HTC Universal SIM Unlock

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Buzz:

it is my impression that this error 150 is happening only recently to a few people (me among them...) i have downloaded the .rar file from your site. can you imagine that maybe there is something wrong wit the content of the package on your website? as mentioned earlier, i did use the maupgrade noiIDsoftware in the past uccessfully on an mda pro. and now this was the first time on vpa4 since there is no original german vodafone software available to restore to if necessary..so i did not want to fool around with the device...except that i took a shot with the sim unlocker...but that gave me this famous 150 error...

many thanks for the impressive work.

Andy
    AndyME said:
    Buzz:

it is my impression that this error 150 is happening only recently to a few people (me among them...) i have downloaded the .rar file from your site. can you imagine that maybe there is something wrong wit the content of the package on your website? as mentioned earlier, i did use the maupgrade noiIDsoftware in the past uccessfully on an mda pro. and now this was the first time on vpa4 since there is no original german vodafone software available to restore to if necessary..so i did not want to fool around with the device...except that i took a shot with the sim unlocker...but that gave me this famous 150 error...

many thanks for the impressive work.

Andy
    hi Andy,
    as long as you can unpack those archives, everything should be OK with it.

buzz
    Now, now, children, please don't quibble and quarrel amongst each other. Remember Uncle Buzz is here to help you.

I mean really folks! It's clear the unlocker works. We should all be thankful that Buzz & Co. did it. If it's not working for you, then it's your unique circumstances that have caused that and not the fact that the unlocker is not working. Sheesh. Just do the math!

What cracks me up is that now folks want a 'Re-locker'? We spent months agonizing over the creation and progress of Buzz's tool and now we want to be able to re-lock our devices? Don't play with fire if you can't handle the heat man! You should know that anytime you are messing with the bootloader mode you risk voiding your warranty.

You just can't make everyone happy!
    this warning displaying when I try to connect SPV in (bootloader mode) with PC
    Code:
    http://img207.imageshack.us/my.php?image=usb8fg.jpg