Post Reply Email Thread
1st December 2012, 03:39 AM |#121  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683

Donate to Me
More
Plan of Action:

I. Version IV will be started for the GT-P6210 (WiFi) Tablet tomorrow and probably finished

II. Version IV will be started for the GT-P6200 (3G) Tablet tomorrow, but not published.

III. Version I will be started for the SGH-T989 (T-Mobile) Tablet tomorrow

----
FAQS

Q. Why won't Version IV (4) be out for the GT-P6200 tomorrow?
A. From now on I would like to have one or two people test the package before it's mass downloaded by all of you.

Q. Why isn't the SGH-T989 getting Version 2, 3, or 4?
A. I just got the dumps and boot.imgs. I always do the initial builds before doing the others.

Q. What features will Version IV (4) have?
A. Bug Fixes, File Cleanups, and mainly just a ton of cleaning. I'd like it to be marked as the next 100% Stable Build.

Q. Can I be a tester?
A. Sure! Just PM me with it as the subject of the message and I'll be sure to hook you up with pre and or final releases. (I won't respond after I get more than 3 testers for your device however, so be quick! )
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free

1st December 2012, 03:45 AM |#122  
Thanks Meter: 24

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by misternest

Hi, I would like to thank you for taking the time to do this. Here's my boot.img and a download link to the official ICS firmware.

Boot img: http://www.4shared.com/file/BNjT0_Gp/boot.html

T869 ICS: http://www.hotfile.com/dl/166928445/...7_TMB.zip.html

I dont have many requests for this rom other than quick panel settings with the flash light toggle, and the 1% battery mod, except to ask that you please leave the default photo editing and music app as it is. Managing my music and playlists have never been easier and I've used other apps like it and they just don't compare.

I'm not talking about the Google Music app, but rather, this..

I've used Apollo on CM10 which was horrible enough to send me running happily back to stock. My other request is that you include the build.prop changes that CM10 has, because not only did it increase the volume of my speakers, as well as the sound quality, but I was able to play any Gameloft game I wanted.

Thank you very much.

Sent from my SGH-T869 using Tapatalk 2

Have you had any luck with the stock phone apk? Every rom ive tried i can never get it to show up.

Hope this rom will have it

Sent from my SGH-T869 using xda premium
2nd December 2012, 08:56 AM |#123  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Elements HD 1.0 (Final) is up for the GT - P6210!

Get it here:
http://d-h.st/ZbB

Quote:

Code:
12.1.12 (23:26 AZ) [GT-P6210]
- Finalized Elements HD. This is no longer a "Build", but a Version Incremental release and should be considered the mastered form of the ROM. Refer to Version builds as STABLE. (Aside from the First build for each device, Version Incremental Builds are the most Stable).
- Cleaned up Install-Script
- Cleaned up Build.Prop
- Removed Duplicate Audio files
- Removed Strings, Smalis, and other files that were made in start of implementing MODs that never got fully integrated. They'll be in the Version 2.0 Builds
- Overall stability increase and polishing up.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
3rd December 2012, 04:16 AM |#124  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Elements HD 1.0 (Final) is up for the GT - P6210!

Get it here:
http://d-h.st/ZbB

anyone get 1.0 to work, I have had 3 boot loops and 3 times it has been stuck after 10 mins. Have not been able to boot, tried everything, downloaded twice.
3rd December 2012, 04:30 AM |#125  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deolarte

anyone get 1.0 to work, I have had 3 boot loops and 3 times it has been stuck after 10 mins. Have not been able to boot, tried everything, downloaded twice.

Make sure you flash twice. All of the builds require that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
3rd December 2012, 04:37 AM |#126  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
Quote:

Make sure you flash twice. All of the builds require that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

So twice in a row, will try now. I have flashed it 12 times in total.
3rd December 2012, 05:17 AM |#127  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Whoops I totally forgot to post this:

http://d-h.st/1k8

Build I for the SGH-T869
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
3rd December 2012, 02:11 PM |#128  

More
Quote:

Build I for the SGH-T869

I will test when I get out of work

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
3rd December 2012, 10:36 PM |#129  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:

Plan of Action:

I. Version IV will be started for the GT-P6210 (WiFi) Tablet tomorrow and probably finished

II. Version IV will be started for the GT-P6200 (3G) Tablet tomorrow, but not published.

III. Version I will be started for the SGH-T989 (T-Mobile) Tablet tomorrow

----
FAQS

Q. Why won't Version IV (4) be out for the GT-P6200 tomorrow?
A. From now on I would like to have one or two people test the package before it's mass downloaded by all of you.

Q. Why isn't the SGH-T989 getting Version 2, 3, or 4?
A. I just got the dumps and boot.imgs. I always do the initial builds before doing the others.

Q. What features will Version IV (4) have?
A. Bug Fixes, File Cleanups, and mainly just a ton of cleaning. I'd like it to be marked as the next 100% Stable Build.

Q. Can I be a tester?
A. Sure! Just PM me with it as the subject of the message and I'll be sure to hook you up with pre and or final releases. (I won't respond after I get more than 3 testers for your device however, so be quick! )

look forward to the build for the P6200, meanwhile, thank you very much for your time and for your work you are great ...:thumbup:

Inviato dal mio GT-P7500 con Tapatalk 2
4th December 2012, 04:16 AM |#130  

More
Quote:

Build I for the SGH-T869

endless boot loop. I've tried installing it 4 times with and without a wipe. Also redownloaded the rom and tried from internal and external SD. No go. Any ideas? After install it asks me do I want to fix root. Haven't seen that before.

Misternest. Dose it work for you?

The Following User Says Thank You to rmsmerd For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift rmsmerd Ad-Free
4th December 2012, 04:17 AM |#131  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmsmerd

endless boot loop. I've tried installing it 4 times with and without a wipe. Also redownloaded the rom and tried from internal and external SD. No go. Any ideas?

Got a Partition map for you device? Maybe I f**ked up again xD.

Just taking a swing at the tabs I don't own.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)