15. Keep posts/threads on-topic
Whilst a minor amount of off-topic posting may be overlooked, the general rule is your posts / threads must be relevant to the Forum / thread in which you are posting.
- General Forums - For news and announcements relating to your device.
- Q&A Forums - For all question threads / posts. If there is no Q&A forum use the device General Forum
- Accessories subforum - For posts related to accessories relevant to the phone model
- Development Forums (ones with the word development in the title) - For developers to post release threads e.g. ROMs and Kernels including modifications to Kernels, Bootloaders, ROMs, etc.
- Themes and Apps Forums - For themers to post Themes and App. announcements & discussions including modifications made to Apps and Themes.
Thanks for cooperation