[CF3D] Help please! Couldn't find a solution..I'm stuck!!

Search This thread

agvulcan

Oct 7, 2012
Mumbai
www.abhishekgharat.in
Okay I've done enough research before deciding to make this post but couldn't find any solution.
Situation is I tried to install CF3D using CWM and now I'm stuck at the black boot screen that says GT N7000.

I tried to log into ADB shell and execute /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh since that is the general solution but it seems I do not have the file there. Can someone give me the sh file if they have or tell me how to remove the drivers manualls through the ADB shell so that I can boot back normally. I did not backup before doing this..and I guess today isn't my day! Please help me remove the drivers! It's a little urgent.

I am new to the ADB shell concept and these are the commands I executed after connecting:
adb devices
adb shell
su
ls -d */
cd system
cd lib
sudo cf3d_uninstall.sh

Here it says that the file isn't found.

Edit: Nevermind.. Restoring back to CM9 for tonight...

Last edited:

agvulcan

Oct 7, 2012
Mumbai
www.abhishekgharat.in
Should I just execute the contents of this shellscript via ADB? I found these on Google Code

Code:
#!/system/bin/sh
mount -o rw -o remount /dev/block/mtdblock4 /system
stop
cat /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM_ORG_CF3D.so > /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so
chown 1000.1000 /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so
chown 1000:1000 /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so
chown system.system /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so
chown system:system /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so
chmod 644 /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM.so

cat /system/lib/libGLESv2_ORG_CF3D.so > /system/lib/libGLESv2.so
chown 1000.1000 /system/lib/libGLESv2.so
chown 1000:1000 /system/lib/libGLESv2.so
chown system.system /system/lib/libGLESv2.so
chown system:system /system/lib/libGLESv2.so
chmod 644 /system/lib/libGLESv2.so

#rm /system/lib/libGLESv1_CM_ORG_CF3D.so
#rm /system/lib/libGLESv2_ORG_CF3D.so
rm /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh
rm /system/lib/cf3d_sh

reboot -f
reboot
reboot normal
toolbox reboot
busybox reboot -f
busybox reboot
busybox reboot normal

EmphasiS

Mar 22, 2008
Nantes
Realme GT
[RESOLVED] CF3D Uninstall after boot loop

Okay I've done enough research before deciding to make this post but couldn't find any solution.
Situation is I tried to install CF3D using CWM and now I'm stuck at the black boot screen that says GT N7000.

I tried to log into ADB shell and execute /system/lib/cf3d_uninstall.sh since that is the general solution but it seems I do not have the file there. Can someone give me the sh file if they have or tell me how to remove the drivers manualls through the ADB shell so that I can boot back normally. I did not backup before doing this..and I guess today isn't my day! Please help me remove the drivers! It's a little urgent.

I am new to the ADB shell concept and these are the commands I executed after connecting:
adb devices
adb shell
su
ls -d */
cd system
cd lib
sudo cf3d_uninstall.sh

Resolved (for me) :

I actually had the same error using the same command you did. You made a mistake though : when using an "sh" script, you have to invoke it's command, simply using "sh" before the name of the script you attempt to launch.

This is the way you have to go :

you should have typed : "sudo sh cf3d_uninstall.sh"

I actually managed to get it to work this way, and to stop boot loop / freeze (call it whatever you want), as it actually DID uninstall CF3D faulty drivers.

DO NOT USE CF3D with Jelly Bean, at the moment at least. Though Chainfire wrote he wouldn't develop anymore his drivers for JB, as it would need too much coding, again. Stick to GB or even ICS (it used to work for me)

--------

Full technique :

Prerequisites :
-CWM
-Aroma File Manager : Download it here :

Way to go :

-Take out your SD card from your device
-Copy Aroma FM to your Ext. SD Card using a microSD adapter (you can find one at any classical SD card retailer for a few bucks)
-Stick it back in your device
-Launch ClockWorkRecoveryMod
-"Install zip file"
-"Install from SD Card'
-Choose Aroma FM zip file, and install it.
-Tap on option key to get option menu, and launch the shell
-Then type :

su
cd system
cd lib
sh cf3d_uninstall.sh

Your device will automatically reboot, and boot your system normally.

See Ya ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: parvezk9

shkhnooralam6

Jul 9, 2014
Chain Fire 3d boot loop .. not booting help plz ASAP

hello.. i am facing the same problem
i am using Panasonic T11, i had rooted it but it does not have any CWM,etc
when i installed Chain Fire 3d. it prompt me to reboot, bt it was boot looped, and i tried the ways u suggested
the problem its shows this errors in pic . plz suggest me something i can do about my phone
edit

when i tried to go in recovery mode it shows ENTRY QPST DOWNLOAD
plz help me

Attachments

• Untitdgled.jpg
    Untitdgled.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [RESOLVED] CF3D Uninstall after boot loop

adb devices
    adb shell
    su
    ls -d */
    cd system
    cd lib
    sudo cf3d_uninstall.sh

Resolved (for me) :

I actually had the same error using the same command you did. You made a mistake though : when using an "sh" script, you have to invoke it's command, simply using "sh" before the name of the script you attempt to launch.

This is the way you have to go :

you should have typed : "sudo sh cf3d_uninstall.sh"

I actually managed to get it to work this way, and to stop boot loop / freeze (call it whatever you want), as it actually DID uninstall CF3D faulty drivers.

DO NOT USE CF3D with Jelly Bean, at the moment at least. Though Chainfire wrote he wouldn't develop anymore his drivers for JB, as it would need too much coding, again. Stick to GB or even ICS (it used to work for me)

--------

Full technique :

Prerequisites :
    -CWM
    -Aroma File Manager : Download it here :

Way to go :

-Take out your SD card from your device
    -Copy Aroma FM to your Ext. SD Card using a microSD adapter (you can find one at any classical SD card retailer for a few bucks)
    -Stick it back in your device
    -Launch ClockWorkRecoveryMod
    -"Install zip file"
    -"Install from SD Card'
    -Choose Aroma FM zip file, and install it.
    -Tap on option key to get option menu, and launch the shell
    -Then type :

su
    cd system
    cd lib
    sh cf3d_uninstall.sh

Your device will automatically reboot, and boot your system normally.

See Ya ;)