FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

The AT&T Jelly Bean Release Thread (4.1.1 released; Kies and OTA)

866 posts
Thanks Meter: 435

By ikjadoon, Senior Member on 10th November 2012, 08:10 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
4th December 2012, 02:44 AM |#921  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cehf

google maps/navigation?

The emoticon was supposed to be the "rolls eyes/sarcastic" one, but I don't think it got the point across.

4th December 2012, 02:47 AM |#922  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Complete noob.. I finally got kies to connect to my phone, but now it keeps asking me upgrade Kies to the latest version and then upgrade firmware. Once I click the Update Kies button right next to it, it immediately says the latest version is installed. After I do this, it doesnt seem anything has changed and it tells me the current firmware version is android 4.0.4. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a different way for me to update since ive never rooted or messed with stock settings? thanks
4th December 2012, 02:50 AM |#923  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFanta5stic

The emoticon was supposed to be the "rolls eyes/sarcastic" one, but I don't think it got the point across.

oh lol, it looked uncertain to me. i also wasn't sure if it was a joke or not
4th December 2012, 02:55 AM |#924  
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 1

More
So i was able to update my rooted stock ICS phone to the JB but i lost root. Im tempted to try rooting again via odin but worried of messing up my phone.
4th December 2012, 02:57 AM |#925  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrRobinson

Oh wow I guessed right.

Looks like someone may have had some inside information.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
4th December 2012, 03:00 AM |#926  
Thanks Meter: 12,320

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamike

Complete noob.. I finally got kies to connect to my phone, but now it keeps asking me upgrade Kies to the latest version and then upgrade firmware. Once I click the Update Kies button right next to it, it immediately says the latest version is installed. After I do this, it doesnt seem anything has changed and it tells me the current firmware version is android 4.0.4. Anyone else having this issue? Is there a different way for me to update since ive never rooted or messed with stock settings? thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rich84

So i was able to update my rooted stock ICS phone to the JB but i lost root. Im tempted to try rooting again via odin but worried of messing up my phone.

Could flash stock rooted image here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1739426
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mrRobinson For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mrRobinson Ad-Free
4th December 2012, 03:02 AM |#927  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'm on Kies Air on my PC and I can't seem to find out where to update. Can someone guide me through this? I just got this phone and I'm not familiar with Kies at all.
4th December 2012, 03:03 AM |#928  
Chicago Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rich84

Head over to this thread to download the root injected version courtesy of Mr. Robinson. It just got posted.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1739426
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jayrod88 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jayrod88 Ad-Free
4th December 2012, 03:05 AM |#929  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 144

More
Quote:

Could flash stock rooted image here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1739426

So just ODIN it in, and it'll be full stock + root right?
4th December 2012, 03:06 AM |#930  
Chicago Suburbs
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Longcat14

So just ODIN it in, and it'll be full stock + root right?

Yes sir. You will have to reflash a custom recovery if wanted.
4th December 2012, 03:08 AM |#931  
Flag Cali
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Question
Quote:

Ok thank you! And I have to ask this wont change any settings or format anything of that nature correct?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)