22nd November 2012, 08:27 PM |#771  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 216

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gogodu5sU

You're Welcome melando.
I must admit that i didn't spend much time searching for power/vol/...icons
and have yet to find or make decent holo looking ones.

Doesn't bother me greatly. One personal preference - I reduced the size of the clock and battery text to make more room on the status bar. And I might line up the invisible menu button with the visible 3-dot menu symbol when I get a moment... but that is really nit-picking
23rd November 2012, 11:13 AM |#772  
Flag Huntington Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 362

Donate to Me
More
Power Button for the NexusHD2-ICS-CM9 V2.8
SystemUI.apk for NexusHD2-ICS-CM9 V2.8 modified and cleanly recompiled with the following:

An 'Invisible' Power soft button / softkey function

Select for 'Power button' (in all languages) in the CM9 NavBar editor when configuring your keys layout.

Install:
Just flash the Aroma installer from recovery and choose to install to SD-EXT, DataOnEXT, or NAND with the option of returning to the unmodified original.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wwchang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wwchang Ad-Free
24th November 2012, 08:25 AM |#773  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

gogodu5sU, thanks for doing many improvements & upkeep - truly much appreciated.

i tend to do a 'minimal but functional' on purpose, and i think the improvements are refreshing indeed - always appreciated your extra, extra eye on things.

...and will allow more time to focus and take care of other things, some not all in the threads too of course - again much appreciated.

Quote:

Thanks for the kind words wwchang. I just enjoy the ride, you know.

lol, very apt youtube, truly super thanks gogodu5sU, lol - cool, funny, insightful - i'm still grinning.

yeah, it's really just a ride, and just another ride, until someday you just disappear fade, right into the ride.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wwchang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wwchang Ad-Free
7th December 2012, 11:06 AM |#774  

Donate to Me
More
NavBar HT 22 dip for NexusHD2 CM10 JB V1.1 & V1.2
NexusHD2 CM10 JB V1.1 & V1.2 framework-res.apk modified for NavBar HT 22 dip portrait & landscape modes.

Flash the installer from recovery, and choose your installation type.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wwchang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wwchang Ad-Free
7th December 2012, 08:11 PM |#775  
Flag TehRan
Thanks Meter: 58

More
can i have An 'Invisible' Power soft button / softkey function for AOKP & AOKPA LEO BUILD 40 [HWA][4.0.4][tytung_HWA_r3]?
7th December 2012, 09:06 PM |#776  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jabi_james

can i have An 'Invisible' Power soft button / softkey function for AOKP & AOKPA LEO BUILD 40 [HWA][4.0.4][tytung_HWA_r3]?

You mean this rom, right?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...41462&page=574

I'd really like to help you on this one, but my HD2 NAND is setup just a certain way right now, and I can't easily backup / overwrite it to test this rom - if it were NativeSD ported then it might have been easier to test and make a mod right away.

Hehe, luckily I saw this post just when you posted it...nowadays I'm doing more full compile android builds for another device, mostly for personal, and follow those threads.

Though please feel free to PM me with requests, as I still like contributing to the HD2 groups however I can.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wwchang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wwchang Ad-Free
8th December 2012, 08:19 PM |#777  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
NexusHD2 1.3 Power soft button
wwchang, please, could you update your NexusHD2 JB mod with invisible navbar power button for new version (v1.3) of this rom?
Your previous mod version 1.2 was very usefull for me. Thanks for your work.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Refraction For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Refraction Ad-Free
9th December 2012, 02:07 PM |#778  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
NexusHD2-JellyBean-CM10_V1.3a Power button
Quote:
Originally Posted by Refraction

wwchang, please, could you update your NexusHD2 JB mod with invisible navbar power button for new version (v1.3) of this rom?
Your previous mod version 1.2 was very usefull for me. Thanks for your work.

I too much ask,please...
The Following User Says Thank You to anter333 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift anter333 Ad-Free
10th December 2012, 01:15 AM |#779  

Donate to Me
More
Power Button / Softkey for the NexusHD2-JB-CM10 V1.3(a)
SystemUI.apk for the NexusHD2-JB-CM10 V1.3(a) modified and cleanly recompiled with the following:

An 'Invisible' Power soft button / softkey function

Select for 'Power button' (in all languages) in the CM10 NavBar editor when configuring your keys layout.

Install:
Just flash the Aroma installer from recovery and choose to install to SD-EXT, DataOnEXT, or NAND with the option of returning to the unmodified original.

Optional change of NavBar HT to 22 dip:
framework-res.apk has been modified to NavBar HT 22 dip, and with landscape mode soft buttons activated.

DIY installation: d/l & copy the attached modified framework-res.apk to the soft buttons aroma installer /system/framework directory and flash from recovery.

The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to wwchang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wwchang Ad-Free
10th December 2012, 12:10 PM |#780  
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 26

More
Hi wwchang,

your new "SystemUI.apk_NexusHD2.CM10.JB1.3_mod_'invisib le pwr btn'.zip" cause System-UI FC on my system. The old one works good. Is it me, or something is wrong with your last zip?

Thanks!
10th December 2012, 12:28 PM |#781  

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jskenderi

Hi wwchang,

your new "SystemUI.apk_NexusHD2.CM10.JB1.3_mod_'invisib le pwr btn'.zip" cause System-UI FC on my system. The old one works good. Is it me, or something is wrong with your last zip?

Thanks!

I tested it on a fresh NativeSD install of jb 1.3, and it seemed to behave as usual - nothing unusual at all.

Did you wipe dalvik cache? Maybe try to do that from recovery, and then flash the modified SystemUI.apk again.
The Following User Says Thank You to wwchang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift wwchang Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, cm9, mods, paranoidandroid, softkeys

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)