[ROM][25 Feb 13]Desire XS version 1.1 [Sense 4.1 lite] [Android 4.0.4]

879 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,971

By thantos2024, Senior Member on 21st November 2012, 08:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd November 2012, 01:23 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Thanks a lot, looks realy great. Try to install.

22nd November 2012, 01:35 AM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,971

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nazri5363

greats....is this the same base with viper rom?

No, that is based on the rom from the One X, which has full sense and has been resized to fit our devices, this is from the Desire X, and is sense lite, but doesn't require any resizing at all.

Due to the Desire X having very similar spec to the Desire S, this rom runs real smooth, even before overclocking, at 1.5Ghz though it really flys.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to thantos2024 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift thantos2024 Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 01:35 AM |#13  
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 147

More
Sent from my HTC Desire S using xda premium
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1353634462714.jpg
Views:	969
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	1501412  
The Following User Says Thank You to UmairAhmad For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift UmairAhmad Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 04:10 AM |#14  
Flag Pulai
Thanks Meter: 80

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by UmairAhmad

at 1.5 oc?
22nd November 2012, 05:03 AM |#15  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 545

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thantos2024

No, that is based on the rom from the One X, which has full sense and has been resized to fit our devices, this is from the Desire X, and is sense lite, but doesn't require any resizing at all.

Due to the Desire X having very similar spec to the Desire S, this rom runs real smooth, even before overclocking, at 1.5Ghz though it really flys.

You should ask Team Venom to allow you to use Venom Tweaks. The more often I use various ROMs - the more I understand that the presence of Tweaks can really make the ROM to stand out among others. And I believe that this ROM + Venom Tweaks could actually become a big benefit, especially since there is no resizing difference or issue like some Sense 4 ROMs have/had
22nd November 2012, 05:35 AM |#16  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 1,534

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatal1ty_18_RUS

You should ask Team Venom to allow you to use Venom Tweaks. The more often I use various ROMs - the more I understand that the presence of Tweaks can really make the ROM to stand out among others. And I believe that this ROM + Venom Tweaks could actually become a big benefit, especially since there is no resizing difference or issue like some Sense 4 ROMs have/had

Team venom doesn't allow anyone to use their tweaks, no exceptions. Most of the tweaks probably won't work anyways considering this isn't a full sense ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
22nd November 2012, 05:40 AM |#17  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 58

More
What is sense4.1 lite?

22nd November 2012, 05:44 AM |#18  
Flag Chandigarh
Thanks Meter: 1,534

More
Sense 4.1 lite is the version of Sense found on the Desire X. It's called lite since it doesn't have all the features like 3D animations, fancy lockscreen, or full Sense 4 launcher like the One X/S ROMs do. The good thing is that being a minimal rom, it will probably be bug free, have no resize errors, and be very fast.

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shrome99 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift shrome99 Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 06:13 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 77

More
Wonder how this will compare to Fallout Evolution once it exits beta. Looking forward to this rom when it's released in a final version.
22nd November 2012, 06:45 AM |#20  
Flag Kharkiv
Thanks Meter: 71

More
O_o I v never seen 4300+ score in antutu with our device.... Will definitely try today

22nd November 2012, 07:07 AM |#21  
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 545

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrome99

Team venom doesn't allow anyone to use their tweaks, no exceptions. Most of the tweaks probably won't work anyways considering this isn't a full sense ROM.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Aww, too bad.. Well, then I at least hope for quick setting to appear in this ROM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
andriod 4.0.4, desire s, rom, sense 4.1 lite

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)