FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HD7 after changing Digitizer

37 posts
Thanks Meter: 3

By eee3+, Member on 21st October 2012, 10:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello.

Could you explaine what is wrong with my phone.

I`ve chaned the digitizer. Everything after that looks good & the phone is booting.
But I can`t see anything. There is no picture on screen, only light, sound & vibro.
When pluged into the PC it`s vibrates & sounds.
I`ve tried to boot bootloader mode but I can`t see what happend with it. Digitizer start vibrates after pressing VOL- + Power.

ZUNE writes eror code C101002E.
Please, help.

22nd October 2012, 06:51 PM |#2  
Flag Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eee3+

Hello.

Could you explaine what is wrong with my phone.

I`ve chaned the digitizer. Everything after that looks good & the phone is booting.
But I can`t see anything. There is no picture on screen, only light, sound & vibro.
When pluged into the PC it`s vibrates & sounds.
I`ve tried to boot bootloader mode but I can`t see what happend with it. Digitizer start vibrates after pressing VOL- + Power.

ZUNE writes eror code C101002E.
Please, help.

The Lcd is a very simple device, it's either working or not much like a pc monitor. If you properly reconnected it to the mobo it should display an image regardless of whether the digitizer is working or even on the phone. Take the back cover off and recheck the connection. You can also check the connection with a magnifying glass to see if you bent a pin. If you still don't have a visible screen then most likely you damage the lcd when removing the digitizer strap.
The Following User Says Thank You to hooutoo For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hooutoo Ad-Free
27th November 2012, 10:35 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 3

More
tnx
Quote:
Originally Posted by hooutoo

The Lcd is a very simple device, it's either working or not much like a pc monitor. If you properly reconnected it to the mobo it should display an image regardless of whether the digitizer is working or even on the phone. Take the back cover off and recheck the connection. You can also check the connection with a magnifying glass to see if you bent a pin. If you still don't have a visible screen then most likely you damage the lcd when removing the digitizer strap.

find new LCD. Had replaced it. Everything woke good. Thanks alot.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)