[16.03.09][WWE] Touch-IT v4.5 "Landscape"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

djjef85

May 25, 2008
This ROM has a landscape mode from Diamond 2 TouchFLO 3D, isn't it? Should I download the RC1.1 or the final version?
I want to download this ROM but I don't have a rapidshare premium account (the free one give only ~20 kbps). Pls upload it to FTP (for faster download speed). Thanks a lot..

RC1.1 has far less bugs as the 2 newest ROMs (although most are already solved, solutions can be found in this thread).

I'm very happy with V4 II now after doing all provided fixes, thanks guys!

Last edited:

_craven_

Nov 6, 2008
I heard the final version of Touch-IT v4.0 is worse than RC1.1 , is it true? Which version should I download?

MykeChester

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Earth
I suggest use RC1.1 for now...much stable...but ask for the opinion of other members also...hopefully the final version will be finish soon...:)

remixtech

Mar 15, 2009
Lille
www.mevaere.fr
T9 Dictionnary

Hello,

Could you help me on several things ? Thanks a lot. I dont have test this rom, and i will received my Xperia in one week.

1 - I have an azerty keyboard (french) ? Is it compatible ?
2 - Is it possible to have a virtual keyboard in azerty ?
3 - Is it possible to have a T9 dictionnary french ?

Thanks a lot ;)

Fi3nD

Mar 14, 2009
Hey just a quick question, by installing this rom, does it previously remove EVERYTHING? Does it remove the Xperia panels? I would love to have this rom but would prefer it if it was in a panel too with all the other Xperia stuff still there.

Thanks

agent_47

Jan 7, 2009
GÖTEBORG
Hey just a quick question, by installing this rom, does it previously remove EVERYTHING? Does it remove the Xperia panels? I would love to have this rom but would prefer it if it was in a panel too with all the other Xperia stuff still there.

Thanks

yap.....EVERITHING is removed. media panel willl not be there by default, but u can install it. cab is provided in the .rar file of the rom.....back up contacts

cursor

Sep 21, 2006
Same problem here with 4.0 I.

i think im having this also... this morning I was at the comp. and saw the X1 screen light up like when a message cames in, but it just light up, no message at all.

I asked and yes, my family send me an sms telling they were coming so I'm having the problem.

Strange because friday I received sms without problems.

djjef85

May 25, 2008
i think im having this also... this morning I was at the comp. and saw the X1 screen light up like when a message cames in, but it just light up, no message at all.

I asked and yes, my family send me an sms telling they were coming so I'm having the problem.

Strange because friday I received sms without problems.

I can confirm that sometimes sound doens't play when receiving a new text message (if I'm right I also had the problem in RC1.1). But it's not that I don't receive the messages like theredundant en BobAndrews. No bigs problem now I think, I'll wait for the next release, but it will be nice if the beta-testers pay attention to this...

Last edited:

agent_47

Jan 7, 2009
GÖTEBORG
I can confirm that sometimes sound doens't play when receiving a new text message (if I'm right I also had the problem in RC1.1). But it's not that I don't receive the messages like theredundant en BobAndrews. No bigs problem now I think, I'll wait for the next release, but it will be nice if the beta-testers pay attention to this...

no problem with sms for me.......i tried smsing myself several times. also i got like 12sms last two days of use

Last edited:

c6nsor9d

Mar 10, 2009
Casablanca
Great job !
I have my xperia since a few days ... I never tried to flash a rom into my mobile... however, i have some doubts !
1- I wonder if this rom will be compatible with my mobile since i have an AZERTY keyboard !
2- Is it possible to go back to the initial firmware from sony ericsson ? Will i have to flash another ROM or should I use the sony ericsson update service ?
3- Will the panels still be available after flashing this ROm ?
Thank you in advance for your responses !

PS: Sorry for my bad english :D

Lokatho

Dec 7, 2008
Great job !
I have my xperia since a few days ... I never tried to flash a rom into my mobile... however, i have some doubts !
1- I wonder if this rom will be compatible with my mobile since i have an AZERTY keyboard !
2- Is it possible to go back to the initial firmware from sony ericsson ? Will i have to flash another ROM or should I use the sony ericsson update service ?
3- Will the panels still be available after flashing this ROm ?
Thank you in advance for your responses !

PS: Sorry for my bad english :D

1 - this question is already posted and answered about 2/3 pages ago

2 - please read sticky's

3 - asked about a million times and already answered

Please use search function and read more than just the first pages!!

itje

Retired Moderator
Jun 20, 2007
Kleppe
I have recieved some bugreports from my betatesters, and I am working on fixing them..

But more betas will be pumped to them, cause I find new stuff to implement as I go..much uncharted terretory in the new stuff I got, so im working my ass of to have it up as soon as possible to ya'll starving addicts :p

knudsen81

Sep 22, 2006
Aabenraa
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I have recieved some bugreports from my betatesters, and I am working on fixing them..

But more betas will be pumped to them, cause I find new stuff to implement as I go..much uncharted terretory in the new stuff I got, so im working my ass of to have it up as soon as possible to ya'll starving addicts :p
Take you time, and make a very good rom for os :D

c6nsor9d

Mar 10, 2009
Casablanca
1 - this question is already posted and answered about 2/3 pages ago

2 - please read sticky's

3 - asked about a million times and already answered

Please use search function and read more than just the first pages!!

Thanks !
But still I can't find any answer for the Azerty compatibility ! I guess there will be a new release soon ... I guess i will wait for it !

Status
Not open for further replies.