AWESOME Lockscreen Mod BUT....

Search This thread

QD2DC

Oct 25, 2007
Google Pixel Fold
OnePlus Open
Just an update, testing now, all day at work. IT guy here so its getting good use! But since i'm doing this for Zarboz cause he's the one that wanted it, i wont post DNA version till i finish One S. Took me all day do do dna, that's with the device, so One S might take me a bit longer doing blind edits since i do not have one s. I'll keep you guys posted though, wont be too long

TickleMeHomo69

Dec 2, 2012
Just an update, testing now, all day at work. IT guy here so its getting good use! But since i'm doing this for Zarboz cause he's the one that wanted it, i wont post DNA version till i finish One S. Took me all day do do dna, that's with the device, so One S might take me a bit longer doing blind edits since i do not have one s. I'll keep you guys posted though, wont be too long

I'm kinda the one who started this thread because I wanted it then Zarbos mentioned that he knew a guy who could help with making one. So I'm technically the one who wanted it in the first place. Zarbos never would have asked if I didn't post the thread.

Just sayin.

Last edited:

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
Son of a B-- How did you do it that quick. The original dev with the idea said he modified over 2000 files and took him quite a while.

Also if its not any trouble the PM next to the time is a bit big if you don't mind if you could shrink it a bit. But don't worry about it if you can't it looks great the way it is.

Just curious how will this play out when ever we get landscape rosie/lockscreen?

Q is a freakin BEAST!!

that is why he is our resident M10 Guru - Team Blackout

QD2DC

Oct 25, 2007
Google Pixel Fold
OnePlus Open
I'm kinda the one who started this thread because I wanted it then Zarbos mentioned that he knew a guy who could help with making one. So I'm technically the one who wanted it in the first place. Zarbos never would have asked if I didn't post the thread.

Just sayin.
I understand that, but Z made me aware of the Mod. Well not true actually cause i ran across memnocs thread a while ago but forgot about it lol...but whatevs. Like i said, i'm testing, while i make z his, and i'll post it when done. Be nice and may PM you a copy, if you pinky promise not to share :p

TickleMeHomo69

Dec 2, 2012
I understand that, but Z made me aware of the Mod. Well not true actually cause i ran across memnocs thread a while ago but forgot about it lol...but whatevs. Like i said, i'm testing, while i make z his, and i'll post it when done. Be nice and may PM you a copy, if you pinky promise not to share :p

You got my word I wouldn't share cause when I was young my parents would slap me if swore to something and then broke it the promise.

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver

Just sayin.

:p

gotta get some love on my dinky One S too :D

Tonight or tomorrow. One S is going slow and steady...drop, screen, drop, screen, drop, screen...lol

thanks bro

ill touch up kernel and try to get her stable for you this week

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
Wqs wandering what program are you using to edit the apk for this.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Zarboz

Known Scammer
Mar 5, 2009
Denver
Wqs wandering what program are you using to edit the apk for this.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

vts studio

:D

device20121203201322.png

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
I actually decided the other day to give this a shot since I theme myself a bit and I got something similar to that lockscreen mod but made it to my likings and a few other looks as well which I will post sooner or later if you guys want to see what my mods look like.

Reactions: klarson
Feb 16, 2012
Why the phuck wouldn't you

Sent from my Droid DNA. 1080p never looked so sweet.
I have awakened. Hopefully someday you do the same!

I don't see a need to right now TBH.

The phone is smooth, battery life is great, and aside from a few little aesthetic things here and there stock is fine with me.

Now once we get S-Off, that's going to be a whole other ballgame.

Link1019

Jul 20, 2011
very cool. looking forward to deodex version.

I installed odex version. and it flashed correctly but the lock ring was weird. located in the middle to the left of screen.
loaded my backup to undo.

looks great though.

Top Liked Posts