FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!
Post Reply Email Thread
22nd November 2012, 07:32 AM |#11  
Senior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 14
 
More
Hard to get people to download a ROM without any screenshots of what it looks like...
 
 
22nd November 2012, 08:08 AM |#12  
Senior Member
Flag pasig
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Hold up! Grab the latest one here!

http://d-h.st/CCJ


Despite me saying report issues in thread, I still got a pm...

If it doesn't boot, re flash. Don't wipe the second time around.

HDMI out works?

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2
22nd November 2012, 09:19 AM |#13  
StrumerJohn's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by umz_786

Hard to get people to download a ROM without any screenshots of what it looks like...

Don't download it then.

It says clearly in the OP it's based off of Stock ICS. You should know what that looks like.
I'm not trying to win anyone over from what they have. I just thought it'd be nice to create a stock based ROM for you guys on my own time since no one else has. I didn't know a community with barely any other devs would be so picky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by terenceleechan

HDMI out works?

Sent from my GT-P6200 using Tapatalk 2

Yes sir!
There's absolutely NO Bugs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Member90

I definitely will try this when P6200 available..this what i want..custom rom based on stock..yahooo...waiting............

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~.. .~...
Xperia X8
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Neo
Galaxy W
Xperia Play
Xperia U
Galaxy SII G
Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

Sent from my GT-P6200 using XDA Premium

Literally as soon as I get a System Dump + Boot.img I'll begin support on the GT-P6200. Still waiting on someone to follow my suggested Noob Friendly guide on post 7 .
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 12:03 PM |#14  
gingerboy92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Don't download it then.

It says clearly in the OP it's based off of Stock ICS. You should know what that looks like.
I'm not trying to win anyone over from what they have. I just thought it'd be nice to create a stock based ROM for you guys on my own time since no one else has. I didn't know a community with barely any other devs would be so picky...



Yes sir!
There's absolutely NO Bugs!



Literally as soon as I get a System Dump + Boot.img I'll begin support on the GT-P6200. Still waiting on someone to follow my suggested Noob Friendly guide on post 7 .

i have a system dump for p6200 stock ics that i made some time ago, but not the boot.img, and my tab is not on stock now. could i just upload the boot.img from P6200DXLPB_P6200OLBLP8_XME.zip that i downloaded from sammobile?

edit: ahh. sorry, the one from sammobile is a boot.bin, not boot.img. i can upload you my /system dump if you need them, but you'll have to find the boot.img from somewhere else.
22nd November 2012, 12:16 PM |#15  
StrumerJohn's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerboy92

i have a system dump for p6200 stock ics that i made some time ago, but not the boot.img, and my tab is not on stock now. could i just upload the boot.img from P6200DXLPB_P6200OLBLP8_XME.zip that i downloaded from sammobile?

edit: ahh. sorry, the one from sammobile is a boot.bin, not boot.img. i can upload you my /system dump if you need them, but you'll have to find the boot.img from somewhere else.

That'd help, but I still wouldn't be able to do anything.

Someone would still have to get me a boot.img
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 12:51 PM |#16  
gingerboy92's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

That'd help, but I still wouldn't be able to do anything.

Someone would still have to get me a boot.img

i've flashed back to stock. currently uploading the files. it's huge, and will take a lot of time with my slow internet connection. can't do much about it.
update:
and here you go.
http://goo.gl/wUVm5 -boot.img-
http://goo.gl/dPQm5 -system dump-
i think i did it right. :P
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gingerboy92 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gingerboy92 Ad-Free
22nd November 2012, 03:09 PM |#17  
ps000000's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nonthaburi / Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 234
 
More
Smile
Very interesting
22nd November 2012, 03:24 PM |#18  
pintunoor's Avatar
Member
Flag Los Angeles, 90001
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Where is p6200 build????
22nd November 2012, 04:23 PM |#19  
Member90's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pintunoor

Where is p6200 build????

Otw dude

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~.. .~...
Xperia X8
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Neo
Galaxy W
Xperia Play
Xperia U
Galaxy SII G
Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

Sent from my GT-P6200 using XDA Premium
22nd November 2012, 10:26 PM |#20  
StrumerJohn's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683
 
Donate to Me
More
I'll work on it as soon as I can guys. .

Since I don't have a choice, I've been dragged out for my family for National Turkey day.

I'll probably start tomorrow.


Hope that's okay with you all.

Sent from my SCH-I535 — Smausng Galaxy S III d2vzw using xda app-developers app
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
24th November 2012, 02:18 PM |#21  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 29
 
More
I havent even root my tab, your room will be the 1st custom rom for my p6200.

Sent from my GT-P6200 using xda app-developers app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes