15/April/2009 The Last PV ROM-KAISER WM 6.5 OS 5.2.21500 by Medkid V1.6.2F(Topic End)

Search This thread

medkid

Mar 3, 2007
Please consider a little donation here if you like my work and want me to continue with it : https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webs...ency_code=USD&bn=PP-DonationsBF&charset=UTF-8

Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_4.png

The images were for V 1.6, in V 1.6.2F there are some thing different

My last Rom for Kaiser, V1.6.2F OS 5.2.21500 will be available soon, backlight ok, keylock ok, battery on the taskbar links to "power" ok,
Already include:
Titanium customizer
Fingerkeyboard 2.1 (with skins changable)
Slide 2 play
Image viewer
pBar 1.5.3 by nncuong (PDAVIET's Admin)

Remove: htc task manager , htc album, audio manager

Sorry, I can not keep working for kaiser, you guys download my rom and like it, thanks for that, but there is no donation from you all except joshkoss. However, I'll upload my kitchen 21500 for kaiser also. So that you can work for your own need.
Medkid

Link V 1.6.2F the last PV Rom for kaiser(attached)
Log:
V 1.6.2 build 21500 was downloaded 619 times
V 1.3.3 build 21195 was downloaded 1243 times
Mirror to V 1.3.3: (password to unrar the Rom is in the file attached)
Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=04MNHL46 (thank Milmirex)
Rapidshare: http://rapidshare.com/files/214349977/Medkid_Kaiser_V_1_3_3.rar (thank tugas2khas)
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=6ce693d5f6e9efbae7c82ed4b8f0c380e04e75f6e8ebb871 (thank HTCOmega)

Enjoy !

Last edited:

medkid

Mar 3, 2007
To show the Menu Programs by press left Softkey in today, use regedit to edit these keys

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome]
"SK1TEXT"="Programs"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome]
"SK1URL"="folderview.exe"

djquick

Mar 17, 2008
Maricopa, AZ
www.myspace.com
Slow, what do you mean slow? I can retire by the time this finishes downloading. My great grandmother can f*** faster than this:D. I want to try this one but I can't wait 3 hours for it. I'll wait until mirrors are posted to try it. Looks good though Medkid.

blaker13

Jun 15, 2008
Hehehe...

Well that comment made me laugh...:) But im headed to the gym so i will just let it DL while im out. Get back to you medkid. Thanks for the work!

asfoor

Mar 7, 2007
Somewhere in California
What would make the Today screen of wm6.5 more appealing is the removal of the Icon titles. Most users know by now the functions of the Icons. having the titles on there gives a disoriented and sloppy look to a great ROM.

Thank you for sharing your work with the rest of us.

typo

Jul 2, 2006
What would make the Today screen of wm6.5 more appealing is the removal of the Icon titles. Most users know by now the functions of the Icons. having the titles on there gives a disoriented and sloppy look to a great ROM.

Thank you for sharing your work with the rest of us.

I think the sloppiness isn't because there's labels, it's because the labels aren't centered and sized right, which is probably a quirk caused by QVGA. In the official MS shots of the new 6.5 revisions, I think the labels look a lot sharper. No labels would definitely look better than misaligned labels, though, so hopefully somebody figures out a way to make them toggleable.

blaker13

Jun 15, 2008
Hey there...

Well finally got it Dloaded.... Seem like great graphics but i ahd issues booting it up... frooze, now it vibrates everytime you touch the screen... was checking out other stuff and it locked up again... Looks like it could be real nice though... but 21198 is out...:)

xxbabiboi228xx

Nov 11, 2008
Biloxi Mississippi
Info:
include:
Touch response
Volume control
Windows Live, msn weather, money
and something else
Because He Added Touch Response to the Rom thats why it vibrates

Last edited:

TheAvatar

Aug 30, 2007
Canberra
Just flashed this rom, took 4 reboots to get it to boot after clearing the storage. So far so good but I can see the screen touch vibrate thing getting anoying, can this be disabled?

EDIT: mn found the option to turn it off :)

First impressions are good, this is by far the best 6.5 rom I have tried. Titanium is much more responsive than other roms. This one might be a keeper!

Last edited:

fmghoto

Nov 29, 2007
Ghotki
plz any one upload this rom on Rapidshare or other site thanx
i cannot able to download this rom from this site
bcoz i received 2k to 5k/sec n i have DSL 1Mb connection:confused:

Mirror..link plzzz

Last edited:

wireless_one

Jun 9, 2005
is MS exhange working?

Heard that it was a problem with 6.5 ROMS. Just curious if this ROM found a solution.

Iced Coffee

May 24, 2007
I hate mega.1280.com

Dunno why but many uploaders start to use mega.1280.com. For big files it is not resumable and it got stuck all the time.

Can you upload to another host? Mirror please. Thanks.

Attachments

• Snap1.jpg
    Snap1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 131

medkid

Mar 3, 2007
sorry, mega.1280 is the fastest host I can use to upload here. If someone have downloaded my rom, please do a favor to share the other a new mirror

fmghoto

Nov 29, 2007
Ghotki
Dear Sir medkid I downloaded this rom with 1Mb DSL Connection in 9/h but my bad luck it is not EXTRACT show File is Corrupt.
So plz Sir u upload it on other site plzzzzz
Thanx

i love ur Roms