[ROM] Zeus v7.06 [GB 2.3.4 V20S] - v6.4 [GB 2.3.4 V20O/V20N] by Huexxx ...

Search This thread

chuayx1

Jun 26, 2008
Singapore
Even without any tweaks u should be getting at least about 12h with heavy usage. Something must be wrong with ur battery or something went wrong while u flashed maybe.

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

Mine's moderate usage on 3G and my battery drops quite fast - perhaps 3G's the factor because leaving it overnight the battery level doesn't drop badly

Zeus 7.06, Diana 2.7 maxUV kernel.(Now on ICS V30B for testing) , so I cannot provide any feedback if you recommend me any settings for now

ssmart

Nov 3, 2012
Hyderabad
Suggestions on this.
My original chrger is damaged.
Btry drian quikrr

Sent from my LG-P970

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1354791239526.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354791239526.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 853
  • uploadfromtaptalk1354791266772.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1354791266772.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 906

linzer_

Jun 29, 2012
Linz
He will start working on ics when the source code is released but rrgrrg said this already:

Knock it off guys first linzer heuxxx said more than one time that he will not work woithout lg ics source code besides the v30b isnt the final yes its v30 but you cant prove it :)

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda app-developers app

Gesendet von meinem LG-P970 mit Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

ssmart

Nov 3, 2012
Hyderabad
more Features req to developer ;)

Requesting more Features for this ROM

Installed Polaris today (was suggesting Samsung file Explorer.. apart from root browser, but polaris is fine
LG Default Boot Animation (optional) to select from
call record option in call
EQualizer for Music boost (setting)

LG for Twitter & Facebook (removed) it is a good option who have 2 account and can b access another by FB & Twitter market app

Gesture settings not working for G+Shake to turn cam on(in lock screen mode)
Tab side of phone (top left right bottol to move the cursor

remain Gesture settings option are working fine

and also

on Setting of CPU Freq, UV & Ram in Zeus Tweak after reboot the option rool back to default like
CPU MAx:1000 Min 300
UV 0
what ever I set stay till reboot only

can u add more features request above and fixed Zeus tweaks
Thnx;)

Last edited:

LGP970

Jul 14, 2012
on Setting of CPU Freq, UV & Ram in Zeus Tweak after reboot the option rool back to default like
CPU MAx:1000 Min 300
UV 0
what ever I set stay till reboot only

if you are sure your values are stable you need to enable the values to set on boot because they are set to not set on boot by default

Reactions: ssmart

nunoleite46

Aug 7, 2007
Lisbon
wipes

Hello world,
I'm with version 6.39 and want to install 7.06, I need to "'wipe data / factory reset', or just wipe cache and dalvik?

thank you :laugh:

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:32 PM ----------

Hello world,
I'm with version 6.39 and want to install 7.06, I need to "'wipe data / factory reset', or just wipe cache and dalvik?

thank you :laugh:
found: "They have different ROM base, should start from clean install with complete wipe." :D

d1rekt0r

Aug 14, 2012
Could anyone post Benchmark results with latest version ?
And how good rom is for gaming , anyone tried GTA or GTA VC on it ?

ferhpsquad

Jun 12, 2012
Llodio
Zeus 7.06 -1350/100-128swap ram gov interactive

Sent from my LG-P970 using xda premium

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1355163033645.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1355163033645.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:
Reactions: lupp0l0

yomek88

Feb 27, 2012
Katowice
important!

I know why transparent status bar is not working properly... After installing any 2.7 kernel, there are missing some init.d scripts (from /system/etc/init.d/) which are responsible for some things including status bar... Probably there is bug in updater script.... I can't check it now, because I'm writing from my phone. Just copy those missing init.d scripts:
01optimounts, 02bootcleaner, 03miscsettings, 74optiflags,
from 7.06 update and it should work, but be careful - don't replace those 3 files which are already in init.d/ folder, because they are probably modified.

Edit: remember about permissions: rwxrwxrwx

Last edited:

kriticar

Jun 24, 2012
Why you think that ICS will bring to you something better?
It is a new OS for a device that is limited by the hardware.
Maybe we will get some options, but the price will be speed.

Anyway this subject is out of topic.

Reactions: lupp0l0

d1rekt0r

Aug 14, 2012
YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
FINALY :D:good::good::good::good::good::highfive::highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zeusacabada1copy.jpg

Hi all!

here I come with the latest creation!

This ROMs are based on V20S and V20O from Spain, and V20N Europe Open.

Big thanks to everybody by the offered support. Thanks for the banner koila33!

7 Series
    Z701%20%281%29.png
    Z701%20%282%29.png
    Z701%20%283%29.png
    Z701%20%284%29.png
    Z701%20%286%29.png
    Z701%20%287%29.png
    Z701%20%288%29.png
    Z701%20%289%29.png
    Z701%20%2810%29.png
    Z701%20%2812%29.png
    Z701%20%2813%29.png
    Z701%20%2814%29.png

6 Series
    Zeusv6-00.png
    Zeus-v6.3-00.png
    Zeusv6-03.png

Zeus-v6.3-02.png
    Zeusv6-06.png
    Zeus-v6.3-03.png

Zeus-v6.28-06.png
    Zeus-v6.28-08.png
    Zeus-v6.28-05.png

Zeusv6-12.png
    Zeusv6-13.png
    Zeus-v6.28-07.png

INSTRUCTIONS v7.06

Case A: you already have v7 or v7.0x and you want to upgrade to v7.06
    - Need to use CWM recovery.
    - Copy v7 ROM and v7.06 update to sdcard root.
    - Reboot into recovery long-pressing power button and pressing 'Recovery'.
    - Do a nandroid backup of your phone, I'm not responsible of your data losing.
    - Flash v7 ROM with option: Install zip from SDCARD.
    - Flash v7.06 update with option: Install zip from SDCARD.
    - Reboot and wait...

Case B: you want to install v7.06 in other situation
    - Copy v7 ROM and v7.06 update to sdcard root.
    - Reboot into recovery in the way you can with your actual ROM (adb, market app, g-recovery, power menu).
    - Do a 'wipe data/factory reset'.
    - Flash v7.06 update with option: Install zip from SDCARD.
    - Reboot and wait...

Case C: you already have v7.06 and you want to downgrade to v7.0x
    - Copy v7 ROM, v7.0x update and Bootloop_Fixer to sdcard root.
    - Flash v7.0x update with option: Install zip from SDCARD.
    - Flash Bootloop_Fixer with option: Install zip from SDCARD.
    - Reboot and wait...

INSTRUCTIONS v6.4

Case A: you already have v6.3[n] or v6.3x[n] and you want to upgrade to v6.4[n|o] mantaining the same base (V20N - V20O)
    - Copy v6.4[n|o] ROM to sdcard root.
    - Do a 'wipe cache'.
    - Flash v6.4[n|o] ROM with option: Install zip from SDCARD.
    - Reboot and wait...

Case B: you want to install v6.4[n|o] in other situation
    - Copy v6.4[n|o] ROM to sdcard root.
    - Reboot into recovery in the way you can with your actual ROM (adb, market app, g-recovery, power menu).
    - Do a 'wipe data/factory reset'.
    - Flash v6.4[n|o] ROM with option: Install zip from SDCARD.
    - Reboot and wait...

HOW TO CORRECTLY SET THE VOLTAGE

- Look at this...

HOW TO ACCESS CWM VIA G-RECOVERY

Power on your phone, and as soon as the 4 leds start flashing, repeatedly press g-button until your phone reboots and it access to CWM.

DOWNLOAD ROMS / UPDATES / ADDONS

Moderator Edit - New links - http://huexxxtuff.blogspot.com.es/2013/07/izs-rom-public-links.html

In order to avoid problems, check MD5sum of the files before flash them!

DIANA KERNEL SOURCE CODE

https://github.com/Huexxx/diana

LATEST FEATURES/CHANGELOG

Kernel v2.6[medUV|maxUV]
    - New three Diana kernel, s2.7, s2.7_medUV y s2.7_maxUV
    -- Diana s2.7: Basically same kernel as s2.6light, but:
    ---> The voltages for freqs <= 1GHz are the same as the ones on kernel v2.6.
    ---> The voltages for freqs > 1GHz are the same as the ones on kernel v2.6light, higher to enjoy the same voltage tweak.
    -- Diana s2.7_maxUV: Same kernel as s2.6light, with a high-UV profile.
    -- Diana s2.7_medUV: Same kernel as previous, but:
    ---> The voltages for freqs <= 1GHz are a middle term between both, to people that have problems with maxUV but want to try a more moderated UV.
    - You can learn how to correctly set the voltage here...

v7.06
    - New kernel v2.6light... based on v2.3:
    -- Retweaked smartreflex voltage margin values to apply a more correct voltage to each OPP. You have to start from scratch asigning a voltage value until you get your adequate value. NOTE: BEFORE MAKE CHANGES TO THIS STUFF, MAKE A CWM NANDROID BACKUP... My recommendation is: lower step by step the voltage value until a value with problems (strange things, blocking, reboot, etc), and once find that value use a two times greater value (f.e. problems with -7, use -5 instead). Once selected, it should work fine with all frequencies... but who knows, every phone is different.
    -- Relaxed voltage swing to [-15,15].
    -- Added and enabled by default TINY_PREEMPT_RCU with RCU BOOST.
    -- Some commits from CM kernel source.
    -- Added zRAM support builded as module on /etc/modules.
    -- Enabled swap support.
    -- Enabled by default TCP Westwood+ congestion avoidance algorithm. In the blog you can find this kernel and two additional variants with TCP Cubic and TCP Veno algorithms...
    -- Removed a lot of debugging stuff.
    -- Disable HIGHMEM support as it isn't needed.
    -- Removed NFS and CIFS support.
    -- Added some code from original V20Q sources that reduces the haptic feedback of soft buttons.
    -- Removed more unnecessary drivers to reduce the kernel size even more.
    - Improved new method to reboot glgps daemon when gps is disconnected through its powerwidget. It should now correctly ask for permissions and you haven't to reboot after first deactivation.
    - Updated Morelocale2, Vending, Gms, Titanium Backup, Quickpic and HoloLauncher.
    - Added 5 more levels to voltage control on ZeusTweaker.
    - All the stuff already included on previous versions...
    Code:
    [B]v7.05[/B]
    - Implemented a new method to reboot glgps daemon when gps is disconnected through its powerwidget. With this I'm trying to avoid the high battery draining after the use and deactivation of gps. NOTE: First time you deactivate gps, a Superuser popup to give permissions will appear, accept it. It's mandatory to reboot the phone after that. Next time you deactivate gps the methos will work fine.
    - New method to control low battery warnings. Now the entire warning is disabled (sound, vibration and dialog). Inspired on [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1234738"]this[/URL].
    - 2 new powerwidgets! 'Portable hotspot' and 'Network Location'
    - Fixed a bug that generated FC when you try to enabled Wifi from its powerwidget with portable hotspot already activated.
    - Data from configuration SMS on apns-conf.xml over Simyo spanish carrier. This will reset to default your APN config, so if you have manually entered an APN, you will have to re-enter it. If you want, pass me APN info and I'll include it on next release.
    - Updated Quickpic and HoloLauncher.
    - Fixed a bug with the enable/disable of LG OSP. After flashing this, it will be enabled, so if you had it disabled, re-disable it through ZeusTweaker. This will also fix a problem with turkish settings translation.
    - ZeusTweaker mods to adapt it to new scenario.

[B]v7.04 Fix[/B]
    - Fixed 10MB swap file issue.
    - Fixed an issue that creates from scratch the swap file on every boot.
    - Now status bar is gradient! This is the end to gray icons issue.
    - Fixed some typos on ZeusTweaker.
    - Added Turkish translation to ZeusTweaker (Credits to agritux).
    - Some fixes on apns-conf.xml over Orange and Simyo spanish carriers. This will reset to default your APN config, so if you have manually entered an APN, you will have to re-enter it. If you want, pass me APN info and I'll include it on next release.
    - That's not a fix made by me... The compass is working on latest Google Maps!!!

[B]v7.04[/B]
    - New Diana kernel s2.6:
    -- Relaxed voltage swing to [-10,10].
    -- Revert to SLAB slab allocator.
    -- Disabled RCU BOOST.
    -- Revert to -Os compiler flag.
    -- Removed NFS and CIFS support.
    -- Lots of commits that right now I don't remember...
    - ZeusTweaker translated to Greek! (Credits to ttheodorou). Unfortunately there are new stuff untranslated... (you have a PM). Please, send me PMs if you want to translate ZT to your language.
    - Added to ZeusTweaker a new 'RAM Tweak' menu to enable/disable Swap and zRAM. For Swap it will create a file on /system. You can activate both but I don't recommend it. If you are planning to use zRAM, take into account that it will reduce RAM to generate a compressed ramdisk that will be used as swap, so use a relatively high Swappiness (>=40).
    - Now you can select voltage level from -10 to +5 from ZeusTweaker.
    - Fixed a bad translation to Turkish on Settings.apk
    - New wallpapers added, new default wallpaper.
    - Some changes to build.prop looking for more preformance.
    - Updated Playstore, Quickpic, RootBrowser, HoloLauncher and Terminal Emulator.
    - Launcher2 has been replaced with latest [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1557091"]Xperia Launcher 0.9.2.c by Ra3el[/URL]. Now you can select it from ZeusTweaker.
    - Now statusbar is darker than before to avoid gray icon problems... Also I've changed on ZeusTweaker the word 'transparent' with 'traslucent' to avoid misunderstandings.

[B]v7.03[/B]
    - Modified Diana kernel s2.4:
    -- Added some code from original V20Q sources that reduces the haptic feedback of soft buttons.
    -- Removed more unnecessary drivers to reduce the kernel size even more.
    -- Fixed a problem with 'My WiFi' wifi link.
    - Oversized clear-notifications-button (to people with oversized fingers...)
    - Removed the small blue android from app bar (it appeared twice on certain apps).
    - Fixed the problem with blue text over soft gray background with bad contrast.

[B]v7.02:[/B]
    - New kernel Diana s2.4:
    -- Added and enabled by default TINY_PREEMPT_RCU with RCU BOOST.
    -- Some commits from CM kernel source.
    -- Added and enabled by default autogroup scheduling feature.
    -- Added and enabled by default CPU-supported unaligned access.
    -- Added zRAM support builded as module on /etc/modules. (config options through ZeusTweaker soon...)
    -- Enabled swap support (config options through ZeusTweaker soon...)
    -- Enabled by default TCP Westwood+ congestion avoidance algorithm.
    -- Removed a lot of debugging stuff.
    -- Enabled by default SLUB slab allocator.
    -- Disable HIGHMEM support as it isn't needed.
    -- NFS and CIFS support compiled as modules on /etc/modules.
    -- Disabled OPTIMIZE_FOR_SIZE option to use -O2 flag instead of -Os.
    - Reverted: Changed ro.build.product property to bproj_262-XXX to avoid some problems at Playstore dowloading certain apps (thanks to poloxo53). It solves some problems but generates new ones on other places and with some games. It's up to you to manually modify it on build.prop.
    - More theme tweaking regarding to notifications; now uploading/downloading notifications are equal themed to standard ones.
    - Updated Titanium Backup app.
    - New icon for ZeusTweaker app. ;)

[B]v7.01:[/B]
    - Transparent statusbar can now be enabled/disabled on runtime through ZeusTweaker. Also, transparency is now lighter to get a lighter gray when using apps like Gmail to avoid problems with gray icons.
    - Added build.prop property to render GUI with GPU.
    - Changed ro.build.product property to bproj_262-XXX to avoid some problems at Playstore dowloading certain apps (thanks to poloxo53)
    - Return of HTC IME mod keyboard with a renewed look. I hope you'll like it!
    - Theme tweaking regarding to popups and notifications to avoid black text over black/darkgray background. Now the theme is 'lighter'...
    - Updated Alarmdroid, HoloLauncher, Quickpic, Terminal Emulator, Playstore and Titanium Backup apps.
    - Ramdisk tweak to avoid a problem regarding write access on boot. Now is fixed the option to change launcher on ZeusTweaker.
    - Updated ZeusTweaker to match new situation.

[B]v7:[/B]
    - Based on Spanish V20S ROM.
    - New deeply modified theme to resemble ICS but with my style.
    - Switched to Holo Launcher and ICS Keyboard (they replace Home Xperia S and HTC mod).
    - Lot of forgotten things...

[B]v6.4:[/B]
    - Modified kernel Diana v2.3:
    -- Revised DVFS, now you can effectively switch it on or off, it was failing in some cases.
    -- Removed some old dtfix related garbage.
    - Added ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable 160char MMS Fix. NOTE: The fix only automatically replaces special characters with standard ones to allow full 160char SMS. If you need those special characters, disable it.
    - Updated TimeZone info.
    - Fixed ZeusTweaker option to remove low battery sound.
    - Updated Alarmdroid, Quickpic, Terminal Emulator, Playstore and Titanium Backup apps.
    - Updated [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1557091"]ra3al's Home Xperia S[/URL] to unmodified latest version 0.9.1c. We've lost all the translations, modified icons, etc. but now calendar widget works fine and you can install Xperia widgets.
    - Updated ZeusTweaker with the changes.

[B]v6.39:[/B]
    - New kernel Diana v2.3:
    -- Relaxed voltage interval to [-7,7].
    - Updated ZeusTweaker voltage menu. Now you can set 15 different voltage states from -7 to 7 (-87500 to 87500). Changes are inmediately applied and there is a button to set it on boot.
    - Added ZeusTweaker option to remove low battery sound.
    - Updated Titanium Backup.
    - Fixed Quickpic.

[B]v6.38:[/B]
    - Updated kernel Diana v2.2:
    -- Added a runtime variable to change a voltage parameter to under/overvolt the mpu on smartreflex recalibration.
    - Updated ZeusTweaker with voltage menu. Now you can set 7 different voltage states from -3 to 3 (-37500 to 37500). Changes are inmediately applied and there is a button to set it on boot.
    - Updated apps Quickpic, Root Browser and Titanium Backup.
    - Fixed tun.ko location to properly run OpenVPN.

[B]v6.37:[/B]
    - New updated kernel Diana v2.2:
    -- Updated Simple I/O scheduler (sio) to last 2012 version.
    -- Certain opts in the code.
    -- More changes to ensure that frequency will be never below sysfs parameter.
    -- SmartReflex sr_oppmargin parameters tweaking.
    - Updated ZeusTweaker with latests kernel changes. Also it has a greater control over freqs to set.
    - Updated apps OpenVPN, Google Play Store and Titanium Backup.

[B]v6.36:[/B]
    - New updated kernel Diana v2.1:
    -- LGE_DVFS has been recovered and enhanced. Now it allows to use sysfs parameters without problems (now you can use SetCPU, etc and frequency doesn't stuck at min), and it works with all the new opps.
    -- Returned cpufreq transition frequency to original LG value.
    -- Removed commits from original LG V20Q source code.
    -- Added Simple I/O scheduler (sio) and set it by default... (... I have to update ZeusTweaker with this mod... sorry)
    - Updated ZeusTweaker with the option to enable/disable DVFS on boot.
    - PATCH:
    -- Ensure that frequency will be never below sysfs parameter.
    -- Preservation of sysfs parameters on cpufreq resuming.
    -- Minimum default frequency set to 300MHz.
    -- Screen-off frequency tweaking: save battery and allow music player to run fine.
    -- Updated ZeusTweaker: now you can choose between all schedulers.

[B]v6.35:[/B]
    - Reverted the commits done on v6.34 (by the moment).
    - New updated kernel Diana v2:
    -- Re-tweaked Smartass V2 in a try to minimize the lag.
    -- LGE_DVFS has been completely removed from kernel.
    -- Reduced cpufreq transition frequency in a try to minimize the lag.
    -- Commits from original LG V20Q source code (except vibrator related stuff).
    -- New intermediate frequencies at 400, 500, 700 and 900 MHz. Now there are opps from 100MHz to 1300MHz with 100MHz step, each one with its own voltage controlled through SmartReflex.
    - Updated ZeusTweaker with the new frequencies.

[B]v6.34:[/B]
    - New updated kernel Diana v2:
    -- Re-tweaked Smartass V2 in a try to minimize the lag.
    -- sleep_while_idle option enabled trying to save more battery.
    -- LGE_DVFS has been completely removed from kernel.
    -- Activated l2 cache.
    -- Lots of changes extracted from original samsung's source code (omap folder).
    -- Reduced cpufreq transition frequency in a try to minimize the lag.
    -- Commits from original LG V20Q source code (except vibrator related stuff).
    - Now max and min frequencies are set before in boot process.

[B]v6.33:[/B]
    - New updated kernel. New: two low-freq opps (100 and 200MHz) and four high-freq opps (1100, 1200, 1300 and 1350 MHz). Tweaked SmartReflex to work with all the opps. The eFUSE ntargets for the new opps are obtained from processor hardware registers to ensure that it will work in every OB (each OB has different factory hardware eFUSE ntargets). Smartass v2 tweaked for the new situation. Small lower on WLAN voltage in a try to save batt.
    - Overclock submenu from ZeusTweaker updated. Now it allows to select both minimum and maximum scaling frequency, and set both at startup.
    - At v6.33 DVFS is disabled after boot, while at v6.33B DVFS is removed from kernel itself. The most evident diff is that with 'B' version the phone is sluggish the first minute after boot (but after that it works well). I DON'T KNOW WHICH VERSION IS BETTER, SO I'LL THANK YOU TO TRY BOTH VERSIONS (v6.33 and v6.33B if you are using 'o' version, or, v6.33n and v6.33Bn if you are using 'n' version) AND COMMENT THE RESULTS.
    - Updated the apps TitaniumBackup and Superuser.

[B]v6.32:[/B]
    - Modified ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable the brightness control slider of notification window. Initially now rebooting is not needed. If after change it status bar doesn't automatically reappear (give it 1 minute...), then reboot to solve it.
    - Modified ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable the music controls of notification windows. If now should work with and without Music.apk. In the past the function limited to hide the controls, but now it also avoids to load all the related stuff. If after change it status bar doesn't automatically reappear (give it 1 minute...), then reboot to solve it.
    - Modified ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable GsmDataConnectionTracker PDP Watchdog logging. Now it has inmediate effect (reboot is not needed) and the ROM has lost weight; 4MB.
    - Updated ZeusTweaker to allow the new functions.

[B]v6.31:[/B]
    - Included libaudiopolicy.so from V20Q to avoid phone delay when answering calls (thanks to noskojv for the tip)
    - Updated Alarmdroid and Terminal.
    - New ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable the brightness control slider of notification window (needs a reboot for the changes to be applied).
    - Modified ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable the music controls of notification windows. Noy it has inmediate effect and reboot is no longer needed.
    - Re-addition of Brightness Button on powerwidgets. Now the minimum brightness value is linked to the new minimum brightness value introduced on v6.3. NOTE: The brifhtness button used along brightness slider does not correctly work. There's no problem, but it will fail to change to minimum value.
    - Updated ZeusTweaker to allow the new functions.
    - Included BackLongPress to kill apps fix for v6.3 (is not necessary with 'n' version).
    - Updated some languages at Xperia S Launcher (thanks dudes!)

[B]v6.3:[/B]
    - Enhanced RTL support (but not full, sorry...). To set arabic language you have to use Morelocale preinstalled app. You can also flash a pack to change keyboard to Gingerbread one with Arabic support. For other languages you have to install other language pack from market.
    - Updated Alarmdroid, LibFlashPlayer and TitaniumBackup apps.
    - New option in settings to enable/disable app killing through long pressing back key.
    - Replaced Zeam Launcher with modded [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1557091"]Xperia S Home[/URL] (credits goes to ra3al). I've added translation to several languages of texts that originally were only in english. I've removed a lot of files of other resolutions not needed in P970.
    - Changed minimum brightness value from 30 to 1 (over 255) to allow a bigger battery saving and a more comfortable use at low light situations (thanks to cyclon1978 for the tip...)
    - Busybox updated to last version.
    - Solved some bugs at ZeusTweaker.
    - New blue font colour at MMS (thanks to tg03) and Contacts.

[B]v6.28:[/B]
    - Upgraded Alarmdroid, Quickpic and TitaniumBackup apps.
    - Intaller modified to avoid delete apps and data of TitaniumBackup and OperaMiniNext.
    - Tweaked 'swipe to clear notifications' feature to try make it works better, now with CM7 values.
    - New load circle because with smooth spinner feature it showed some visual artifacts.
    - New Brightness Control Slider. To avoid incompatibilities, I've remobed Brightness button from powerwidgets and config app. There is a flashable .zip to remove the new slider and mantain v6.27 powerwidget config.
    - New notifications window design. Operator bar has been removed. Now remove notifications button only appears when is needed like a blue bar, and I've placed the operator below notifications.

[B]v6.27:[/B]
    - Now LG Lockscreen images are more blue, and I've reoptimized RES_cappuccino.apk and deleted some useless images.
    - Retweaked 'swipe to clear notifications' feature to try make it works better... I don't know why but is harder to swipe notifications to the left...
    - Re-enabled the new PowerWidgets, with a light change in the theme and I've removed flashlight option until it works.

[B]v6.26:[/B]
    - Upgraded TitaniumBackup, Alarmdroid y Terminal apps.
    - Fixed Alarmdroid disappearance.
    - Tweaked 'swipe to clear notifications' feature to try make it works better.
    - New PowerWidgets temporary disabled because it seems to be the source of lots of problems. Once it will be debugged, it will return.
    - FastDormancy is enabled again by default.
    - Constant Ringtone is enabled again by default.
    - New SmoothSpinners feature... look at busy spinners...

[B]v6.25:[/B]
    - Fixed 2G/3G button of new PowerWidget.
    - Added 'swipe to clear notifications' feature to individually remove notifications swiping them to the sides.
    - Fixed red button that sometimes appears on notifications.
    - New method to change between ascending/constant ringtone through system property. The change now is inmediate, avoiding com.android.phone FC and the ROM now is 6MB smaller.

[B]v6.24:[/B]
    - Reoptimized images inside framework, settings, etc...
    - Added scrollable PowerWidget in notification area with 15 selectable widgets + QuickPanel Settings app ported from Samsung ROMs (credits to Lidroid).
    - Updated TitaniumBackup and Alarmdroid.
    - Readded Downloads app.

[B]v6.23:[/B]
    - Some new icons (RadioFM, Contacts, CallLogs, ...)
    - Changed from Flashlight to TeslaLED app. This one doesn't have ads and is fuly functional. Installer will delete Flashlight app.
    - Removed Downloads app because it seems to be useless.
    - Updated Quickpic, FlashPlayer, Play Store and TitaniumBackup.
    - Reoptimized images inside several apps.
    - Operator bar in notifications window is now narrower.
    - New ZeusTweaker option to enable/disable notification area music controls (disabled by default).
    - Fixed search inside Mms app.

[B]v6.22:[/B]
    - New full-size notification quickbuttons.
    - Some new icons (Camera, Browser, Calculator, Contacts and Mms)
    - Now silent start/stop video recording with ZeusTweaker shutter silence option.
    - Updated Flashlight.

[B]v6.21:[/B]
    - Fixed slowdown problem when trying to set LG lockscreen.
    - Revert to v6.1 arabic patch to solve Hebrew undesired RTL (I hope, let me know).
    - Fixed permissions problem with ZeusTweaker that were sometimes preventing it to correctly work.
    - Revert to stock Browser and removed OperaMiniNext to get rid of VoiceSearch FC. Download your favourite browser from PlayStore. Removed too all related stuff from ZeusTweaker.
    - Changed ZeusTweaker's icon to a new one based on the original created by Zaihanzainal (Thanks a lot! I've added a translucent layer to improve visibility...)

[B]v6.2:[/B]
    - Option at ZeusTweaker to manually reset RIL Daemon. Use it if you lose data connection to recover it without rebooting... it will ask you again for PIN code.
    - GsmDataConnectionTracker Pdp Poll logging removed, with option to restore it through ZeusTweaker. Not only avoid to show the log... it avoids too all the operations to generate the strings, so it shoud save some CPU cycles.
    - Runtime options through system properties (build.prop, local.prop, setprop command) to define GsmDataConnectionTracker polling interval and to disable FastDormancy (only useful in cases where the operator doesn't support FD). The options are controllable through ZeusTweaker.
    - Enabled VPN submenu at Settings. Please, try if VPN works now. OpenVPN nowadays is already working.
    - Removed SoftwareUpdate and OSP items from Settings. Restoring OSP through ZeusTweaker also restores OSP option at settings.
    - Returned Airplane mode to Power Menu!!!
    - Dropped the option to disable Scrolling Cache... is not interesting IMHO.
    - Fixed some issues of ZeusTweaker (like Titanium Backup injecting) and icon updated.
    - Dropped Zeus script :_( but I hope ZeusTweaker can do the job!
    - Updated included apps. If you plan to install over old version, please, unnistall some updates (Terminal, Titanium Backup, Quickpic...).
    - New attempt to solve persian and arabic text issues... let me know...

DONORS' HALL OF FAME

:D Milmirex
    ;) SirTwan
    :) explor3r3
    :cool: MrEnter
    :eek: --------
    :eek: ogremount
    :p Dragusdrake
    ;) Pagbar
    :D Hav4k
    :p Sandro7C
    :) yvandjan
    :laugh: gewa2001
    :angel: purefunk
    :highfive: abramq
    :good: D-Art
    :D tramp20
    :cool: miche81
    :) PetrW
    :silly: BenMaster
    :highfive: andrzej78
    :D bassdroid_bluati
    :cowboy: VintagePC

Regards!
    OLD FEATURES / CHANGELOG
    Code:
    [B]v6.11:[/B]
    - New app ZeusTweaker (HUGE THANKS TO runtime_Err0r !!!!!!!!, 99% of the app is made by him)
    - In order to correct latest problems like SoD and huge battery drain:
    -- Reverted latest commits from V20O kernel source code.
    -- Reverted latest Virtual Memory added values.
    -- Disabled dtfix. It appears on Zeus Script and ZeusTweaker app but it's useless.
    - Changed Music app from 'n' version with 'o' version one trying to solve some problems claimed at spanish forum.

[B]v6.1:[/B]
    - New automatic enabling of fsync() when bluetooth is on to ensure that file sending works and re-disabling when bluetooth is disconnected (if you have fsync() disabled through zeus script).
    - Redesigned txpower control, now it's ensured that it will run when needed.
    - New option through zeus script to override DNS servers with Google or OpenDNS ones. It will work over either wifi or mobile data connection.
    - New option through zeus script to enable DataTracker-FD fix. It's only adviced to people that suffers big battery drains due to that wakelock. You can use BetterBatteryStats to determine if is your case.
    - Added Quickpic app to replace Gallery3D and lgeVideoPlayer.
    - Added [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=19180964&postcount=1"]Root Browser full version[/URL] to replace CM7 File Manager, big thanks to jrummy16!
    - A lot of new options on zeus script regarding app restoring/removing: Now you can restore/remove: Stock Browser, LGEmail, Hidden Menu, Titanium Backup (now unnistalled by default), Alarmdroid, Opera Mini Next, Gallery 3D, LG Video Player, Quickpic and LG OnScreenPhone.
    - Option on zeus script to change launcher between three options: LG Home, Zeam Launcher (default) and Gingerbread Launcher.
    - All the wallpapers from old zeus' versions now inside the phone's Gallery, so you can set them as wallpaper with all launchers.
    - New virtual memory values trying to raise performance and lower battery drain.
    - Something more that I'm forgeting right now...

[B]v6:[/B]
    - Based on V20O and V20N.
    - Resolved SoDs issue (I hope...)
    - Themed HTC IME using [URL="http://www.gimpsta.com/themer/"]gIMpSTa online kitchen[/URL] (thanks gabwerkz by the inspiration).
    - Reloaded Diana kernel (source code soon online).
    - New black dialpad in line with the keyboard.
    - Led dimming support, with full control through zeus script (big thanks to Sergey1369 for the initial tip)
    - New [URL="http://code.google.com/p/g-recovery/"]g-recovery by Sergey1369[/URL] to access CWM on boot, better that previous eRecovery. Credits goes to him.
    - New improved memory management values obtained with [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=991276"]SuperCharger V6 Update 9 RC7[/URL] by zeppelinrox, but applied directly to the ROM in my own way. Thanks.
    - Removed Batterycalibration and Convertor Pro apps. Added Alarmdroid, Titanium Backup and Opera Mini Next.
    - Added new Google Play Store.
    - Busybox updated to 1.19.4.
    - Improved mounting for /cache, /data and /system but with journaling allways enabled.
    - Added OVERCLOCK through [URL="http://code.google.com/p/opptimizer/"]Opptimizer 0.1Beta1 by FreeWEEL/tekahuna[/URL]. Big thanks to you bro. By the moment only it's possible to change upper freq, but working on it. You can opperate it through zeus script.
    - Resolved menu key unlocking from lockscreen.
    - Improved speed in powermenu removing a blur option (thanks to gabwerkz).
    - Added the option to enable/disable Scrolling Cache through zeus script (thanks to AndroidON, based on [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1411317"]this thread[/URL]).
    - Added the option to enable/disable Software 3D Rendering through zeus script (thanks to [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=14323192&postcount=8"]Mioze7Ae's post[/URL])
    - Added bootanimation from mdfaisal... thanks dude!
    - Added the option to zeus script to remove/restore certain apps (Stock browser, LGEmail, Hidden Menu, Titanium Backup, Alarmdroid and Opera Mini Next).
    - And a lot more... I'll be adding it as soon as I remember it... ;)

[B]v4.02:[/B]
    - Added the possibility to select ascending/constant ringtone through zeus script (big thanks to TugaSoulHunter)

[B]v4.01:[/B]
    - Linaro toolchain updated to 4.6 2012.01
    - New zipalign script on every boot, with log file at /system/zeus/zipalign.log.
    - Fix permissions script will only run on first boot, and manually through zeus script, with log file /system/zeus/zeuslog.
    - Fixed OpenVPN (another time).
    - Modified txpower.sh to try to fix the issues.
    - fsync() enabled by default. Disable it through zeus script when you are sure that the phone works well to ensure protect your data.
    - Two additional kernels (compiled with standard prebuilt toolchain 4.4.3 and stock LG) to use them ONLY if there are problems.

[B]v4:[/B]
    - New kernel diana v1, patched to 2.6.35-14 and with some fixes.
    - Revised vm, kernel and lowmemorykiller parameters.
    - Automatic activation of fsync() on bluetooth activation in order to send files without problems during 3 minutes. It doesn't apply if you have fsync() allways enabled.
    - Automatic set of WiFi tx power to 11 dBm on WiFi activation through iwconfig (thanks to adxgrave for the tip).
    - Updated zeus script to v2. Now includes two new submenus, GPS tweaks and WiFi tweaks. At GPS tweaks you can choose from three different gps_brcm_conf.xml and remove/restore gps.conf in order to get the best gps scenario for your terminal/zone (thanks to maludroid, mullarameez and zhange_001). At WiFi tweaks you can configure the tx power or reset to default situation.
    - Added automatic zipalignment and permission fixing at boot.
    - Added power menu translations to greek (partial) and rusian.
    - Removed icons from status bar related to the number of lines on certain carriers (I hope... let me know if it works...). Now there aren't neither number nor empty space.
    - Fixed OpenVPN functionality, please try and comment (thanks to adxgrave... test it please!)
    - Updated timezone info with latest TZDATA 2011n (thanks to NIKOLYA-PRODIGY)
    - Tweaked SystemUI.apk with new statusbar and notifications bottom bar, lightweighted and fixed compilation problems.

[B]v3.2:[/B]
    - Added options to modify and set on boot governor and iosched through zeus script
    - Some tweaks to I/O schedulers
    - Support to tun interfaces changed from internal to .ko module
    - Added OpenVPN Settings app
    - Removed No-frills CPU Control app (it doesn't works fine with OB)

[B]v3.1:[/B]
    - New kernel diana v0 compiled from [URL="https://github.com/Huexxx/diana"]sources[/URL]
    - Added new cpufreq governors and I/O schedulers
    - Set by default InteractiveX governor and Deadline scheduler
    - Included support to tun interfaces to connect vpn
    - Add a runtime option to disable fsync() (it replaces libsqlite patching).
    - Added new zeus script. Run it from terminal with root access running 'su' before. Nowadays you can enable/disable fsync() and remove/restore camera focus sounds.
    - Added the app Morelocale 2 to config your phone with any language
    - Added the app No-frills CPU to manage governor and iosched
    - Added openvpn and sqlite3 to /system/xbin
    - Corrected pepephone apn

[B]v3:[/B]
    - Two versions available to choose from, V20N and V20B.
    - Corrected framework translations taking them from both versions.
    - Modified lowmemorykiller parameters to try to improve performance.
    - New chinese translations (thanks to zhange_001).
    - Added some scripts to try to raise overall performance (thanks to gabwerkz).
    - Solved bluetooth sending files removing patched libsqlite.so (I'll try to recompile it from sources... the one i was using were from CM7).
    - Temporary "solution" to power menu's airplane mode switch (I've removed that option from power menu until I find a solution).
    - Some tweaks to the theme (notifications lowbar, darker progressbar, ...)
    - Added Bluetooth, Wifi and Calendar widgets to the pack.
    - Something that I don't remember right now...

[B]v2.2:[/B]
    - Deep retouch of the theme to be completely blue... I've retouched Phone, Contacts, Mms, Settings, Galería, etc... new icons at settings menu; you have to see it by yourself.
    - Added ICS transition animations (ICS rotation animation have to wait...)
    - Reverted gps_brcm_conf.xml to the one included on v1.
    - Added power menu translations for the new reboot options in Polish, Vietnamese, French, Dutch, Chinese, Turkish and Italian.

[B]v2.1:[/B]
    - Solved v2 bootloops issue
    - Replaced LG Lockscreen with original Gingerbread one (you can flash the original back with a pack) (Credits go to [B]dxdiag32[/B] :D )
    - Automatic wipe of Cache and Dalvik-cache on flashing
    - Solved MTS RU APN config issue
    - Retouch of many blue things... now the blue aspect of the theme is darker and more blue...

[B]v2:[/B]
    - Modified gps_brcm_conf.xml in order to improve gps working (credits go to [B]maludroid[/B] :D )
    - gps.conf set by default for europe, edit it in order to specify your country/region
    - Modified lowmemorykiller parameters to improve RAM management
    - Reduced hosts file to decrease load and let the Market run ok, downloaded from [url]http://winhelp2002.mvps.org[/url]
    - Busybox upgraded to version 1.19.3
    - Some theme tweaks (colours, icons, etc)
    - Added CRT effect when turning off the screen
    - Removed statusbar '1' icon that appear with certain operators
    - Added reboot and recovery options to power menu with custom dialogs (this has required a great effort, enjoy it ...). Do you want them translated into your language? [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21879395&postcount=279"]Look this...[/URL]

[B]v1:[/B]
    - Added HTC IME mod v27 by jonasl like default keyboard
    - Added apps Terminal Emulator, Appwidgetpicker and Google Quick Search
    - Added Nano Text Editor and bash
    - Added sysro y sysrw scripts to easily change /system write premissions
    - Added init.d folder support
    - Part of the tweaks moved from build.prop to init.rc
    - Patched libsqlite.so to increase SQL database read speed
    - Deleted libGLES_android.so to increase 3d performance
    - Modified APNs config to fix Orange World ES
    - Deleted some entries from hosts files to allow access to sites like megaupload, megavideo, etc

[B]v0[/B]
    - Refformated ramdisk in order to use ext4
    - Modified default.prop with ro.secure=0 to gain root access
    - Completely deodexed and zip-aligned
    - /system/etc/flex/flex.xml: FLEX_COUNTRY_CODE="COM" to be universal
    - build.prop: ro.product.locale.language=es and ro.product.locale.region=ES,es to - boot on spanish language (flash [URL="http://www.multiupload.com/20AWD2QQ79"]this patch[/URL] to set english by default, v2 will come in english...)
    - Corrected original Busybox from nandroid
    - Read buffer of MMC devices raised to 1024
    - Deleted the majorty of LG widgets and apps
    - Includes original Gingerbread Launcher with new wallpapers
    - Includes my battery icons with percentage and chromatic change
    - Includes APN to all companies (from CM7)
    - Changed Bootanimation
    - Enhanced gps.conf to run better and fix faster (enhanced for spain, follow [URL="http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1239713"]this thread[/URL] in order to modify /etc/gps.conf with your country/region)
    - Patched hosts file to remove ads
    - Added eRecovery to access CWM repeatedly pressing physical keys at boot.
    - Market updated to version 3.4.4
    - Modified DNS servers at resolv.conf to increase market speed
    - Added sounds (from CM7)
    - Several tweaks added to build.prop 
    - Added some apps: BatteryCalibration, Convertor Pro and Quick Boot (included too at xanadu's mod, thanks!)

KNOWN BUGS

- Sometimes FC of HTC IME mod on first boot after a complete wipe... there's no problem after it...
    - Erratic work of LG 2X/Black/3D Notifications. You can install it without permission error, but it doesn't run well allways... sometimes work, sometimes not... it's related to the on/off screen light... if I receive a gmail it runs well (it doesn't turn on/off the screen) but with missed calls it fails... any ideas? New version at market doesn't solve the problems at all.
    - Problems with arabic and persian languages.
    - Problems with VPN (Now I understand why LG removed the submenu from Settings...)

IN PROYECT

- Translation of power menu options to more languages
    - Translation of ZeusTweaker to more Languages (send me a PM asking for it and I will aswer you with a list of phrases to translate)
    - Give support to PTPP and L2TP VPN (can someone try it with this new ROM, please?)

Regards!
    Ok guys, let start with the work.

To say that I'll create it SLOW... I've learned from my errors and I'm not going to win any race...

Stay tuned, but please, don't ask for ETAs...
    I've been acepted as Recognized Contributor!!!

So many thanks to all of you by your thanks and support!!!

Regards.
    Hi my friends.

I'm sad to confirm that LG SUCKS and its developers are lamentable or underpaid or must be blind...

I've found why LGE_DVFS stucks at minimum frequency when we change max scaling frequency through sysfs parameters (setcpu, zeustweaker, etc), and the bug is the typical noob programmer mistake.

I CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW a 'great' enterprise like LG can launch several updates to P970's firmware allways with that lamentable bug, and I suppose that the same bug is on every LG with DVFS because the code is common to other LG phones.

Soon I will launch new kernel with LGE_DVFS adapted to the new added OPPs, with that lamentable bug solved and much more... hope that can solve SOD issues.

Regards!