[APPS] CloudSend & Send It - Share & Send Any File To Any Phone!

Search This thread

TheSmokingAndroid

Apr 2, 2010
Victoria
Hey again guys.

So i'm always on the look out for awesome new and useful apps, a lot of the time they're apps that no one's ever heard of. So i love helping promote awesome apps that i think everyone can use and will find useful!

These 2 apps are highly under rated, i'm extremely surprised that they haven't been downloaded very much at all!

Anyways, i did my review on them and i highly recommend you check these out! I know you'll love them!

Share any file with any mobile OS by using either your dropbox account or google drive account, paired with sms, you can send any file to any phone! Just awesome!

Here's the video on CloudSend: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9ofKXRHWs8
Here's the video on Send It: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbCSCrEVtOc

CloudSend Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...udsend&feature=nav_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDNd

Send It Play Store Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...esult#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsInJvYmouc2VuZC5pdCJd

You guys are gonna dig these apps!

Last edited:

crazyfool_1

Nov 25, 2010
It does have an icon now ;) Thanks for the review though man, much appreciated

CloudSend is awesome if you have DropBox, highly recommended if you already have a DropBox account :)

EDIT: :eek: You didn't mention Send It allows you to queue downloads, send shortened url's (aka via flipboard) and copy the link to your clipboard so you could attach a file to a tweet or a forum post... just saying :p

Last edited:

AMPElement

Jul 24, 2012
www.cloudsend-mobile.com
Check out CloudSend's official application thread at here

CloudSend now supports pausing uploads during bad network conditions along with a new setting to customize what gets sent when sharing the file's link. Also, CloudSend too has a "Copy to Clipboard" functions for even more sharing options.

A ton of new features are in the works, get ready for CloudSend v2!

Not sure what advantage these apps would be compared to using the standard Dropbox and Drive apps. I found most, if not all of the same features in the newest versions. You should probably mention Box, though. The app supports intents for almost everything. It's so flexible, it can get almost annoying having to select the default app for some things (like installing an app) that you wouldn't expect a file share program to catch. I say almost because at least you have that option to upload to Box from ANYTHING, ANYWHERE lol.

grinder777

May 15, 2012
Not sure what advantage these apps would be compared to using the standard Dropbox and Drive apps. I found most, if not all of the same features in the newest versions. You should probably mention Box, though. The app supports intents for almost everything. It's so flexible, it can get almost annoying having to select the default app for some things (like installing an app) that you wouldn't expect a file share program to catch. I say almost because at least you have that option to upload to Box from ANYTHING, ANYWHERE lol.

The difference is the easy way how to use:
Find your file, share it to SendIt, choose a contact (or clipboard) and send. That's it.
The app will upload in background, get the download link and send this link to where you wanted.
Easy!

SGS - Beast 4.2.1 - Thanx2All

crazyfool_1

Nov 25, 2010
The difference is the easy way how to use:
Find your file, share it to SendIt, choose a contact (or clipboard) and send. That's it.
The app will upload in background, get the download link and send this link to where you wanted.
Easy!

SGS - Beast 4.2.1 - Thanx2All

Thank you. Everything both our apps do can be done via the official apps but the key here is ease of use. You don't have to wait for it to upload via the official app, grab the download link, open you sms app etc etc..You choose your file and contact and that's that.. So simple.

And FYI Send It (Version 1.3) now has SkyDrive support which, vs Google Drive, even if I do say so myself is miles more user friendly :D

saneman69

Dec 5, 2009
Try using this app in combination with BeamLink application. The BeamLink app can beam links to any screen like laptop,ipad,tablets,smartvs etc. No additional setup required. Check it out at the Store

Top Liked Posts