[ROM] MIUI.us v4 2.8.10 ICS [08/10/2012]

Search This thread

bliind

Jan 28, 2009
Hamden, CT
Alright guys. I know you're really dying for JB MIUI, so even though it has two stand-out bugs currently, I'm going to release this build for you guys to play with. If the issues bother you, by all means, wait until I fix them. I may need to just wait for an updated base/updated MIUI before they work themselves out. The only major issues I've noticed are lack of MMS (sending, haven't tested receiving) and inability to set custom ringtones. The only ringtones I've managed to make work are the included ringtones. Other ringtones result in the default notification tone once at the beginning of the call. I'm uploading now, and I'll be making a new thread for my release.

xpurtwitness

Aug 29, 2008
Same thing here ES file explorer doesn't get root access

Permission manager f/c when i try to change any app settings for permissions

tried restoring the old permission manager with titanium backup and now i can't even open it

time to restore the old build :)

Hey, did you ever resolve this? I'm having the save issue that ES File Explorer root access fails, though I have it set to allow/trust in Permissions Manager. HTC Inspire "4G" MIUI.us v4 2.9.7 JB. Different device, same issue. :p

franki_667

Oct 16, 2011
Is anyone still using this? no coments for over a month lol. I have never used MIUI so i thought i would give this a try

thinhletien

Jul 10, 2008
Calgary, Canada
I see so many people care about quadrant score :D dont know why. I dont care about this score. Just use your phone and feel it.
I love MIUI, damn fastest rom. Thank you to bring rom to our Rogers, ATT HTC One X

aliendna99

Sep 29, 2012
Malmö
www.aeap.se
No one is getting force closes from Permission Manager when they try to open a root app for the first time?

I can work around by manually going into permission manager and then giving the app root permission.

I can get a logcat if other people are having the issue, otherwise I'll chalk it up to user error. Wouldn't be the first time I made a mistake :)

im having exact same issue , tried two different miui , same thing.
How come its not fixed?! Do you know? thanks

chrisc60

Feb 8, 2012
Spokane

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

miuiusanim.gif

MIUI.us Is Proud To Present
    MIUI v4 For the AT&T HTC One X
    -​
    Installation Instructions:

• Place ROM zip file in your SD card
    • Boot into recovery via fastboot
    • Create a backup
    • Factory reset device
    • Install zip from SD card
    • Reboot and enjoy!

• Camcorder
    • Themes - you need to manually create a folder named "theme" in data/system
      There may be other bugs, but I don't have this device. I need to rely on the community to report the bugs and provide logcats for the issues. Without a logcat there isn't much I can do to fix things that are broken. Paste your logcat to logcat.miui.us and link it here
    -​
    My ROM is now listed on roms.miui.us
    or you can check out my main thread for download links here
    No registration is required to download, but we welcome you to be a part of our community :)
    -​
    -​
    2.8.10 -
    Updated to MIUI 2.8.10
    Updated to latest CM9
    2.7.27 -
    Updated to MIUI 2.7.27
    2.7.20 -
    Updated MIUI to 2.7.20
    2.7.6 -
    Updated MIUI to 2.7.6
    2.6.29 -
    Updated MIUI to 2.6.29
    2.6.22 -
    Updated MIUI to 2.6.22 (check out the MIUI changelog here)
    Updated MIUI.us Toolbox
    2.6.15.1 -
    Base Updated to CM9 Alpha 4
    2.6.15 -
    Updated MIUI to 2.6.15 (check out the MIUI changelog here)
    Base Updated to CM9 Alpha 3

Special Thanks to the developers involved in CM9, including but not limited to: vinvinvinster, h8rift xkonni, intervigil!

Looking for a dark v4 theme? (check here)

Sorry for the delay guys, been trying to squash some weird issues here and there.. Right now custom ringtones don't work and I think that's it, so once I fix this I'll release.

Sent from my phone, please excuse any spelling errors I've overlooked.
    Yes it will, just going to take some time. I'm going to do the one s first, and I dint know yet of jb will be more difficult to build. Last I checked MIUI.us hadn't released the nexus s yet do I'm just waiting on that

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

well i have some good news, though i'm not getting a one xl, one of our miui.us devs, blind, should be getting it soon. Once he has the device i'm not going to continue working on this rom, but don't worry cause he taught me how to port, you guys are in good hands. Him or I will keep you posted and I'm sure once he has jb miui running on it he will start his own thread.

That's adorable.

---------------------

Oh hey guys. So, I just got home with my shiny new One X.... *rubs One X* ... oh, right. So I'm unlocking and rooting and all that nonsense, and then I'm gonna start working on a MIUI build. I can't be without it myself so..

Mmmmm, it's so beautiful.

.....mmmm