13th December 2012, 01:15 AM |#91  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag West Chester
Thanks Meter: 3,190

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by haupman

I searched the thread for mirror sites because the downloads take around 2.5 hours. I couldn't find any. Is this correct?

I'll get it uploaded to a mirror when I can, but the reason that it is likely slow is due to the number of downloads it's getting. I have had 1100+ downloads and counting of the root package, another 450 of the deodexed root package, 250 downloads of the stock Odin, and another 125 of the straight deodexed files. That is 2.1 TB of bandwidth in less than a week. I didn't think it would be an issue with downloads as I've never had a problem in the past, even with big hits in bandwidth, but the downloads have pretty much been continuous since posted, so I guess it does eventually get affected. You'll just have to live with it until I can get it mirrored.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to imnuts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift imnuts Ad-Free

14th December 2012, 03:01 AM |#92  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms76

I may be incorrect, but If your on a new limited / share everything plan you don't need a fix. If your like myself and others who still have unlimited data plan then yes you need a fix.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

I am on unlimited. If you change the ssid and password in the stock hotspot app and launch with a widget tethering works just fine. I have tested with a Nabi and a Nexus 7

Sent from my Galaxy Note II with Tapatalk 2

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Sorry to go off topic. Thanks nuts for the factory image and the root.

15th December 2012, 02:54 AM |#93  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Can anyone post a mirror? The link from the original thread keeps timing out ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by derichio02

I am on unlimited. If you change the ssid and password in the stock hotspot app and launch with a widget tethering works just fine. I have tested with a Nabi and a Nexus 7

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

Sorry to go off topic. Thanks nuts for the factory image and the root.

15th December 2012, 05:29 AM |#94  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Not sure about everyone else but the stock rooted in OP was invalid for me, dled multiple times.. Deodexed version worked fine though.. Wish me luck!
15th December 2012, 10:54 AM |#95  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag West Chester
Thanks Meter: 3,190

Donate to Me
More
Added mirrors to the OP for both packages.
The Following User Says Thank You to imnuts For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift imnuts Ad-Free
15th December 2012, 03:52 PM |#96  

More
THANK YOU!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnuts

Added mirrors to the OP for both packages.

16th December 2012, 04:21 PM |#97  
Victorville
Thanks Meter: 22

More
Help!!!
been trying to go back to stock but every I select the md5 file to put in PDA I get a "No binary is selected!"

Not sure what is going on. Is there a setting in odin that might need changing?
17th December 2012, 08:27 PM |#98  

More
<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> t0ltevzw_root.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Odin v.3 engine (ID:3)..
<ID:0/003> File analysis..
<ID:0/003> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/003> Initialzation..
<ID:0/003> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/003> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/003> system.img
<ID:0/003> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/003> FAIL!
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

When I try to install I keep getting this. The only rom that works for me is root66, I've checked everywhere done almost everything possible, reinstalled drivers, switched computers, tried different roms, I'm just beyond lost here. If somebody, anybody could help me out n in his to get this thing unlocked I'd be beyond grateful.
19th December 2012, 09:21 PM |#99  
Flag Piedmont Triad
Thanks Meter: 37

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ripster

Just notice today that I have both SuperSu and Superuser installed in my app drawer. Goolge must have backed up Superuser from the market but just want to make sure what others have before I delete one of the two.

I decided I wanted to keep SuperSU and followed the instructions in this post for removing Superuser manually. Everything seems to still be working correctly.
25th December 2012, 10:03 PM |#100  
Thanks Meter: 9

More
Hey IM:

Any chance of making the bone stock rooted rom available in zip for TWRP flashing? Not sure what's involved, but I messed up my stock rooted back up but I'd like to mess around with stock. There are some close to stock roms but they are themed with ASOP, and that's what I want to avoid.

Thanks!
29th December 2012, 04:49 AM |#101  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I must be losing my mind.

I flashed the stock rooted file here, and the phone is working fine. Its rooted but the bootloader is LOCKED.

I have tried to use Casual to unlock the bootloader, but it keeps telling me i have the wrong bootloader. I tried flashing the basline and still the same error. It seems the cause of my problems may have been flashing this method first?

My question is, has anyone here flashed this and then unlocked the bootloader? HOW???

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by revlis240

I must be losing my mind.

I flashed the stock rooted file here, and the phone is working fine. Its rooted but the bootloader is LOCKED.

I have tried to use Casual to unlock the bootloader, but it keeps telling me i have the wrong bootloader. I tried flashing the basline and still the same error. It seems the cause of my problems may have been flashing this method first?

My question is, has anyone here flashed this and then unlocked the bootloader? HOW???

CONFIRMED. USING THIS FILE (FOR ME!) CAUSED ALL MY PROBLEMS WITH CASUAL/BOOTLOADER UNLOCK!

I had to flash revision3 and then it unlocked flawlessly. FYI guys!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)