FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

[ROM][For inactive devices]Ubersonic RC3 is HERE!!! (yes its ICS 4.0.4)

715 posts
Thanks Meter: 388

Post Reply Email Thread
2nd December 2012, 05:29 AM |#81  
OP Senior Member
Flag Victoria, TX

Donate to Me
More
hai everyone! im still alive :P sorry its been so quiet from me, im actually working on a build now as i type this :P

one main drawback was that i rebased the rom so i kinda had to port everything i had previously and start over *facepalm*
the new base is deck's ics...

i should have rc2 popping out soon but this includes the most recent walkman from xperia T that looks way prettier and more features work

now lets see if this prick boots :P
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to frickinjerms For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift frickinjerms Ad-Free

2nd December 2012, 08:56 AM |#82  
Flag West Palm Beach, FL
Thanks Meter: 260

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by frickinjerms

hai everyone! im still alive :P sorry its been so quiet from me, im actually working on a build now as i type this :P

one main drawback was that i rebased the rom so i kinda had to port everything i had previously and start over *facepalm*
the new base is deck's ics...

i should have rc2 popping out soon but this includes the most recent walkman from xperia T that looks way prettier and more features work

now lets see if this prick boots :P

May you try to make an AOKP status bar? Other than cant wait for rc2

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
4th December 2012, 02:21 AM |#83  
Flag IN
Thanks Meter: 14

More
You can never go wrong with a Decks base! I'll be following this thread. Its a great idea! I've just been running Decks 1.4 (I believe that's what it is?) with airplane mode on. Gets me a few days at least for driving to and from work. Thanks for your contributions! Can't wait to try RC2.
The Following User Says Thank You to Seanydizzley For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Seanydizzley Ad-Free
4th December 2012, 08:31 AM |#84  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 742

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanydizzley

You can never go wrong with a Decks base! I'll be following this thread. Its a great idea! I've just been running Decks 1.4 (I believe that's what it is?) with airplane mode on. Gets me a few days at least for driving to and from work. Thanks for your contributions! Can't wait to try RC2.

i agree, im running the reloaded rom from jamie which was based off decks, only its gingerbread (as it is just my media device now no need to be high and fancy). Im up to 6 days 11hours on a single battery charge on airplane mod with wifi on, and still have 57% battery.
5th December 2012, 08:15 PM |#85  
Flag The Triangle, North Carolina
Thanks Meter: 20

More
GOOD NEWS that this rom is still being developed by the OP. I might just decide to keep this device around after all. Still surprised to see so much development for our Evos two and a half years out.
7th December 2012, 09:40 PM |#86  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
Has anyone had luck with Bluetooth? It see's and "pairs" with my Motorola hx550, then settings force closes and no sound is heard through Bluetooth, only external speaker...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
8th December 2012, 06:25 PM |#87  
Flag Clifton Park
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by life

i agree, im running the reloaded rom from jamie which was based off decks, only its gingerbread (as it is just my media device now no need to be high and fancy). Im up to 6 days 11hours on a single battery charge on airplane mod with wifi on, and still have 57% battery.

I thought airplane mode turns the wifi off automatically. How do you keep it on?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium
9th December 2012, 01:17 AM |#88  
Juneau, AK
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I use wifi with airplane mode on. I'm also on reloaded.
The Following User Says Thank You to cprielly For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift cprielly Ad-Free
9th December 2012, 01:32 AM |#89  
OP Senior Member
Flag Victoria, TX

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewguy821

Has anyone had luck with Bluetooth? It see's and "pairs" with my Motorola hx550, then settings force closes and no sound is heard through Bluetooth, only external speaker...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

I just got one of those hdmx Bluetooth speakers and it works great cuz some prick only stole the faceplate of my deck in my car and i can't get the rest out cuz i don't have the keys cuz that deck came with the car -__-"

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2
9th December 2012, 08:08 AM |#90  
Flag Texas
Thanks Meter: 742

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by slam11100

I thought airplane mode turns the wifi off automatically. How do you keep it on?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using xda premium

turn on airplane mode then wifi, if you have wifi on before turning the airplane mode on it will turn off, just turn it back on. that way your device isnt searching for phone signal, or data. the og stock battery can last for 15 days or more in airplane mode on gingerbread. crazy how much the data/phone signal eats up battery.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to life For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift life Ad-Free
9th December 2012, 03:44 PM |#91  
Flag Clifton Park
Thanks Meter: 126

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by life

turn on airplane mode then wifi, if you have wifi on before turning the airplane mode on it will turn off, just turn it back on. that way your device isnt searching for phone signal, or data. the og stock battery can last for 15 days or more in airplane mode on gingerbread. crazy how much the data/phone signal eats up battery.

Dude thanks. Been using evo for 2+ years and did not know this :face palm

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
time to wipe off the dust

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)