[Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Search This thread

m3tallikris

Jan 30, 2010
Liège
do not install the normal gapps. you are asking for trouble.

p3 does not have enough system space.

Woaw ! I didn't know that ! =/

Exactly, I wondered how it was called "tiny" and the difference between the normal version.

I moved from one version to the other because I was trying to see if Picasa sync working, but without success

Thank you for the info, I keep this next version!

okidokiss

Jan 25, 2010
Lisbon
Woaw ! I didn't know that ! =/

Exactly, I wondered how it was called "tiny" and the difference between the normal version.

I moved from one version to the other because I was trying to see if Picasa sync working, but without success

Thank you for the info, I keep this next version!

For Picasa install Gallery 3D from Market

ramonams

Sep 28, 2007
Amsterdam
Does anyone has problems in updating Google Search?
I get an error message when updating this app: Package not correctly signed. Remove previous version of app and try again.

Removing Search seems not possible for me.

Use titanium backup to uninstall Google search as well as voice search. Then install Google search from play store

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

feraay

Dec 30, 2011
I just said u need the smaller gapps

But is it possible To make a newer Version of gapps for us ?
Or is it not nessecery i mean the tiny gapps are 2 month old

Gesendet von meinem HTC One X mit Tapatalk 2

djden

Aug 7, 2011
new tiny gapps

Yeah new one would be nice with newest gmail.apk google ears etc...so long as system partition can hold that new tiny p3 gapps

pinibo

Dec 28, 2011
For Picasa install Gallery 3D from Market

I was searching for the Gallery 3D ... I see many that have that in the name. Can you send a link or from which developer comes this from?

---------- Post added at 11:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

Use titanium backup to uninstall Google search as well as voice search. Then install Google search from play store

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Great! Gonna try this tonight.

Conan179

Apr 28, 2010

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-30-20-14-46.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-30-20-14-46.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 92

eantonykurien

Jul 23, 2012
Kochi
????

I was thinking that we need a separate topic on this ROM so that we don't go too much offtopic in the CM9 topic.
All credits go off course to :good: pershoot :good: (be sure to thank him)

INFO
http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/
This is Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) + CM10 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v

CyanogenMod-10-est-officiel-et-portera-Android-Jelly-Bean.jpg

!! DOWNLOAD / NIGHTLIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!
http://get.cm/?device=p3

Or try pershoot's crib:
http://droidbasement.com/galaxy/roms/cm10/p3/

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
/!\ Before doing anything make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you have a rooted device!
1. Backup your apps+data using Titanium Backup.
2. Go to http://droidbasement.com/galaxy/roms/cm10/p3/
3. Download 'recovery.tar.md5' to your PC. It's Clockworkmod 6.0.1.0 (latest version). If it's not available on the above location, it's also attached to this post.
4. Download 'cm-10-*-EXPERIMENTAL-p3.zip' and put it in internal storage.
5. Download the latest 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip' from http://goo.im/gapps and put it in internal storage. http://www.gapps-jb-20121017-konstakang.zip has been confirmed to work fine.
6. a. Flash recovery.tar.md5 on your device using ODIN3 (go into downloading mode, wait for USB connected on screen, then select the file using PDA and click Start)
6. b. You can also use fastboot (for some reason I prefer this method). Just extract the recovery.img from 'recovery.tar.md5' and then flash it using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (permanent on device) and/or "fastboot boot recovery.img" (just boot it from pc))
7. Once in recovery: clean cache & clean dalvik cache. (I did a full wipe to be sure I don't report bugs to pershoot which are linked to data problems).
8. Flash 'cm-10-*-EXPERIMENTAL-p3.zip'.
9. Flash 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip'.
10. Reboot
11. Enjoy your ROM :fingers-crossed:
12. Put back all your apps (using batch Titanium Backup) but don't restore system apps!

If you need to flash the P4 modem:
1. Get ODIN 1.85
2. Get the Samsung drivers "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_2300_0" (google it)
3. Install the driver for Tab
4. Download the modem image from pershoot's p3 repository
5. Boot into bootloader (press power and hold volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then select Downloading).
6. Start ODIN (you should see the first block become yellow on the screen => means your device is connected)
7. Select PDA and browse to the modem file
8. Flash it
9. You're done. Make sure you got the correct RIL by flashing the latest image.

Video made by SjPedro22

WORKING
• bluetooth
• browser
back camera (8MP)
• gps
• install/move apps on sd card
• mobile data 3g/2g
• rotation
• sound (notifications, calls, ringtones, alarm, music)
• superuser
• MTP
• video playback
• vibration
• wifi
• youtube
front camera

BUGS
• report them! :p

If you find any other bugs, please report them in this thread!

The post says this rom is for galaxy tab 10.1v, can i install the same rom for galaxy tab 10.1 3g version P7500? If i can im dam sure that im gonna donate for this work its just amazing. Wish i could learn all these things too. Whoever replies to this...thanks a milliom :)

ramonams

Sep 28, 2007
Amsterdam
The post says this rom is for galaxy tab 10.1v, can i install the same rom for galaxy tab 10.1 3g version P7500? If i can im dam sure that im gonna donate for this work its just amazing. Wish i could learn all these things too. Whoever replies to this...thanks a milliom :)

There's a whole different form for your tablet

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

DannyBiker

Jul 10, 2010
Brussels
I updated to 02/12 by clearing the cache and the dalvik and I'm in a bootloop, which is the worse that can happen with this ****ing tab.

Am I the only one ?

DannyBiker

Jul 10, 2010
Brussels
Yes that's the issue....Honestly, this is a crappy move from get.cm, mixing cm10 & cm9 like that ! Shouldn't be that complicated to create two lists. :eek:

Can someone tell me how to get out of this bootloop without having to go back to stock with odin ? 'Cause if I have to do that one more time, I swear, I'll just sell this crappy tab.

EDIT : found it but I don't have any other CM10 on the tab AND I only have a CM10 gapps installed. And of course, no way to copy a file from the recovery. I'm good to restore to stock. Or I'll just sell it and go for a Nexus 7.

Last edited:

okidokiss

Jan 25, 2010
Lisbon
Yes that's the issue....Honestly, this is a crappy move from get.cm, mixing cm10 & cm9 like that ! Shouldn't be that east to create two lists. :eek:

Can someone tell me how to get out of this bootloop without having to go back to stock with odin ? 'Cause if I have to do that one more time, I swear, I'll just sell this crappy tab.

While in bootloop, try to get in fastboot mode pressing VOL-UP . IF you can do that, you can start over without odin

---------- Post added at 07:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:52 PM ----------

Yes that's the issue....Honestly, this is a crappy move from get.cm, mixing cm10 & cm9 like that ! Shouldn't be that complicated to create two lists. :eek:

EDIT : found it but I don't have any other CM10 on the tab AND I only have a CM10 gapps installed. And of course, no way to copy a file from the recovery. I'm good to restore to stock. Or I'll just sell it and go for a Nexus 7.

You don't need it.
You can do all you need with fastboot and ADB
I've done that mistake once :D Flash CM9

Reactions: DannyBiker

GaryWS

Mar 7, 2012

Sell the crappy tab.... This is obviously all too complicated for you.

I don't get it. You **** up and then it is everything / everyone else' fault. Grow up.

Reactions: richard2311

Dead Silence

May 5, 2012
I want to install CM10 release "cm-10-20121204-NIGHTLY-p4wifi.zip" from http://get.cm/?device=p4wifi. Currently, I'm on ICS 4.0.4., rooted and CWM 5.8.3.1 touch, which is latest for my P7510 according the official ClockWorkMod site. Furthermore, my P7510 has the EMMC brick bug risk.

So for switching to CM10 from rooted stock ICS with CWM v5.8.3.1, I feel really insecure to do any clean cache & clean dalvik cache or full wipe actions. So:

- Can any one confirm is CWM 6.0.1.0 is safe on ICS v4.0.4 for cache & clean dalvik cache or full wipe actions on my P7510 (I read it is and only CWM v5.x are unsafe)?
- Is CWM v6.0.1.0 suitable for my P7510 (because v5.8.3.1. is latest one according ClockworkMod site)?
- Or should I go back to stock HC v3.2, do a full wipe, root, install CWM v6.0.1.0 and then cm-10-20121204-NIGHTLY-p4wifi.zip via CWM?

Thanks for your response.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'll start by saing that all credits go to :good: pershoot :good: So be sure to thank him !!

INFO
    http://droidbasement.com/db-blog/
    This is Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean) + CM10.1 for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v

CyanogenMod-10.1.jpg

!! DOWNLOAD / NIGHTLIES ARE NOW AVAILABLE !!
    http://get.cm/?device=p3

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    /!\ Before doing anything make sure your bootloader is unlocked and you have a rooted device!
    1. Backup your apps+data using Titanium Backup.
    2. Go to http://get.cm/?device=p3
    3. Download 'recovery.tar.md5' to your PC if you don't have it yet. It's Clockworkmod 6.0.1.0 (latest version). If it's not available on the above location, it's also attached to this post.
    4. Download 'cm-10.1.......zip' and put it in internal storage.
    5. Download the latest 'gapps-jb-*-signed.zip' from http://goo.im/gapps and put it in internal storage. gapps-minimal-jb-20121212-signed.zip has been confirmed to work fine.
    6. a. Flash recovery.tar.md5 on your device using ODIN3 (go into downloading mode, wait for USB connected on screen, then select the file using PDA and click Start)
    6. b. You can also use fastboot (for some reason I prefer this method). Just extract the recovery.img from 'recovery.tar.md5' and then flash it using fastboot ("fastboot flash recovery recovery.img" (permanent on device) and/or "fastboot boot recovery.img" (just boot it from pc))
    7. Once in recovery: clean cache & clean dalvik cache. (I did a full wipe to be sure I don't report bugs to pershoot which are linked to data problems).
    8. Flash the ROM.
    9. Flash gapps.
    10. Reboot
    11. Enjoy your ROM :fingers-crossed:
    12. Put back all your apps (using batch Titanium Backup) but don't restore system apps.
    13. You're done!

If you need to flash the P4 modem:
    1. Get ODIN 1.85
    2. Get the Samsung drivers "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones_v1_3_2300_0" (google it)
    3. Install the driver for Tab
    4. Download the modem image from pershoot's p3 repository
    5. Boot into bootloader (press power and hold volume-up and volume-down at the same time, then select Downloading).
    6. Start ODIN (you should see the first block become yellow on the screen => means your device is connected)
    7. Select PDA and browse to the modem file
    8. Flash it
    9. You're done. Make sure you got the correct RIL by flashing the latest image.

Video made by SjPedro22
    WORKING
    • bluetooth
    • browser
    back camera (8MP)
    • gps
    • install/move apps on sd card
    • mobile data 3g/2g
    • rotation
    • sound (notifications, calls, ringtones, alarm, music)
    • superuser
    • MTP
    • video playback
    • vibration
    • wifi
    • youtube
    front camera

BUGS
    • none! If you find one, please post them in this thread!
    Latest recovery from droidbasement.
    Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.

fixed.

it should build successfully for the next nightly run.
    Re: [Today] Cyanogenmod 10.1 - Android 4.2.1 (Jelly Bean) - NIGHTLY

Madjose, I'll get it fixed up.
    Sorry for the dumb question, but does anyone have the links to this?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

here you have mate, link to gapps ;)

http://goo.im/gapps

just it the thanks button ;)