44 posts
Thanks Meter: 4

By breakthru_sep, Member on 2nd May 2011, 01:40 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
28th July 2011, 08:16 PM |#21  
Flag Scotland
Thanks Meter: 167

More
just picked my dock up from Currys Braehead store Scotland Cracking peice of kit £24

16th October 2011, 12:54 PM |#22  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Question International shipping?
Does anyone know a shopping site for the vega dock with international shipping?!
I emailed every site that had the dock and they all say "Sorry, we don't deliver to your Country (Romania)..bye!", altough i told them i am ready to pay in advance for the extra shipping.
Thanks.
16th October 2011, 01:47 PM |#23  
Flag Basildon, Essex
Thanks Meter: 2

More
seeing as I run vegacomb on my vega (and I definitely recommend it!) I saved a bit on this docking station lark by adding a usb 4-port hub to my vega's existing usb slot and switching to host-mode.

Also the new micro-SD card I got for more storage had an SD->microSD adapter so my PC can copy data to the vega quicker than usb-storage (which is shockingly slow at about 1.5mb/s), other nice things about this are that my vega already has HDMI out on the side and a place for the power plug so the dock is not needed at all!

My point being not to buy the dock; Because it's not really nesecarry, especially when the offical folio case which I do have has a nice clip to help the tablet stand in landscape mode and all it adds really is 3,usb's which you can get 4 of if you spend £5-10 on a hub at argos
25th November 2012, 07:06 PM |#24  

More
Question
does anyone know where can I bought a dock nowadays?
2nd December 2012, 09:54 AM |#25  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by princado

I was looking for this yesterday. The only place I can find is eBay, but it's £50.

If it was£20 would happily grab one, but £50 is to much.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
4th December 2012, 03:04 PM |#26  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by princado

Princado, I have just brought the vpad-dock-001 from stuff-uk. It's around £30 delivered. The vpad is for the viewpad 10s, which is mechanically identical to the Vega, so should work.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)