[OTA] [RUU] 3.17.707.1 Android OTA 4.1.1--Evita/One XL (updated 12/29/2012)

Search This thread

itzsnookums

Oct 22, 2009
Spokane, Wa
yeah, well by the time that i came to that conclusion i had sent the file to Max and just decided to wait it out, wouldn't be to much longer. Thanks, i'll know that for the next one =-)

itzsnookums

Oct 22, 2009
Spokane, Wa
yeah, well by the time that i came to that conclusion i had sent the file to Max and just decided to wait it out, wouldn't be to much longer. Thanks, i'll know that for the next one =-)

Here is the screenshot i got last night when i first tried to download it. Never seen one like it before......

Attachments

• 2012-12-18_22-24-22.jpg
    2012-12-18_22-24-22.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 752
Reactions: doc_v15

hemsmaverick

Jun 18, 2011
Ichalkaranji
so i just wanted to throw this out there, but since i have flashed the stock JB ROM 18hrs. ago...still have yet to need to charge it, still at 40%.....

Even i got the Same Error While Updating, I have relocked the bootloader and then flash the stock ruu 2.23.707.2 and got the update, but den further my update end with the same error, EVEN I AM SUPER CID 111111,

I HAVE ALSO READ IN SOME DEVELOPMENT FORUM THAT THIS JELLY BEAN OTA WORKS WITH PARTICUALR ASIAN CID'S,

NOW I WANT TO KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE CID OF THE PHONE TO CID 0_44.

IN DESIRE HD THERE WAS A TOOL TO CHANGE BUT DIDNT FIND IN HOX FORUM

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
Even i got the Same Error While Updating, I have relocked the bootloader and then flash the stock ruu 2.23.707.2 and got the update, but den further my update end with the same error, EVEN I AM SUPER CID 111111,

I HAVE ALSO READ IN SOME DEVELOPMENT FORUM THAT THIS JELLY BEAN OTA WORKS WITH PARTICUALR ASIAN CID'S,

Well shouting won't help. Click search.

Sent from my HTC One XL

Reactions: Crappyvate

hemsmaverick

Jun 18, 2011
Ichalkaranji
i looked, there is something that you can use within the phone to spoof your CID, i didn't do it, decided to wait patiently, but its worth a try, let me know how it works...http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1672284

this will spoof the cid to supercid and will unlock the 1.14 bootloader, it will not spoof or change cid to the stock cid, so it wont help to apply the official stock jb ota, coz the ota works only with stock cid i assume.

movadoevo8

Dec 26, 2010
I am using the ROM right now and so far all is working well for me, real smooth on the JB status thanks! Hit me up if you need testing done im always willing and able!

How did you install the ROM? I'm 100% stock.. do i neeed to be rooted or can i be stock? Can you provide me some quick high level instructions? Thanks.

Tachi91

Oct 15, 2008
Subartic - Americana
How did you install the ROM? I'm 100% stock.. do i neeed to be rooted or can i be stock? Can you provide me some quick high level instructions? Thanks.

Unless you have a Singapore one Xl then you would need to unlock via the multiple bootloader unlock threads then flash a rom that was based off this update. And any issues you come across have been asked and answered.

There's a reason each device forum has a stickied threads.

movadoevo8

Dec 26, 2010
Unless you have a Singapore one Xl then you would need to unlock via the multiple bootloader unlock threads then flash a rom that was based off this update. And any issues you come across have been asked and answered.

There's a reason each device forum has a stickied threads.

Thanks for clarifying that. I'm on AT&T HTC One XL. I'm stock, had the CM10, but not having a good camera and when recording there was a pitch sound bothered me. I'm hoping that US AT&T HTC One XL gets Jelly Bean 4.1 soon, so long since they originally announced it.

Tachi91

Oct 15, 2008
Subartic - Americana
Thanks for clarifying that. I'm on AT&T HTC One XL. I'm stock, had the CM10, but not having a good camera and when recording there was a pitch sound bothered me. I'm hoping that US AT&T HTC One XL gets Jelly Bean 4.1 soon, so long since they originally announced it.

lol he/she said soon :laugh:

This site and international releases are as close to you running official JB till atlease Q2 2013

powers516

Dec 23, 2012

I changed to __044,, didn't work.. still give me the same error

Top Liked Posts