Win an Honor 7X!
Post Reply Email Thread
27th November 2012, 11:34 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683

Donate to Me
More
Thread Starts here now! Ignore previous posts about troubleshooting and issues (aside from the double flash rule)!

Those of you who want to request features, I'll gladly take them. Please make a post with the Name of the item wanted to be implemented along with a possible link as to where I could find it and I'll see to it that it gets added!

They will NOT be in Elements HD 1.0.0 however (1.0.1 for P6200 users). I'll be putting in requests into Elements HD 2.0.

Build 4 will be the Final release for 1.0.0 (1.0.1 for p6200 users).

Build 3 For P6200 Users is here: http://d-h.st/hZB

Be sure to thank gingerboy92 for finding what was wrong with the P6200 build! I did not have the partition table for the device so I was just going off of my head and my tablet's table which was WRONG apparently. (Once again why things are always risky when a dev makes stuff for devices they don't have! xD)

Once again (I really don't want PMs):

Install Instructions:
1. Download ROM for your device
2. Put on Device (Preferably Internal Storage)
3. Reboot Recovery (Power off, then Power on and Hold Volume UP)
4. Wipe Davlik Cache (It's Under Advanced) Battery Stats, Cache, and Data.
5. Flash ROM (Install Zip)
6. Reboot (Let it boot for a bit)
7. Power Off & Reboot Recovery
8. (DO NOT WIPE) Flash ROM (Install Zip) once again!

Follow those simple steps and you're good to go!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free

28th November 2012, 04:52 AM |#102  
Thanks Meter: 53

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Thread Starts here now! Ignore previous posts about troubleshooting and issues (aside from the double flash rule)!

Those of you who want to request features, I'll gladly take them. Please make a post with the Name of the item wanted to be implemented along with a possible link as to where I could find it and I'll see to it that it gets added!

They will NOT be in Elements HD 1.0.0 however (1.0.1 for P6200 users). I'll be putting in requests into Elements HD 2.0.

Build 4 will be the Final release for 1.0.0 (1.0.1 for p6200 users).

Build 3 For P6200 Users is here: http://d-h.st/hZB

Be sure to thank gingerboy92 for finding what was wrong with the P6200 build! I did not have the partition table for the device so I was just going off of my head and my tablet's table which was WRONG apparently. (Once again why things are always risky when a dev makes stuff for devices they don't have! xD)

Once again (I really don't want PMs):

Install Instructions:
1. Download ROM for your device
2. Put on Device (Preferably Internal Storage)
3. Reboot Recovery (Power off, then Power on and Hold Volume UP)
4. Wipe Davlik Cache (It's Under Advanced) Battery Stats, Cache, and Data.
5. Flash ROM (Install Zip)
6. Reboot (Let it boot for a bit)
7. Power Off & Reboot Recovery
8. (DO NOT WIPE) Flash ROM (Install Zip) once again!

Follow those simple steps and you're good to go!

I love u StrumerJohn and gingerboy92..thank you thank you..downloading noe...

edit : i full wipe my tab, then flash ur rom, and i can go to homescreen on 1st boot..no need to flash twice

edit2 : but my wifi error and cant get root access...now i will follow ur guide, flash twice..later i giv my feedback..

edit 3 : i reverted to build 1, then flash build 3, seem wifi hard to connect but works after i set ip address...and one more thing, after boot to homescreen, seems email, messaging and social hub fc...n still cant get root access...but i saw supersu app, i open it and it ask to update, and i update and finally installation failed..i followed ur guide...after this mybe i try reverted to stock rom, then flash build 1 and follow to build 3...

edit 4 : i do clean install from stock rom --> build 1 --> build 3..............i followed ur guide 100% without skip anything..still no luck..have fc app, cant get root access...

...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~.. .~...
Xperia X8
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Neo
Galaxy W
Xperia Play
Xperia U
Galaxy SII G
Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

Sent from my GT-P6200 using XDA Premium
28th November 2012, 02:48 PM |#103  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
folllowed the steps and it installed the 1st time with no issues, but i reinstalled it a second time as part of the instructions and it did further 180 updates, after that i am also getting, crashes from, email, messaging, social hub. I am no expert but i suspect this has something to do with the build prop? Also no root access.
28th November 2012, 03:10 PM |#104  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Assuming this is the P6200 build? No worries. I'll have that stuff all fixed up by Build 4. Sorry the the issues. Build 3 seems to be a disaster for the 3G tab haha.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
28th November 2012, 05:53 PM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 145

More
Quote:

Assuming this is the P6200 build? No worries. I'll have that stuff all fixed up by Build 4. Sorry the the issues. Build 3 seems to be a disaster for the 3G tab haha.

also, i think you should delete the file 98mctweaks from /system/etc/init.d for the next build. i had it in my system dump that i gave you that day because i was using the app. :P sorry. :P
28th November 2012, 09:13 PM |#106  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Quote:

also, i think you should delete the file 98mctweaks from /system/etc/init.d for the next build. i had it in my system dump that i gave you that day because i was using the app. :P sorry. :P

Haha okay. xD like I said it's your device so I'm not really sure what needed or not. Just kept it to be safe.

The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
29th November 2012, 05:35 AM |#107  

More
Quote:

Any news for built 4? Hehe

Xperia X8
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Neo
Galaxy W
Xperia Play
Xperia U
Galaxy SII G
Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

29th November 2012, 06:04 AM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Angry Why us Devs don't like being asked for ETA's ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member90

Any news for built 4? Hehe

Xperia X8
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Neo
Galaxy W
Xperia Play
Xperia U
Galaxy SII G
Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

Nope. I've been slaving my ass off catching up with School. I had Strep Throat from last last (the Friday before Black Friday) Friday and took Friday, Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday off from School. (Had Thursday and Friday off of course for Holidays) I just got back this Monday with a **** ton of homework, an Art Essay (I HATE Art!), and a whole bunch of timed writes and tests to retake and or take this week (forcing me to study). As of right now (22:00 AZ), I'm stressing out over doing 4 Geometry Assignments and Spanish homework before 01:00 (AZ). And I STILL have an Art Essay, Paper, and 2 Projects due Friday. Then of course my room is a total ****hole and my mom is throwing a never-ending bitchfest about it. I also have Club meets every single day after school for Engineering Club, Anime Club, DECA, NHS, and Best Buddies Club (We help Mental Children). To be honest, Build 4 is the last thing on my mind.

^
There's your 'news' for build 4 Hehe.

--
I'll probably start it Saturday if I'm not busy with **** still.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
29th November 2012, 11:59 AM |#109  

More
Quote:

--
I'll probably start it Saturday if I'm not busy with **** still.

This one news for build 4..hehe..

Xperia X8
Xperia Mini Pro
Xperia Neo
Galaxy W
Xperia Play
Xperia U
Galaxy SII G
Galaxy Tab 7 Plus

29th November 2012, 07:02 PM |#110  
Flag North of Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 69

More
StrumerJohn, thank for all your efforts with this ROM. Definitely overall better sound quality. I see that you've included Walkman with this ROM, which works pretty good but when I select Sound enhancements I get a force close. Is this working for you or anybody else using this ROM?
29th November 2012, 10:45 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColMustard

StrumerJohn, thank for all your efforts with this ROM. Definitely overall better sound quality. I see that you've included Walkman with this ROM, which works pretty good but when I select Sound enhancements I get a force close. Is this working for you or anybody else using this ROM?

That's normal. XD. I'm fixing that. Then sound enhancements are a port so they aren't 100% working yet.

The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)