[XAP] BTDrivers Fix ([DFT] BT File Transfer & Nokia_Bluetooth_Share)

Search This thread

pdaimatejam

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 7, 2009
Sinop/Boyabat
www.ctrlpda.com

Attachments

• Nokia_Bluetooth_Share.xap
    751.8 KB · Views: 8,332
  • BTDrivers.xap
    377.6 KB · Views: 6,892
Last edited:

Tiroloco

Mar 14, 2008
After instaling this fix, [DFT] BT File Transfer does not work anymore on my Htc Mozart/Dynamics 2.0 rom. It hangs on opening while installing drivers, asking for rebooting again and again.
Thanks for your work, anyway

Tiroloco

Mar 14, 2008
Thanks for your quick answer. Tried Enable DFT_BT file retrieval, but not luck.
Best regards

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

again
Button
*Enable DFT_BT file retrieval

It now seems to work. I have pushed the Nokia_Bluetooth_Share button as well, even thogh I haven´t installed the corresponding xap. After the rebooting request, DFT] BT File Transfer Works fine again.
Very appreciated

luizmeme

Jan 5, 2012
It doesn't work! HTC Titan Dynamics 2.0 WP 7.8 rom here.

Error msg: Sorry but this app won't work with this version of Windows Phone. The good news is you can download an update from Zune.

Last edited:

Tonyco1

Nov 28, 2011
Sofia
www.tonyco.net
Just try on my HTC Radar. New drivers work I can pair my phone to my Laptop and I can receive files but without pairing I can not. For sending I can send from Unique File Manager or from DFT BT file transfer but I can not send from Nokia Share when I choose file I try to send it it saw my paired laptop and says tap to connect even I already pair it when I tap I receive an error. OK tell me where I can find my photos from my camera and my music which I previously installed with zune because I can not find it in folders with file manager. If Nokia Share works it will be very useful.

Last edited:

majkeljj

Nov 28, 2007

Error msg: Sorry but this app won't work with this version of Windows Phone. The good news is you can download an update from Zune.

I had the same problem.
I installed DFT BT Transfer and missed to install BTDrivers.xap.
Install BTDrivers.xap and set root access.
Go to app BTDrivers on apps list.
press Enable button and restart.
Now should work.

Reactions: pdaimatejam

fadenfisch95

Mar 28, 2012
Freiburg
I try on radar the same problem. When I try to send file some picture I receive this: Something went wrong Your phone isn't connecting with XXXX. Give it another try.

But my phone is paired and I just receive the application via bluetooth.

same problem here for me. I can receive files via BT File transfer (even though uninstalled now) but not via "Bluetooth share"
and I am getting the same error on sharing via bluetooth from my phone.

fadenfisch

socolrus

May 23, 2009
Herzliyya
hd7 Dynamics 2.0 WP 7.8 Sorry but this app won't work with this version of Windows Phone. i did root access and enable driver,new version of the program-same result! what should i do?

mughalgxt

Sep 15, 2008
Ajman
Hi am using deep shining ROM v3 on my HTC RADAR, installed bluetooth file transfer app from bazar, could receive files but couldn't send. Than installed the BT drivers in first post, enabled nokia send drivers and rebooted, henceforth, am able to send & receive files, through it, to my samsung note 10.1 android tablet, lumia 710. THANKS OP!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Jestin96

vickee4u

Dec 16, 2010
Thane
On my Samsung focus atnt bluetooth share doesn't works

First of all i would thnxs xda developers & pdaimetejam for giving a bluetooth drivers for windows phone owners
I have samsung focus at&t unlocked, developers unlocked, interope unlocked
I have tired to install Bluetooth drivers & other dft Bluetooth apps along with nokia share on this fone
Unfortunately it didn't worked

Please provide some tips to make it work

[DFT] BT File Transfer install
Nokia_Bluetooth_Share install

BTDrivers.xap
Button
*Enable Nokia_BT Send a file

-The SDK was used WP7RootTools
Thanks you
-Heathcliff74
-fiinix
Thank you and other people

Exodusrasta

Jan 10, 2012
It doesn't work on Omnia W

I saw this in a Russian thread:

How to set up reception \ file transfer over Bluetooth-based Nokia Bluetooth Drivers.
The efficiency of instructions tested on version 7.8 (7.10.8862.144) c Interop Unlock.

1) Install Nokia Bluetooth Share;
2) Set the BTDrivers;
3) that programs WP7RootTools Root law;
4) Find by WP7RootTools all files in the "Applications", containing the name "Obex", and install it (there must be at least 4 files: btobexdriver.dll, Obexinbox.dll, BtObexDriverCom.dll BtObexApiCom.dll. First Two necessarily set (long tap on the file (to install or install), the other 2 for the company);
5) Run BTDrivers and click under "Enable DFT_BT file file retrieval" to "Enable" (not to be confused, this is important), then reboot the phone;
6) "Sparro" on bluetooth phone and a computer (other phone), perhaps after the phone settings will indicate "not connected" and the settings of the computer "offline", do not worry.
7) Start the Nokia Bluetooth Share, you can now transmit \ receive files (both actions are checked on the beech with a Bluetooth adapter, transfer to another phone also failed).
8) Receiving files after restart (after a while) may stop, look upd4.
Thank elvis81.

If you click on "Enable" BTDrivers program crashes, the
1) Do a search in the Windows Catalog "Obex" and delete (not deleted? Rename!) The following files, if any: Obexinbox.dll, btobexdriver.dll;
2) Do a search in the directory "Applications" on "Obex" and select all the files (in theory sufficient to establish two files obex *, are in BTDrivers);
3) Start BTDrivers and click under "Enable DFT_BT file file retrieval" to "Enable", then restart the phone.

UPD4 was possible to accept the file as follows, the program Nokia Bluetooth Share is open, choose to take it from another device, choose Others (Others?), Open the settings menu Bluetooth, disable and enable it by clicking the "Back" returns to the program and the Nokia Bluetooth Share the computer immediately send.
UPD5 If still does not work, check if there is a directory of "Windows" files "Obexinbox.dll" and "btobexdriver.dll". If not, then copy them from the "Applications \ install \ 67e35ac2-975e-401d-add8-a2c0007fd527 \ install \ nokia", then reboot the phone.
UPD6 In theory, you can run the Bluetooth driver from the DFT Team (properly install \ convert rgu \ provxml + all necessary dll manually set), then it will be possible to run a file manager that can take \ transfer any file.

What it means: UPD6 ... properly install \ convert rgu \ provxml + all necessary dll manually set ...

How can we do that?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Full Unlocked ROM -or- WP7 Root Tools working on the device.

[DFT] BT File Transfer install
    Nokia_Bluetooth_Share install

BTDrivers.xap
    Button
    *Enable Nokia_BT Send a file

-The SDK was used WP7RootTools
    Thanks you
    -Heathcliff74
    -fiinix
    Thank you and other people
    After instaling this fix, [DFT] BT File Transfer does not work anymore on my Htc Mozart/Dynamics 2.0 rom. It hangs on opening while installing drivers, asking for rebooting again and again.
    Thanks for your work, anyway

again
    Button
    Mega - works good, THX:laugh:

I had the same problem.
    I installed DFT BT Transfer and missed to install BTDrivers.xap.
    Install BTDrivers.xap and set root access.
    Go to app BTDrivers on apps list.
    press Enable button and restart.
    Now should work.
    Hi am using deep shining ROM v3 on my HTC RADAR, installed bluetooth file transfer app from bazar, could receive files but couldn't send. Than installed the BT drivers in first post, enabled nokia send drivers and rebooted, henceforth, am able to send & receive files, through it, to my samsung note 10.1 android tablet, lumia 710. THANKS OP!!!