Mugen 3600mAh extended battery

194 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By 2kmy477, Senior Member on 5th April 2011, 03:45 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
11th April 2011, 10:17 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Check out my post on the general portion of this device forum.

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

18th September 2011, 10:12 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
I just received this MUGEN battery yesterday. I charged it to 100% then calibrated it. Im using cyclonic rom. The battery started losing power @ a rate of %8 an hour with moderate usage(no videos. just browsing forums and texting). It barely got me through the workday. No different than my stock battery. Why is this happening?? Did i calibrate it incorrectly?
19th September 2011, 04:29 AM |#13  
Flag San Jose, CA
Thanks Meter: 476

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshflesh

I just received this MUGEN battery yesterday. I charged it to 100% then calibrated it. Im using cyclonic rom. The battery started losing power @ a rate of %8 an hour with moderate usage(no videos. just browsing forums and texting). It barely got me through the workday. No different than my stock battery. Why is this happening?? Did i calibrate it incorrectly?

Try Scarykernel Stable with Scary governor. Min Cpu 200 mhz, Max Cpu 1.5ghz, compcache 18%

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

$96?? Are you ****ing kidding?
19th September 2011, 02:25 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by VICODAN

Try Scarykernel Stable with Scary governor. Min Cpu 200 mhz, Max Cpu 1.5ghz, compcache 18%

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

yep, 96 big ones
5th December 2011, 11:34 AM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 52

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by meshflesh

Nope you just purchased incorrectly, one should NEVER EVER support Mugen, they suck and are grossly overpriced. If you're going to spend alot, get more OEM stuff or get good generic equipment that's often 80-90% as good but for like 1/3 the price of OEM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VICODAN

Wow Mugen have gotten even worse!!
9th December 2011, 06:07 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iviyth0s

Nope you just purchased incorrectly, one should NEVER EVER support Mugen, they suck and are grossly overpriced. If you're going to spend alot, get more OEM stuff or get good generic equipment that's often 80-90% as good but for like 1/3 the price of OEM

Wow Mugen have gotten even worse!!

Case and point, my Gorilla Gadgets 3500mAh battery ran me $30 and also dramatically increases my battery life. Also the 100mAh difference is a drop in the bucket when it comes to battery life so its doubtful the Mugen outperforms the Gorilla Gadgets battery by any margin.

Amazon Link
14th February 2012, 06:41 AM |#17  
Inactive Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 8,874

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Overdrive

Case and point, my Gorilla Gadgets 3500mAh battery ran me $30 and also dramatically increases my battery life. Also the 100mAh difference is a drop in the bucket when it comes to battery life so its doubtful the Mugen outperforms the Gorilla Gadgets battery by any margin.

Amazon Link

Don't buy that kind. It requires a ugly back case that makes your phone over-sized and bulky. There's a lot of other good batteries out there for a good price.

I just checked battery calibration app and it's reporting 3867mv as of right now on my extended digital energy battery that fits my normal back cover just fine. Don't worry about which kernel your on so much as what rom your running. Different roms will drain more/less battery even when running the same kernel.
24th March 2012, 03:04 PM |#18  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
i have the same one and i have to say i'm quite pleased with it. especially being overclocked lol.
2nd December 2012, 03:20 PM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cloud Search
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparksco

Don't buy that kind. It requires a ugly back case that makes your phone over-sized and bulky. There's a lot of other good batteries out there for a good price.

I just checked battery calibration app and it's reporting 3867mv as of right now on my extended digital energy battery that fits my normal back cover just fine. Don't worry about which kernel your on so much as what rom your running. Different roms will drain more/less battery even when running the same kernel.

Which D.E. battery do you have?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)