda support then Nexus 4, if not, then go for the DNA, I think it's better (Don't forget that it's only sold on the US).
But in my opinion, I would prefer the Nexus 4 just 'cause I like it more, it's really a personal opinion matter.

Are HTC's less supported on XDA? because both are android.
Yes i know they are not at sale in the netherlands. Uhm prefer to buy it via via in the USA, and send it to holland. But specifications about the phones witch one is better? I saw a vs to note2, and the droid wins easy of it. I know HTC SENSE is a very big application heavy so smoothnes is requierd..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
device, new device, new phone, phone, tablet, what to buy, what to choose

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)