FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The AT&T Jelly Bean Release Thread (4.1.1 released; Kies and OTA)

866 posts
Thanks Meter: 435

By ikjadoon, Senior Member on 10th November 2012, 08:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th November 2012, 05:28 PM |#591  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 65

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano

I was about to do this as well but then freak in nexus 4 has a 5 week wait

sent from my Nexus 7 while my SGS3 rests!

Which means that it'll arrive before AT&T releases Jellybean!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSLEON3

Samsung just posted that Jelly Bean is rolling out Monday to our Canadians neighbors to the north. That is some BS! They torture us with Celine Dion & Justin Beiber and then are rewarded by Samsung with an earlier release of JB than the US users.

This is a good thing. As I've mentioned earlier, this phone is nearly identical to ours, so we'll have a stable custom ROM in a few days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreaCristiano

Which is so weird who wants the 8gb?

LG probably didn't manufacture too many of them for this exact reason. This explains the longer lead time.

29th November 2012, 05:32 PM |#592  
Flag Freehold, New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 278

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kgbkny

Which means that it'll arrive before AT&T releases Jellybean!

This is a good thing. As I've mentioned earlier, this phone is nearly identical to ours, so we'll have a stable custom ROM in a few days!

LG probably didn't manufacture too many of them for this exact reason. This explains the longer lead time.

Let me tell you if were into the second week of December and no update I'm going nexus 4

29th November 2012, 05:48 PM |#593  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Talking
Hmmmm whats this I found , these are not the people who will have answers, these are the people who make things happen.

lets all email, call and fax , and feel free to call and ask for the other officers listed below and harass them as well.

Randall Stephenson, AT&T CEO
[email protected] (direct)
[email protected]
phone: 210-351-5401 (direct to his secretary)
fax 210-351-3553
alternate phone: 210-821-4105 (headquarters, press 3, ask for Mr. Stephenson’s office)
175 E. Houston
San Antonio, TX 78205
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ceo1.PNG
Views:	355
Size:	75.6 KB
ID:	1521764  
29th November 2012, 05:50 PM |#594  

More
The problem is the nexus 4 is having some serious issues, rattling, Google now connectivity issues. Connectivity issues with att hspa+ Google play issues , screen colors washed out etc so this is what's scaring me more so than updates being delayed

29th November 2012, 06:00 PM |#595  
Flag Hillsborough
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyMaster

Hmmmm whats this I found , these are not the people who will have answers, these are the people who make things happen.

lets all email, call and fax , and feel free to call and ask for the other officers listed below and harass them as well.

Randall Stephenson, AT&T CEO
[email protected] (direct)
[email protected]
phone: 210-351-5401 (direct to his secretary)
fax 210-351-3553
alternate phone: 210-821-4105 (headquarters, press 3, ask for Mr. Stephenson’s office)
175 E. Houston
San Antonio, TX 78205

Thanks for the info.

I would agree with this tactic under different circumstances but I'd be wary of going down that road regarding the update issues at this point. Just my 2 cents...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app
29th November 2012, 06:06 PM |#596  
Thanks Meter: 41

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by randun

Thanks for the info.

I would agree with this tactic under different circumstances but I'd be wary of going down that road regarding the update issues at this point. Just my 2 cents...

I cant turn around now , I have already filed a complaint with the prosecutors office where I reside and the F.T.C. against Samsung for bait and switch tactics, AT&T is also listed in the complaint. I will likely have android 5.0 on my gs3 before I see any results but I will keep you all informed.
29th November 2012, 06:22 PM |#597  

More
Quote:

I cant turn around now , I have already filed a complaint with the prosecutors office where I reside and the F.T.C. against Samsung for bait and switch tactics, AT&T is also listed in the complaint. I will likely have android 5.0 on my gs3 before I see any results but I will keep you all informed.

You have mental issues my man

29th November 2012, 06:30 PM |#598  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Ok, this just started getting a little creepy now.
29th November 2012, 06:37 PM |#599  
Flag Hillsborough
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

Good luck but I very respectfully disagree with your actions. Please do understand that this is my own opinion but I feel strongly that you don't have sufficient evidence or discovery that could be effectively used against any governing body and/or company.

29th November 2012, 06:49 PM |#600  
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Thumbs down
Quote:

this can't be serious, can it? what exactly about buying a phone advertised to have ICS, and receiving it running ICS, is "bait and switch"? were you promised an update date by Samsung or AT&T when the phone was purchased?
29th November 2012, 06:49 PM |#601  
Flag Fort Wayne
Thanks Meter: 30

More
That's kinda a dick move.. We are gonna get it just be patient.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)