Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM] MIUIAndroid - MIUIv4 - Final Build [7.2.13]

980 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,683

Post Reply Email Thread
13th December 2012, 06:01 PM |#511  
Thanks Meter: 407

More
any body able to get the nav bar to work?

13th December 2012, 06:39 PM |#512  
Flag Rock Springs
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Issues I have Ran into.....
After Making or Reciving a call from a new number and click on the View Number arrow, then click on "Create New Contact" System then goes in a a look of "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." 3 to 4 times, kinda locks up phone until its done doing what its doing leaving black screen. Being 50/50 chance that it will take you to the add contact page and finish adding contact or it never pops up. Also i have not been able to get face unlock to work, So far other then the 2 things everything seems to be working great and smoothly. Any Suggestions or fixes?
13th December 2012, 06:52 PM |#513  
Thanks Meter: 60

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake_peterson

After Making or Reciving a call from a new number and click on the View Number arrow, then click on "Create New Contact" System then goes in a a look of "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." 3 to 4 times, kinda locks up phone until its done doing what its doing leaving black screen. Being 50/50 chance that it will take you to the add contact page and finish adding contact or it never pops up. Also i have not been able to get face unlock to work, So far other then the 2 things everything seems to be working great and smoothly. Any Suggestions or fixes?

There is a fix for the create a contact force closing a few pages back.

My only gripe with the rom is the expandable notifications seem to be just a tad buggy. I can collapse them but can't open them again. Other than that fantastic rom. My battery life is even pretty decent on it as well. I get around 4 hours of screen on time at low brightness.
The Following User Says Thank You to NickTheMajin For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift NickTheMajin Ad-Free
13th December 2012, 08:21 PM |#514  
Akron, OH
Thanks Meter: 154

More
Is it possible to fix the whole "cant adjust volume while in a call" issue? I just got a call and remebered why I left before, its loud as hell
13th December 2012, 08:31 PM |#515  
Flag SL,UT
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidHam

Is it possible to fix the whole "cant adjust volume while in a call" issue? I just got a call and remebered why I left before, its loud as hell

Volume adjustment does work, you just have to hold it away from your ear first. It won't work with the proximity sensor is covered. I just tried it during a call and while it was up to my ear volume does not work. When I take it away from my ear, the volume buttons work

Sent from my fancy computer phone
The Following User Says Thank You to JuanNut For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift JuanNut Ad-Free
13th December 2012, 09:39 PM |#516  
Flag Houston
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by blake_peterson

Why don't you read the first page ?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
13th December 2012, 10:10 PM |#517  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ
Thanks Meter: 1,683

Donate to Me
More
Out right now, but like I said, just let this app sit for a bit. I personally get amazing GPS, better than TouchWiz.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
13th December 2012, 10:36 PM |#518  
Thanks Meter: 407

More
is it ok to restore apps backedd up through titanium from AOKP to MIUI?
13th December 2012, 10:39 PM |#519  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Out right now, but like I said, just let this app sit for a bit. I personally get amazing GPS, better than TouchWiz.

I to got great GPS lock on with this Rom as well. By any chance do you know if there is a way to get usb otg to work?

13th December 2012, 10:40 PM |#520  
Flag Yorktown
Thanks Meter: 223

More
what is the difference between this and the miui camera. i hate this camera icon lol
13th December 2012, 10:59 PM |#521  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddurandSGS3

is it ok to restore apps backedd up through titanium from AOKP to MIUI?

I came from a TW Rom with no problem. Just don't restore system apps

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)