[APP][1.0]Metro Clock Widget

Search This thread

yunnipembokat

Jul 14, 2011
If you are experiencing problems, email to developer directly. We try our best to solve your problems. Instead of getting mad at comments and giving poor rating.

We call it, Metro Clock! This is beautiful widget a combination of clock and weather widget with extended functionality. You can see Clock, Calendar and Weather information. All on a single widget.

It is lightweight (both apk size and data traffic), efficient and effective widget.

General Features:
1. 4x2 sized widget
2. Weather Information / Digital Clock / Calendar
3. Digital reading of the clock, both 12H and 24H format
4. Day will be in red color on weekends
5. Tap on a widget to enter setting configuration
6. Choose 5 Europe City Themes
7. Enable shortcut to stock Alarm Clock and Weather Details
8. Show Device Time or even Show any selected City time based on Timezone
9. Day or Night background light according to Sunrise/Sunset time

Weather Features:
1. Support both Metric (Celcius) and Imperial (Fahrenheit) measurement unit
2. Auto Refresh
3. Today and Tomorrow Forecast Weather Data

Full Version:
1. Choose 5 Europe City Themes and Choose 5 Asia City Themes
2. Dawn-Morning-Day-Dusk-Night background light according to Sunrise/Sunset time

I prepare 2 versions here. Free version and Full version.

If you like my widget you can consider to buy me a cup of JAVA coffee to accompany me on sleepless night. (^.^) Haha just kidding...Just please consider to buy Full Version to support development. It would be at reasonable price. And you'll get more features compared to the free version :)

NB :
1. This is a widget not an application. Installation does not give you application. Instead, go to Home Screen and long press to add a Widget.
2. In case of Force Close, try to remove then add the widget back to home screen or reboot your device.
3. Avoid any task killer that may stop this widget.
4. The weather information is powered by Yahoo Weather.
5. The weather image is powered by Enthropia Labs Graphics under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

Enjoy!

Tag : clock, calendar, weather, widget, digital, city, metro

Top Liked Posts