980 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,683

Post Reply Email Thread
6th December 2012, 10:50 PM |#41  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychedelicNerd

I have been on PA for a while now. I tried this new ROM since it gave the PA features as well and I actually rreally really like it. I just have 2 issues with the ROM which the other users have reported as well:

a) Camera locks up completely after you take a picture
b) Cannot accept an incoming call.

I am trying the Ultimate Call Screen Replacement HD app for call issue and hopefully that should resolve it. But if the above two issues can be fixed, then this would become the ultimate ROM for me. Absolutely loving it so far.

Thanks

I have that issue too. Try pressing the screen before capturing the picture. That's what works for me.

7th December 2012, 01:42 AM |#42  

More
I may have a possible fix for the phone issue. I will test when I get off of work! Bare with me because it's the first thing I worked on I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to use. Thank you for your cooperation!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PureLife90 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift PureLife90 Ad-Free
8th December 2012, 05:14 AM |#43  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Loving this ROM, so far. Great battery life, and all the best features that I love.

For the answering the phone issue, I just went into the PA settings for the phone app, and turned the DPI all the way up. When I receive a call, I can swipe all the way to the right (even though the answer icon is off the screen) and it will answer.

So far, I'm sticking with the 10/18 GApps, as I've had too many issues with the 4.2 camera app crashing on 4.1 ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by PureLife90

I may have a possible fix for the phone issue. I will test when I get off of work! Bare with me because it's the first thing I worked on I'm still trying to figure out what I'm supposed to use. Thank you for your cooperation!

8th December 2012, 05:30 AM |#44  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanpoppa

Loving this ROM, so far. Great battery life, and all the best features that I love.

For the answering the phone issue, I just went into the PA settings for the phone app, and turned the DPI all the way up. When I receive a call, I can swipe all the way to the right (even though the answer icon is off the screen) and it will answer.

So far, I'm sticking with the 10/18 GApps, as I've had too many issues with the 4.2 camera app crashing on 4.1 ROMs

You need to manually focus the camera by pressing the screen before you capture the picture. That's the issue with 4.2 Google apps
8th December 2012, 12:58 PM |#45  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Thumbs up
Somehow the dpi solution didn't work for me. It's already set to 320 so don't know how further right i can slide it. I have a set the option to answer the call with home screen button so that should work. The camera screen press focus option works. Thanks. Can't wait to see both the issues fix
8th December 2012, 03:18 PM |#46  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureLife90

You need to manually focus the camera by pressing the screen before you capture the picture. That's the issue with 4.2 Google apps

Too often, I would forget to do that, and lock up my camera until I rebooted. The photosphere feature is neat, but not worth it to me for the extra inconviencience. My bigger issue is that there is no Picasa sync isn't in the stock Gallery app, and the Picasa enabled gallery results in the same camera bug as 4.2.
8th December 2012, 08:55 PM |#47  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:

Too often, I would forget to do that, and lock up my camera until I rebooted. The photosphere feature is neat, but not worth it to me for the extra inconviencience. My bigger issue is that there is no Picasa sync isn't in the stock Gallery app, and the Picasa enabled gallery results in the same camera bug as 4.2.

I am running the camera apk from slim 3.1 and it is flawless. Only has the panoramic feature but that is all that I need. Extract, copy and paste system/app. Change permissions and golden

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
9th December 2012, 05:07 AM |#48  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
whats up with bluetooth audio, makes my 80$ sony bluetooth headphones sound like rubish

besides that this rom is amazing!!!
10th December 2012, 03:57 AM |#49  

More
Google Now working?
Is Google Now working for anyone on this ROM? Whenever going to Google Now, it gives me an error that a network connection isn't available, even though it is.
10th December 2012, 08:20 PM |#50  
Thanks Meter: 42

More
Quote:

Is Google Now working for anyone on this ROM? Whenever going to Google Now, it gives me an error that a network connection isn't available, even though it is.

No problems here.

Sent through mental telepathy...or my unlocked SGS3
10th December 2012, 09:58 PM |#51  
Flag England
Thanks Meter: 47

Donate to Me
More
I can't really answer phone calls (even though I really hardly get any) it shows up with a video icon as the center of the unlocker, and there is ? Flying out of it instead of the dots. I'm asumming its a systemui problem

Sent form my VZW SGS III running KangDroid
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)