[APP] WebTV 3.71 Watch TV Stream from your PDA - ¤¤¤ Now more than 1000 Channels ¤¤¤

Search This thread

jphreynaud

Mar 9, 2009
Lyon
Dear All,

Another TV application for our PDA ...
When you double click on a TV/Show Icon its stream is launched in the selected player (CorePlayer, Windows MediaPlayer or TCPMP).

Since version 3.70, MORE THAN 1000 CHANNELS Links are provided from many countries.

Channels List per countries :

Albania 1, Andorra 1, Arabics 25, Argentina 7, Australia 9, Austria 2, Belarus 1, Belgium 22, Belize 2, Bolivia 4, Brazil 15, Bulgaria 2, Canada 35, Chile 5, China 22, Colombia 5, Costa Rica 3, Cuba 2, Cyprus 5, Czech Republic 3, Denmark 5, Dominican Republic 16, Estonia 3, Ethiopia 1, France 87, France (FAI) 51, Germany 47, Greece 18, Hungary 9, India 27, Indonesia 3, Iran 38, Ireland 2, Israel 8, Italy 57, Japan 33, Kazakhstan 1, Korea 7, Latvia 9, Luxembourg 2, Malaysia 1, Malta 5, Mexico 10, Netherlands 42, New Zealand 5, Nicaragua 1, Nigeria 1, Norway 2, Panama 1, Peru 1, Philippines 3, Poland 14, Portugal 7, Puerto Rico 4, Romania 3, Russia 17, Serbia 1, Slovenia 2, South Africa 3, Spain 33, Sweden 4, Switzerland 5, Thailand 4, Turkey 19, Ukraine 5, United Kingdom 43, United States of America 168, Uruguay 1, Uzbekistan 4, Venezuela 3, Zimbabwe 1
-------------
Total 1008 Channels from 71 Countries

You can select a specific player for each channel.
Dynamic address (according date) streams are managable ...

I developped this small app because my children was not enjoying me watching the TV News at 8pm every day ...
Now I can watch the News in my bed before sleeping
I named it WebTV ...

Feel free to share any new TV stream (working) that you can find.

Channels:
There is 5 Tabs in which you can select your favorites channels among the long channels list.
By default, the software shows around 25 channels as an example.
To personalize to your favorite selection, you have to go in the "Setup'" Tab then Press the "Channels ..." button.
From there you can define your own selection ...
You can find more explanation in the "readme.txt" file.

Language:
WebTV is available in English, French, Greek (thanks to Angelos_cy), Danish (thanks to Mitta), Italian (thanks to salvy.c.83) and Portuguese (thanks to peste19)

Χάρη στoν Angelos_cy, το WebTV είναι τώρα διαθέσιμο στα Ελληνικά !
Takket være Mitta, WebTV er nu tilgængelig på dansk !
Grazie a salvy.c.83, WebTV è ora disponibile in italiano !
Graças a peste19, WebTV está agora disponível em Português !

Enjoy :)

Last version : V3.70 25/04/2009
- Fixed Crash after closing and re-entering in Channel Setup Dialog
- Improved Players detection , especially in non English or French devices
- Added "< Select a Country ... > message in Channel setup Dialog to make it easier. (custardo01 idea)
- Added Danish software translation. Thanks to [Mitta] from XDA Developers ;-)
- Added Italian software translation. Thanks to [salvy.c.83] from XDA Developers ;-)
- Added Portuguese software translation. Thanks to [peste19] from XDA Developers ;-)
- Added Few channels and Channels Icons ... Now more than 1000 Channels !
Last version : V3.71 25/04/2009
- Fixed: Channel where swapped in Channel setup Dialog ... (Thanks peste19)

More info ? see ReadMe.txt in attached WebTV_0371.Zip file

You enjoy WebTV ?
Please consider to <Pay me a Beer> :)
No matter how small, many thanks for your support !

Sincerely
JPhReynaud

Download History
WebTV_0300.zip (287.0 KB, 1485 views)
WebTV_0301.zip (362.2 KB, 6075 views)
WebTV_0350.zip (653.6 KB, 3592 views)
WebTV_0360.zip (493.8 KB, 3928 views)
WebTV_0370.zip (472.7 KB, 192 views)

Attachments

• Screen01.jpg
    Screen01.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 14,538
  • Screen02.jpg
    Screen02.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 12,174
  • Screen03.jpg
    Screen03.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 7,596
  • Screen04.jpg
    Screen04.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 7,994
  • WebTV_0371.zip
    472.7 KB · Views: 46,394
Last edited:

custardo01

Jul 17, 2007
London
Dear All,

Another TV application for our PDA ...
When you double click on a TV/Show Icon its stream is launched in the selected player (CorePlayer, Windows MediaPlayer or TCPMP).
Channels are freely definable within an xml file.
Dynamic address (according date) streams are managable ...
I developped this small app because my children was not enjoying me watching the TV News at 8pm every day ...
Now I can watch the News in my bed before sleeping
I named it WebTV ...

Feel free to share any new TV stream (working) that you can find.

Enjoy :)

It works brilliant on my Touch HD and I like all the default channels . Thank you very much for sharing! I love it. Parfait.

One question for setting your own channels must it be done manually adding to the WebTVList.xml?? Don't seem to be able to do anything in the Setup option.

EDIT: Forget my question you already said it in your post - sorry got all excited and missed it :)

custardo01

Jul 17, 2007
London
Actually there is a slight problem - when I run it the Menu option is disabled in WebTV and the Media player??
EDIT: Problem only with WVGA - all ok on QVGA

Last edited:

schiale

Dec 6, 2008
cannot understand how to set channels..tried to open WebTVList.xml from the ppc but blank page opened...tried to copy and open it from pc but no way...i'm a noob but i think this app could be very interesting, plz help! :)

ps: i'm italian if any italian guy could help via pm, would be cool!

Last edited:

mohasea

Aug 29, 2008
cannot understand how to set channels..tried to open WebTVList.xml from the ppc but blank page opened...tried to copy and open it from pc but no way...i'm a noob but i think this app could be very interesting, plz help! :)

ps: i'm italian if any italian guy could help via pm, would be cool!

You must copy your webTVList on your PC. Open it with Notepad (.txt editor).
The syntax of the file is very simply.

lotherius

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 12, 2009
Houston, TX
Google Pixel 6
Couple of problems here. It only plays a few seconds in media player an then goes back to the app. Also how do I set it to use tcpmp player or the htc player? The readme file says to use The select button to do this but no such button exists on The setup tab. Only The dropdown box that has media player and iexplore.

EDIT: Fixed. Problem was that The app uses hard coded paths to detect the players. Since TCPMP iscooked into my ROM, it wasn't in the default location so I ha to edit the xml file in The WebTV directory to the correct path. Now thet it is

Last edited:

mohasea

Aug 29, 2008
Note that the best program & version to play stations is CorePlayer v.1.3.0 build 6213 (for ARM) [with older version, I had problems to play some stations but now its OK].

mohasea

Aug 29, 2008
Anyone know of anymore US tv stations and how to add them?
Your wishes here:
http://www.italiastreaming.net/tv_radio_sms_gratis/it/tv-italiane.html

Here you can find a list of italian TV. On the same site there are TVs from all over the world. I hope you could add these streams on this amazing software.
To Add stations, you must copy the WebTVList on your PC, to edit it (with wordpad) and add the adress of your station. Dont forget to creat Icon for your station ("name of station.jpg" file, size 64x64 pixels that you put in "Program Files\WebTV\Channel Icons\" directory)
:)

For Every Body:

Please Share your best station Add here (it will be great to have Lot of choice of station in the program !)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @ jphreynaud
    Thank you very much for this great app. Everything seems to work fine with my Wizard (except some glitses & freezes that have to do with the great 200Mhz procesor :mad:).
    I have a question. Is it easy to put some streaming radio stations? I know that now the most of the phones have intergrated a radio chipset but it would be great for some of us that have old phones :eek:.