[ROM]VLALJ2[12/12] Saurom-Projekt The_Hybrid '|Tablet layout fixed .. BELL csc

Search This thread

startoss

May 7, 2011
After flashing this rom, it was working great. Until i notice S Beam stop working. I reflashed stock rooted rom and it worked again. So i flashed this rom again and tested and it doesn't work. It looks like it is missing the directshare app. Can anyone else test S Beam and confirm. Thank you.

S Beam not working for me either. Tried to S Beam a photo from the S3 gallery to my Note 2 and the Note 2 launch a blank google play screen.

Reactions: rayandreas

Jbluedodge

Oct 3, 2008
Is there a zip file for the camera mod?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal

RC 1.2 Changelogs

• CRT-OFF (no glitch/artifacts)
  • Skip songs w/ long press volume up and down ..
  • Home button Lag fix (delay decreased )
  • Call recording
  • (Multidpi_fix.KIT included in Rc1.2)
  • fixed dialer in landscape and the weird layout for the tabs
  • fixed Camera
  • fixed the mulitab panel
  • fixed calculator
  • fixed pop browser

d2enigma

Apr 7, 2011
ok .. i canfix that . pretty easy fix beats me why these modders are forcing res on htere multi dpi ack instead of locking it (like i do)

on anohter note i found how to enable lte whenyou lost it with flashing this rom .. it appears it wasnt hard .. info added in post 3 ..

I'm guessing this new patch doesn't include the fix for the keyboard? I had to apply the keyboard fix separately. I am currently running at 260dpi and the original keyboard fix for 240 still works without FC.

Another issue I noticed is that when you lower the dpi below 260, gmail app starts to act weird when you select multiple emails.

Here's the working samsung keyboard for this rom and all 4.1.1. tw based note ii roms. Found on the international note forums. All credit due to the original modders. Just reposting as it took me so long to find one that works. :good:

http://www.mediafire.com/?6z3gwnx6bkdi10b

240 - DPI

Also if you could include a black status bar into you next update, it would be a plus ;)

I have been waiting for this. ...Awwww 240 goodness

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317

DAGr8

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 27, 2010
Montreal
I'm guessing this new patch doesn't include the fix for the keyboard? I had to apply the keyboard fix separately. I am currently running at 260dpi and the original keyboard fix for 240 still works without FC.

Another issue I noticed is that when you lower the dpi below 260, gmail app starts to act weird when you select multiple emails.

I didn't upload the keyboard cuz i make the apps multi.. that one only works at specific dpi.. right now is kicking my a$$ but i will eventually fix it.. same for stock browser..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

ratchetjaw

Jan 26, 2009
Seems popup browser gets cut off on stock dpi. I had that issue when I was in previous version after flashing the dpi fix. When I dont use fix everything works great. After reboots I have to rerun local app to have voice in google now but it works. Thanks for a solid ROM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

rockinandroid

Apr 22, 2012
At&t apn settings

Hey Notice on this ROM that for att apn settings where it says....APN TYPE.....Mine just says internet+MMS, Internet and MMS....on other roms i was able to put in their default,mms,supl instead of these default settings....is there a way i can get that to go back to where i can put in setting myself...reason being when on LTE i am not seeing the speeds with Internet+MMS....i get like 12 up....with the other settings (default,mms,supl) i get like 56 up...How can i correct this...do i install another modem...any help is appreciated.....Thanks,,,,

dafoxs

Jun 5, 2008
Hey Notice on this ROM that for att apn settings where it says....APN TYPE.....Mine just says internet+MMS, Internet and MMS....on other roms i was able to put in their default,mms,supl instead of these default settings....is there a way i can get that to go back to where i can put in setting myself...reason being when on LTE i am not seeing the speeds with Internet+MMS....i get like 12 up....with the other settings (default,mms,supl) i get like 56 up...How can i correct this...do i install another modem...any help is appreciated.....Thanks,,,,

Mine has the supl there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

gundal

Aug 10, 2010
VancouverIsland
Hey DAGr8,

Awesome rom, just a few things ive noticed and wondered about.

On rc1.1 I could use rom toolbox pro to change all my status bar icons, for whatever reason it no longer works in rc1.2.. any idea?

how do you disable boot sound?

Love the rom man thanks for the hard work
oh the default mms app cant recieve mms pics

Last edited:

projekt1

Aug 3, 2007
NorCal
Anybody else experiencing laggy messaging? It works fine until I hit send, then the entire phone gets stuck on stupid for a few seconds.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    LOTR

clePA.png

Got Questions ?

BEFORE ASKING Please visit the :

========> Q & A <========

T H R E A D

RC1.3.2

NO MIRRORS PLEASE.

more recent video please ... showcasing tablet mode aroma etc

RC 1.3.2 Changelogs

• Added BELL CSC stuff (should fix all Bell related issues as long as you follow the same steps as for rogers)
    • Fixed Aroma installer
    • Fixed Tablet UI layout <------------- yall asked for it
    • added some xml tweakbox tweaks for app per dpi .. http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=34864996&postcount=74
    • Introducing AROMA installer
    • Flashing i317 latest Perseus Kernel Optional
    • Flashing Rogers Modem Optional
    • Introducing Xposed framework mods (basic mods can be enabled and disabled learn more here : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2012770
    • Tweakbox is added , and you need to enable it via Xposed but :
    • DO NOT OPEN TWEAKBOX NONE of the mods work for our device you will BOOT LOOP ifyou try to enable them... The only reason for tweeakbox to be there is because it enables (for more advanced users) dpi per app <-- thats right ..
    • read about it here : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=34837279&postcount=72
    • and here : http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=34864996&postcount=74 (please share your custom XML)
    • All bloat is removed and replaced by 4.1.2 bloat (you can add all back via Aroma)
    • ink mode on lockscreen
    • 23 toggles
    • TWlauncher auto rotation 5x5 grid size
    • no longer using auto rotate application
    • Boot sound renamed to *.bak .. so its silent
    • reverted to ATT boot animation ...
    • Bravia Engine
    • of course all of the changes form RC1.2 added :
    • Call recording
    • Touchwiz Launcher fc fixed !
    • (Multidpi_fix.KIT)
    • fixed Camera
    • fixed calculator

Features

• Modded Camera (take pictures with volume or longpress power button. although power menu pops up it still works)
    • Multi-csc (lots of languages , thx to wanam)
    • Debloated much more ..
    • New bootanimation + Boot sound
    • Fix Battery meter in Systemui (is now accurate)
    • Tablet Ui + Phablet Ui (enabled at there respective dpi)
    • added apps :chrome-sms popup-rom toolbox lite-rotation control-VLC-phone silencer
    • added widgets : Asus weather and lwp (will only work at low dpi )
    • multi window MOD
    • unlimited multipane apps (Multi View control )
    • 4 way power menu
    • 15 toggles
    • Battery mod
    • Deodex
    • Zipaligned
    • Rooted
    • Busybox
    • Symlinked
    • Stock Touchwiz theme
    • No Modem
    • No Kernel
    • Call recording
    • Touchwiz Launcher fc fixed !
    • multi - dpi apps : dialer snote twlauncher mms email camera (more to come)
    TIPS IN POST #3
    (will be added as we find some)​

Credits

• braway
    • cmenard
    • garyd9
    • Gestalt73
    • LegendK95
    • pulser_g2
    • Robo89
    • sbrissen
    • Tungstwenty
    • wanam
    • The XDA team
      maybe more that I forget ..
    screenshot2012112623375.png

screenshot2012112623381.png

Other then a few , multi dpi glitches , the hybrid goal is pretty much reached

app per dpi is NOW possible using TWEAK box

RC 1.2 Changelogs

• Call recording
    • (Multidpi_fix.KIT included in Rc1.2)
    • fixed Camera
    • fixed calculator
    • fixed pop browser
    So let me understand this.. nobody is posting so that means another room became better?

I could port a rom for you guys and then post it.. oh wait they are already a dozen of these....

Once a stable with few bug update comes out from Samsung then ill bother updating..

For those not aware Samsung provide updates every 2-3 weeks for international version..and they are pretty much all alike very few bug fixes. .

Atm i see no reason to run more recent base.. im still running this rom.. it already has the most recent apps from latest Samsung updates...

Sent from my SGH-I317M using xda premium
    ok quick update for those who wanted one , i did fix phablet + tablet in one apk so the systemui is pretty much complete and done ...

You have to be under 210 for phablet and around 150 for tablet , that imo is way to low , so im already trying to work around that...

Once that is done , I need to make the apps multi-dpi , as it will look weird if i dont .. and that is VERY time consuming ..

the theme comes form the gn2 intl section get it here