Specs:
CPU: 1.6 GHz 4-core A9
RAM: 2GB
Size: 4.4 inches
Resolution: 1280x800 (347PPI)
Camera: 8MP, 1080p 30FPS video recording
No 4G
1800 mAh battery
System: Flyme 2.0 (based on Android 4.1)

Root Permission is open! :D

Price:
16G: ¥2499
32G: ¥2999
64G: ¥3999

smlgbl

Dec 7, 2010
I like!

Any good ways of getting it to Europe? The "regular" import would add a whopping 150$ extra ...

smlgbl

Dec 7, 2010
Ya i'd like to learn if its possible to import it in EU as well

I suppose you could one day get it at amazon, just like this one: Meizu MX

Then there's some chinese websites that offer to import it to wherever you like, with a shipping cost of around 23US$, but then e. g. for Germany you'd probably have to add another 19% VAT, which makes it quite expensive, also around 600US$.

Maybe I have to find some chinese friends...

kifson

Nov 19, 2012
i would like to know wether it will be possible to get a stock jb rom ported to the older models (m30,m31m32) now that flyme 2.0 is jb based?

smlgbl

Dec 7, 2010
i would like to know wether it will be possible to get a stock jb rom ported to the older models (m30,m31m32) now that flyme 2.0 is jb based?

I'd also like to know if it will be possible to just put stock android on the MX2, that is if any of the devs on here is interested in getting it...

AlexLuo

Nov 18, 2012
meizu has said that 2.0 is for m9 and all mx families, and each of them will be adapted for best exp.

Sent from my M032 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 07:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

even we chinese are still waiting for the day mx2 on sale for public, now all we can do is deploy an order.

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:31 PM ----------

russian is one of three markets in which mz plan to sells mx2

hostilevader

Oct 29, 2010
Macerata

Then there's some chinese websites that offer to import it to wherever you like, with a shipping cost of around 23US$, but then e. g. for Germany you'd probably have to add another 19% VAT, which makes it quite expensive, also around 600US$.

Liaow.com says:

"Phones are shipped by DHL or EMS,the shipping depends on which country you are come from." and it's 23US$ to Europe (Germany and Italy for sure).
And then "There is no tax or handling fee.(We delclare it with a reasonable value as a gift,ussally there is no tax.)"

Is VAT something apart?

Last edited:
Reactions: 譚慶一

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maybe. but generally i prefer mz for better experience.

Liaow.com says:

"Phones are shipped by DHL or EMS,the shipping depends on which country you are come from." and it's 23US$ to Europe (Germany and Italy for sure).
    And then "There is no tax or handling fee.(We delclare it with a reasonable value as a gift,ussally there is no tax.)"

Is VAT something apart?
    I'd also like to know if it will be possible to just put stock android on the MX2, that is if any of the devs on here is interested in getting it...

Meizu haven't open bootloader and maybe never open it.

Also the Capacity of Meizu can't meet the market demand,so many buyer preorderd it and still waiting for it now.It's not very easy to buy it from Europe.

Sorry for my poor English