[Q] Best Products for Protection?

Search This thread

jpcdeux

Mar 26, 2010
Laporte, IN
I put a zagg on the front and rely on my giving a **** about my phone as far as everything else.

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA App

abakja1

Apr 20, 2011
If you want to carry a damn brick in your pocket lol... Way too big for me imo.. I'll just stick with the soft rubber/silicone cases, easy to remove if you need to dock your phone, and they've protected my phone from quite a few hard drops. It just sucks when it gets hot out and the damn thing sticks to the inside of your pocket lol

I love silicone cases and currently have the amzer one.
Itll protect your phone from drops and still light and thin enough to fit in your hand and pocket. The silicone makes it grippier too.

Wulamoc

Feb 20, 2012
I use Seido Convert combo - came with the screen protector, an everyday case, and then a case that survives the hood of an suv being slammed on it multiple times before it's owner realizes why they hood won't close :D

Oh, also came with a holster for the big case.

I use the seidio ultimate screen protector... and I have to say that it has lasted 11 months with style. It has a few minor scratches but given what it has gone through, it is far better off than any other screen protector that I have ever used.

(and I am still loling about the suv hood slamming :)

IMA_Redneck

Feb 7, 2012
Union, MO
Trident Aegis is my choice

I recently purchased a Trident Aegis for my Inspire and am very happy with it. Had the CaseMate Tough prior to that. The Aegis is far and above a superior case. Extra rubber in the corners and comes with a screen protector. Can be had for less than 25 bucks. Also its available in several colors to suit your taste.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Otter box defender..... Nuff said

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
    Only 3 name I trust for protection in life are:

1- Springfield Armory
    2- Trojan
    3- OTTERBOX

I got your 10 char right here

1: got to be John Browning's design in the original G'vt caliber.
    2: At my age , the only gals interested don't have to worry about that problem.:(
    3. Seidio is my choice. With the holster no screen protector needed. And have sat on mine as well as dropped it several times without an issue.
    Go to Amazon and buy a tpu phone case. They are cheap, very low profile and are very reliable in terms of phone protection!

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using XDA App
    If you want to carry a damn brick in your pocket lol... Way too big for me imo.. I'll just stick with the soft rubber/silicone cases, easy to remove if you need to dock your phone, and they've protected my phone from quite a few hard drops. It just sucks when it gets hot out and the damn thing sticks to the inside of your pocket lol

That's why I haven't carried a phone in my pocket since 2005. My phone is on my hip at all times. Phone on one side and my pistol on the other.

:)

I got your 10 char right here

abso Bacon Mod