[Theme][PORT] EB16 HoneyFroyo

Search This thread

nitroglycerine33

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 29, 2010
IA
No worries, the only reason I asked is because I flashed back to DarkFroyo, then deleted the mms.apk from the HoneyFroyo zip, then reflashed honey and the text dropdown issue still exists.

If you want some assistance fixing some of the issues I can help you out. I cannot test the items out myself since I own a fascinate. So if I throw out a package would anyone test it out?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

droidzach

Dec 23, 2010
Monroe, WI
If you want some assistance fixing some of the issues I can help you out. I cannot test the items out myself since I own a fascinate. So if I throw out a package would anyone test it out?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using XDA Premium App

Ill test it out for you nitro, as long as you wont put any thing in it that will act like nitro to my phone :D Im sure theres guys on the IRC too

666shanx

Nov 28, 2012
Mysore, Karnataka
Hey,

I love this ROM on my W8, however I've come across a small problem. I can't access dualtouch on my phone anymore. I tried using x8toolbox and installing multitouch. It just installs the visualiser. i cant seem to get dual touch in it. Please do help. Thank you in advance:highfive:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Will you have this theme available also for EA11 Rom users?

It could be ported fairly easily, we will see how my time goes.

Lately I haven't had much time so I haven't gotten really far, but here is what I have so far. I grabbed the Xoom boot animation and included it in the .zip, it's very awesome hope you guys like it. (seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vCYj3aiQE4)

The SMS app has a small tweak still needing to be made, when you search for a contact it is black on black text and so you can't read it until you press on it, so if you don't want to use the sms app, just pull that .apk file out of the .zip before you flash it.

You need to be on pnp before flashing this, and to see the boot animation you have to be using the EA11 voodoo kernel.

I also suggest using the free honeycomb ADW theme available on the market, it's a nice compliment. I will update soon as I get time to theme some more apps.

Here is the download, make sure you disable lag fix before flashing (can be re-enabled after of course)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=NEF21X9L
    In reference to the sms app, you do mean the mms.apk in the zip file correct?

Yeah, sorry mms.apk