Thanks Meter: 1,683

Post Reply Email Thread
15th December 2012, 11:12 AM |#61  
Flag Perdido Key FL
Thanks Meter: 199

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik

Okay, nice way to announce that the original developer on this is no longer involved.

Does this mean this ROM is dead?

pretty much!

18th December 2012, 06:06 AM |#62  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
I'll update this once my winter break starts if anyone still wishes for it to be maintained.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
23rd December 2012, 07:52 PM |#63  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
"camera error cannot connect to camera" error?
Anyone getting a "camera error cannot connect to camera" error? everything works on this ROM except for the Camera error and the Gallery crashing. Is there a fix?
27th December 2012, 07:35 PM |#64  
Thanks Meter: 59

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

I'll update this once my winter break starts if anyone still wishes for it to be maintained.

Way to go man, thanks. I'll be trading my note 2 (current phone) for an s3 again. I miss my old phone and the development. the development for this note 2 is dead.
27th December 2012, 11:00 PM |#65  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrumerJohn

Hell yea!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
28th December 2012, 03:29 PM |#66  
Flag OHIO
Thanks Meter: 359

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by letinsh

Everything installed fine and it's up and running. Problem with Dolphin Browser, though. Even after uninstalling and reinstalling, it will open then close right away - not a FC, but just close.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

I have the same issue! However, I noticed that mine happens only with Dolphin Browser Beta, not 9.x. I never had issues with Beta since I started using it a few months back. This is the only rom I am seeing this issue with.
3rd January 2013, 02:42 AM |#67  
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 4

More
the wqay i fiound to answer calls
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyho35

Can we please just get a fix for the answering phone calls pleasr

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium

so i freaked out one night with this rom because i couldnt answer phone calls the "normal" way. what i had to do was touch the middle of the screen (where that circle is) and with your finger on the screen, go straight up and then 1/4 circle to the left (12 oclock to 3 oclock)...that seemed to do the trick for me. deffinately want to try and port an aosp lock screen if possible.
3rd January 2013, 02:46 AM |#68  
Thanks Meter: 399

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureLife90

Way to go man, thanks. I'll be trading my note 2 (current phone) for an s3 again. I miss my old phone and the development. the development for this note 2 is dead.

Check pm

5th January 2013, 12:14 PM |#69  
Flag Phoenix

More
So what's going on with updates for this rom?

5th January 2013, 01:55 PM |#70  
OP Senior Member
Flag Glendale, AZ

Donate to Me
More
Backburner until MIUIv4 Build VI. Sorry guys. This ROM was a projected passed to me, it's not mine. I'll update it after I wrap up Elements HD (ROM) for my Tablet, get out MIUI Build 6 and finish up an AOSP base for MIUI for the Mako (Nexus 4).
The Following User Says Thank You to StrumerJohn For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StrumerJohn Ad-Free
7th January 2013, 09:53 AM |#71  
Flag Phoenix

More
Is there anyone you could pass it off to with directions or info on how to fix bugs or make mods? I'm a noob but with all the extra time on my hands I think it'd be a fun project. What kind of stuff is required to work on a rom of this nature?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)