Quasimodem 3. m1l4droid

Piciotti: huggs /// Ronnie498 /// a.cid /// undercover
/// Sleepy! /// cascabel /// Apex

Retired

Special Position: Director of Curry Goat preparation: PurpleDramaLlama
Special Position: Bringer of bacon: Rinzo
Special Position: Roflcopter pilot: idavid
Special Position: Area Wo-man:TheRomMistress
Special Position:Toxic gas generator: obsidianchaoSpecial Position:Banane buttafuori: hiu115
Anziano Sotto Capo: sakai4eva
Contabile: Coldskiesfullofblue
Caporegimes: arcticwolf8, !Panda, souljaboy, Smartenup, htc fan89, jeallen0,
Phistachio
Sgarrista: jersey_609,

Piciotti: yellowsnowball, vbetts(Llamanator), Ezellular, twiz0r, michaelg117, JimJam707, Skellyyy, animatedbreak, John McClane

R.I.P :(
Special Position: Stella Uccello: Orion
Special Position: Birdy bomber: Pipsqueak
Special Position: Birdy bomber: Snowflake

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Probationary members list:
Mephikun
Danial723
DowntownJeffBrown
K.A.

Temp. permission to fluffy muffins from the Χ.Δ.Α. frat. Only 1/time. If they want more, they have to apply for probies

What's the deal with probationary members? It's simple. Not official Mafia members yet, but able to post in here for the time being. They may be upgraded to members, or have their priviledge lifted any time without notice :) [/FONT]​

23usr9.png

Last edited:

dexter93

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 1, 2010
Ok. It seems like some people have misunderstood the way we work, so I'll make it clear.

Why do we want members?

The Gli started as a place for a friendly and *private* chat for OT people. It wasn't made open, because we didn't want any trouble. The Gli follow the rules of this forum and that's why no trolls and spammers are tolerated. That's why a member list was needed, to protect the members from any abuse and of course help to get to know each other.

What does it take for someone to be a member? Why are you so elitists?

We are not elitists by any means. Someone, in order to get accepted as a member has to fulfill some requirements. Among others, he has to cause no trouble in the forum and also be active in the thread. Another important requirement, is to "fit" in the Gli atmosphere. We are a close group, so each one has to follow that, otherwise he has no place in here ( what's the point of having people here who can't understand what we say and we can't understand what they say? ). We are more than a team, we are a family.

Um.. and the probationary members? Why do you need that? I want to be a regular member NAO!

Probationary members didn't exist until recently. There were incidents of people joining the Gli, being active for a while and then disappearing completely without notice! That's why we made that list. Probationary members have to prove that they are part of the Gli, by staying active in the thread without causing issues for at least 3 months. Then, they will be upgraded into regular members, and get the permission to have the Gli logo on their signature, as they will be official members.

:'( I failed to become a probationary member. Now what?

If such thing happened, don't worry. That means that you didn't fulfill all the requirements. You are free to apply again after a while, and go through the procedure again. If and when the Recruit Team feels like you are ready, you will be added in the crew :) . When reviewing people for Gli membership, we always make sure that they fit the environment and their attitude suits the rest of the Gli, so make sure you fulfill that. If you don't, then please don't bother applying again.

Recruit Team? Who is reviewing me? I want to plant bombs on their houses!

You can see the Recruit Team members in the OP. Next to their regular Member title, they will have the RT flag.

The topic says " Don't post in here if you aren't listed in the OP". Why are you such discriminatory bastards? Ι just want to hang out! :(

Recently, we have been flooded with many people posting in the thread, without even introducing themselves and causing massive headache to anyone reading the thread. We had to constrain that spamming mayhem, so that topic was required. If you are genuinely interested into being a part of the Gli, you may post, but please be conservative in the amount of your posts until you receive a notice about your Gli membership :)

I want to post ponies. Who do I bribe to get in the Members list?

Glad you asked. Drop a PM here and we'll get back to you

23usr9.png

The Don:cool:

Archer

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Senior Mod
Jul 9, 2008
Manchester
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Okay, so you've got a shiny new thread to play with now. You all know the reason I did this. I appreciate that you see it as "your space", but it's not - it's everyone's space. You all know well enough that it's easy to offend people, especially if they're not part of your crowd. So do show courtesy to other members by remembering the fact that strangers may wander in here, and please stick to the rules.

I don't want to be all "nasty mod" on you, but it won't be cleaned for the same reason again. I think you get my meaning.

Now play nicely everyone, and have fun :)

Babydollll

Okay, so you've got a shiny new thread to play with now. You all know the reason I did this. I appreciate that you see it as "your space", but it's not - it's everyone's space. You all know well enough that it's easy to offend people, especially if they're not part of your crowd. So do show courtesy to other members by remembering the fact that strangers may wander in here, and please stick to the rules.

I don't want to be all "nasty mod" on you, but it won't be cleaned for the same reason again. I think you get my meaning.

Now play nicely everyone, and have fun :)

Thanks archer. We will be good. :eek:

Hickory, Dickory, Dox...Snowflake approves of my HOX.... :D

jugg1es

May 29, 2012
And we're back, shiny new thread is shiny

"The reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live."

Status
Not open for further replies.