FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][PORT][JB 4.1.2] PACman v19.1 | All-In-One | Team S.W.a.R.M.

1,555 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,184

By mattlowry, Inactive Recognized Contributor on 20th November 2012, 11:17 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2012, 12:02 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Has many other people being having random lags when using certain apps? Such as facebook? Im assuming its because they haven't been optimized for jellybean?
6th December 2012, 01:15 AM |#102  
Flag Olathe, KS
Thanks Meter: 418

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

Well since sliders are becoming obsolete, so is the code to force rotation, kinda like how we hack the soft KB in. But I'm almost sure if it gets to annoying you'll throw down to help the cause?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk 2

Trust me, if i had any money, at all, i would def chip in and buy the dev a drink :P sadly,i dont... i wish i did though... maybe you can get some help from Flinny though, he got the keyboard rotation working pretty good on the G2/DZ
6th December 2012, 02:23 AM |#103  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,812

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoareyou

Trust me, if i had any money, at all, i would def chip in and buy the dev a drink :P sadly,i dont... i wish i did though... maybe you can get some help from Flinny though, he got the keyboard rotation working pretty good on the G2/DZ

Help us ( me and Matt) help you all. I I know how it feels to be broke I got 2 quarters to my name BUT this is the kinda chip in I was talking about. Even though there are guides he could prolly tell me in his sleep what to change so thanks for the heads up....

Money to be is nothing, to *some it might be everything, but a thanks click is worth more to me than a donation.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to strapped365 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift strapped365 Ad-Free
9th December 2012, 06:41 AM |#104  
Flag Olathe, KS
Thanks Meter: 418

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by strapped365

Help us ( me and Matt) help you all. I I know how it feels to be broke I got 2 quarters to my name BUT this is the kinda chip in I was talking about. Even though there are guides he could prolly tell me in his sleep what to change so thanks for the heads up....

Money to be is nothing, to *some it might be everything, but a thanks click is worth more to me than a donation.

you guys rock!
9th December 2012, 07:04 PM |#105  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 352

More
Does MMS work ?

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda app-developers app
9th December 2012, 08:14 PM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by seansc144

Does MMS work ?

Yeah it does. Although there seems to be a glitch in the messaging app where if you recieve the picture it comes over any text that comes along with it so you cant read it. Other times the picture can come as a slideshow, this only happens every once in a while though
11th December 2012, 02:56 AM |#107  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Just out of curiosity, is there a way to disable the h/w keyboard backlight when the phone is slid closed?
I'm only asking because I noticed the light on when ever I'm touching the screen. It times out like normal but another screen touch turns it back on. Thinking this could be at least a slight screen-on battery life increase?
If I missed something already dealing with this, my apologies and if its just related to the jb/slider "issue", bummer.

This ROM is above and beyond. You guys are bad arse!

11th December 2012, 05:06 PM |#108  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
I've been noting some odd behaviors. I will do my best to get logcats for them, and submit via the correct protocol, but I wanted to mention them here as well, in the event that others have experienced this.
  • In-ear call volume cannot be adjusted, despite the volume slider ascending/descending.
  • There are significant performance lags that cause the phone to freeze up for 3-12 seconds. Often, this happens when hardware is being accessed (phone call, camera, flash etc.).
  • When phone is below 50% power, and the camera is being used, it will shut-off, and requires to be turn on again via the power button.

That's basically it. Other than that, this is a truly amazing ROM, and has been an incredibly reliable DD. I use it for work and to manage my various projects, and I couldn't be happier with it. Keep up the great work!
11th December 2012, 05:10 PM |#109  
Flag Columbus
Thanks Meter: 2,812

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbubs3

I've been noting some odd behaviors. I will do my best to get logcats for them, and submit via the correct protocol, but I wanted to mention them here as well, in the event that others have experienced this.

• In-ear call volume cannot be adjusted, despite the volume slider ascending/descending.
  • There are significant performance lags that cause the phone to freeze up for 3-12 seconds. Often, this happens when hardware is being accessed (phone call, camera, flash etc.).
  • When phone is below 50% power, and the camera is being used, it will shut-off, and requires to be turn on again via the power button.

That's basically it. Other than that, this is a truly amazing ROM, and has been an incredibly reliable DD. I use it for work and to manage my various projects, and I couldn't be happier with it. Keep up the great work!

With JB I have noticed it to lag up some, I run Cache cleaner NG and when it does lag up I go to recovery and wipe cache and dalvik and it helps for a couple days or so.

I'm not sure if the other bugs are present in the original ROM so ill have a whole thread to sift through. This port wasn't even supposed to boot :sly:

11th December 2012, 07:15 PM |#110  
OP Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Valley View, TX
Thanks Meter: 1,184

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbubs3

call volume i have noticed in all jb roms for our phone.
only time i get lag is when using stock browser other than that i dont get much lag. i run ondemandx gov 1.5 ghz sio scheduler
i have had some random restarts but i use camera below 50% all the time
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mattlowry For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mattlowry Ad-Free
12th December 2012, 02:01 AM |#111  
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 65

Donate to Me
More
Thanks for the responses, dudes. On another note, I did a quick search through the forum and I didn't find anything: does this ROM address issues with tethering? It seems that T-Mobile is hunking down on tethering use, and I was under the impression that a custom ROM can bypass the restrictions.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)