[ROM] AOKP Fast n Furious + ZenKernel V2.1 I&II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

eatandpeace

Nov 22, 2010
FlouSS Big thak's to Hero355 and all the others :good: really good job !

@Hero355 i tryed with the latest files and it works on my wave 2 ! here are the problems :

- Calibration
- battery ( dont charge , and we can't know the pourcentage ...)
- SD card
- The phone shutdown ( totally like you removed the battery )
- wifi don't work
- Modem don't work

this is just to sum up . if you have any question ( cause you don't have a wave 2 ) i'll be pleased to answer ;)

good luck We are all waiting for a final version ;)

same kernel, same hardware level problem. no matter what rom you used.
lets wait patiently for next kernel update.

ps : for all dev, dont forget to rest, go outside and take some fresh air. maybe hang out with your girl..or do whatever for fun, except coding.. ;)

Last edited:

allanm777

Jan 22, 2012
Mumbai, India
put cm10 zlmage and my combination trick in my above previous comment then it will work or else u r doing it wrong :D:laugh::cowboy:

Can u plz tell us clearly what xactly has to be done where to put file, what files has to be used and where ?

I placed zImage of CM10 in Phone Memory and clockworkmode on SD Card.

I entered into Recovery mode by pressing Vol up + Menu + End Call

Then when I try to Restore i get error E:\Card is missing blah blah....

And then doesn't boot just goes off after showing BadaDroid splash screen.

However I used CM10 ROM Method and in that SD Card was shown I Installed many apps thru my SD Card.

Last edited:
Big thak's to Hero355 and all the others :good: really good job !

@Hero355 i tryed with the latest files and it works on my wave 2 ! here are the problems :

- Calibration
- SD card
- wifi don't work
- Modem don't work

this is just to sum up . if you have any question ( cause you don't have a wave 2 ) i'll be pleased to answer ;)

correction. charging is possible (wave 1 too) but screen must be awake.

also, i can hear at the charging wire when its fully charged, then i hear a very high beep sound.

FlouSS

Nov 24, 2012
Tunis
correction. charging is possible (wave 1 too) but screen must be awake.

also, i can hear at the charging wire when its fully charged, then i hear a very high beep sound.

Nope it doesn't work for me but SD Card mount now ( I haven't done something special ) :D

I think the first real problem to fix is the screen !

to be more precise when you push the lock button :

* you have a black screen ( the backlight still work )
* then all the phone crash !
@hero355 hope it will help :)

Visual Focus

Oct 18, 2012
Melbourne
www.webaddict.gr
Feedback from S8500

System gets responsive using this App:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.swapit.expander.de&hl=el

It swaps a part of the SD card and fakes it like being extra Ram.

The whole experience got smoother but still Google plays struggles.

Also there is an account issue,when i download a game from Google play after that it says "not possible to verify your Google account" etc
so to install another game or app i have to go at settings>accounts remove the account and add it again,each time all over again.

Downloaded 4 games, Angry Birds Star Wars and Cut the rope run fine.

Temple run doesn't load and also Halfbrick's Jetpack Joyride has a noticable lag.

Last edited:

FlouSS

Nov 24, 2012
Tunis
After testing again and again the problem of the lockscreen i discovred that the phone doen't crash after the screen lock when an application is working ( i tried this with apollo ) but the phone don't respond ( no phone crash but no responding ) ;)
PS :the Zimage given by Tiegerouzin don't work for me there is a crash after the boot logo of badadroid i used the Zimage of Hero355

saint_diablo

Nov 25, 2012
Mumbai
Big thak's to Hero355 and all the others :good: really good job !

- Calibration
- SD card
- wifi don't work
- Modem don't work

I followed the instructions written by HERO355 but my wave ii is stuck on boot screen !
CM10 is working perfectly

Can anyone guide me plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NAND TEST S8500
    Big Thank Zjmaster & Mwolf
    News :

NAND TEST :
    For clean bada or no much Apps on after i make 3 Kernel with choice

For now its 90for phone and 150mo for Apps then 1go for Android

1: Kernel : 90mo=Phone 150mo=AppsBada 1go=Android

2:Kernel : 90=Phone 300=AppsBada 800mo=Android (next)

3 Kernel : 90=Phone 500=AppsBada 600mo=Android(next)

We know phone memory its util when we dont have SD but all have SD and Apps Bada same all can install apps on sd for now

ROm alpha test :

Nand kernel S8500 ALpha :

Nand kernel S8530 ALpha

1 : Drag & Drop zImage & system.tar.gz on Phone 390mo
    2 :
    3 :
    4 :
    5 :
    6 :
    7 :
    8 :
    9 :
    10 : boot normal call + end

5min wait on black screen Why boot its more long because there's makinig Nand

What News :
    Ultra fast
    Aroma file manager with terminal
    DONT USE RECOVERY WIPE FOR NOW

FASTER FOTA + EASY RECOVERY :
    This release boot faster and show you when you can uphold call + end
    Then when you see the screen came black with blue square you can uphold.​

Fota easy Recovery Mode
    Menu+End
    Flash it with Multiloader

IRC for help :
    http://webchat.freenode.net/
    Channel : #badadroid​

LINKS REMOVED BY VeNuM 11-30-2012 (Gpl Non-Compliance)
    Oh, I forgot one thing... The things written in first post about the return to ICS is a complete bull****! It has the same requirements as ICS, but needs many changes under the hood to make butter running etc. And after all it runs faster than ICS and eats less memory even on that hardware what we have on wave. It is still a fast phone, but needs a good stable kernel that requires time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

But what you can tell as shi t, what have you crazy here?
    I do not understand you came to help or tell salads?
    Already asshole if I say that Jelly Bean is a chasm of resources is that this is the case, if you test yourself with the current version of the kernel you will see for yourself!
    But as the kernel Jelly Bean is not finished and therefore that of ICS much more elaborate and we realized we only got something good, why is privately!??? ! You expect that the modem is finished???

What is shameful is to take poor excuses to convince people to donate. Also to lie them and play with their illusions. Just for a little hundred euros. Or less.

Also I still don't understand the motivation a programmer could have in buying an s8500 when he has the oportunity of completing a driver for an s8530, which happens to be the machine he owns. Perfect for testing! A great aim for a developer! Sure he would get fame and admiration. I bet if he had an s8500 he would start a fundraising for getting an s8530 aimed at making a working LCD driver xDDD

Already first in case you did not know asshole I never do computer programing but I still managed to bring in the overclocking kernel;)

Secondly in case you do not know I have resumed work and donations have stopped 50€ so I decided to put the rest of my wallet but only at the end of the month when I ''ll hit my pay ...

Now if you want I can show you that I have a S8530 sending you a photo of my ass and if you're not happy I'm sending another photo!

Is that clear?

You two out of my thread the next time I see you post something stupid like I redo the moderators!!!

Ps : for members since I finished work at 16:30 and I'm home to 17H. proof being members on irc, I have little time to look into it but still I took the time to the lcd without know development! Once I have my pay I could invest in a S8500 and continue porting, please do not believe this shi t baby, I do not have 16 years but 39 years, I assume and I assure !!! ;)
    Op contact me about GPL compliance via pm. Thread closed until that time... knowone else needs to contact me. Only the OP.

Edit: After speaking with OP via PM the thread will remain closed and links have been removed.
    Update : kernel for 8500
    Dont charge your wave, if you are using droid. Thats all.

True maybe but im working all time with usb to see debug no problem maybe its an mistake an prev kernel