FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][4.1.2 JB]Ultimate N7000 LT4 JB 4.1.2 v6 |Solid~Smooth~Battery Friendly|15/05/13

340 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,212

By joosh3, Senior Member on 3rd November 2012, 03:41 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
1st December 2012, 03:07 AM |#1741  
Flag New Zealand
Thanks Meter: 1,043

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVince

Go to the root folder of your device then go to data\log. Delete all files > 10Mb.
Please read back on the thread, this has been mentioned several times already. A search of "not enough memory" should pull up some results already.

---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

Do a google search of "Market Enabler apk". Through that app, you can fake your network provider and allow you to download play store stuff for that country,
Anyway, here's the link:
http://market-enabler.googlecode.com...bler_v3113.apk

---------- Post added at 12:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 AM ----------

Try keeping the WiFi on. It gets the CRT effect working most of the time.

glad someone else said it! I'm about to blow my head off! (ASIDE: If only there was s smilie with a shot gun)
The Following User Says Thank You to hamdogg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdogg Ad-Free
1st December 2012, 03:38 AM |#1742  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Does anyone had this problem before. When ever you adjust the multi Window bar, the Window would not resize, just the bar that move?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2
1st December 2012, 03:56 AM |#1743  
Flag New Zealand

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tauhida

Does anyone had this problem before. When ever you adjust the multi Window bar, the Window would not resize, just the bar that move?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

yeah i have. a clean install fixed it.
watch the vid in the OP
The Following User Says Thank You to hamdogg For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hamdogg Ad-Free
1st December 2012, 04:27 AM |#1744  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorddeff07

Never ran into such problems.. then again that's not doing ur any good lol.

I think it helps to wipe cache and dalvik cache before flashing the mods or patches. Most ppl may say you don't have to.. I say they are just lucky. For now ur should try doing that and rebooting and see if ur problem gets fixed. If it doesn't ur may want to flash the ROM again.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda app-developers app

Thanks for the advice. It didn't work though.
1st December 2012, 05:32 AM |#1745  
Flag West Borneo
Thanks Meter: 56

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jirka607

What do you mean better can you post a screen battery life...

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium

I think if we can get around 4.5hours for screen is enough

Sent from my GT-N7000
1st December 2012, 06:06 AM |#1746  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Has anyone else noticed that pictures in the lock screen are not deep black? And the notification bar is really dark gray. Or am I just missing a setting... or that's how its supposed to be lol

1st December 2012, 07:27 AM |#1747  
Flag New Zealand

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomFrom

Has anyone else noticed that pictures in the lock screen are not deep black? And the notification bar is really dark gray. Or am I just missing a setting... or that's how its supposed to be lol

Yeah thats how it is... there is a theme that changes the grey type bar to black... but thats just the colours Sammy had chosen.
Looks kinda old school eh!
1st December 2012, 08:28 AM |#1748  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
s-voice crashes if i try to set up wake up command,other than that everything is perfect and also 4.1.2 has less motion features compared to that of 4.1.1
i liked the motion controls in 4.1.1 like smart alert and others any way of adding them back again
1st December 2012, 09:48 AM |#1749  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,212

Donate to Me
More
Working on XXLSC v5.1
The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to joosh3 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift joosh3 Ad-Free
1st December 2012, 10:00 AM |#1750  
Flag St Kitts
Thanks Meter: 195

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaVince

Do a google search of "Market Enabler apk". Through that app, you can fake your network provider and allow you to download play store stuff for that country,
Anyway, here's the link:
http://market-enabler.googlecode.com...bler_v3113.apk[COLOR="Silver"]

Thanks, and thanked. I know about this app. Just didn't think to try it cause when i used it was when i simply couldn't get the market to load on my former phone. Anyways will give it a shot.

---------- Post added at 06:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomFrom

Nope. Your right on the money. Which is why i installed a status bar mod for this ROM. Its a simple black mod with white icons and green battery icon. Can't remember its name though. But check in the themes and apps sub forum.

1st December 2012, 10:02 AM |#1751  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Snote is not working

Sent from my GT-N7000 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)