822 posts
Thanks Meter: 500

By redeyedjedi, Senior Member on 14th December 2012, 04:09 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
17th December 2012, 06:04 PM |#11  
OP Senior Member

More
can someone show me how to post screenshots???
17th December 2012, 06:13 PM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Just take pictures (screenshots). And, upload via xda app or tapatalk.

Sent from my PantechP9070 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to lekhwani For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lekhwani Ad-Free
17th December 2012, 08:32 PM |#13  
Flag The Darkside
Thanks Meter: 1,362

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redeyedjedi

can someone show me how to post screenshots???

Upload them to drop box in your public folder. Copy the link and instead of add link in the advance you are going to add image. You have to use drop box and not dev host. It doesn't work right for some reason.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to nobe1976 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nobe1976 Ad-Free
17th December 2012, 09:11 PM |#14  
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:

You could also try tjohnson's boot.img, then overclock in the rom to 1.5. If it works go hit his thanks button though.

I am testing this right now. That way: the boot.img from Tjohnson's inside that zip (this aokp) and flashed... With antutu, there is more score on tjohnson's rom (I could get 8K). I have tryed Nobe's rom. Didn't boot. Even the boot animation won't showed.

Well, I am addicted on benchmark...
Sorry for my bad english!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-12-17-18-21-02.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	22.2 KB
ID:	1571512   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2012-12-17-18-31-03.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	21.0 KB
ID:	1571514  
The Following User Says Thank You to johnnybr For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift johnnybr Ad-Free
18th December 2012, 09:24 PM |#15  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
The navigation buttons are so spread out. Is there any way to get them closer together on the lower left corner?
19th December 2012, 01:38 AM |#16  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash Enders

The navigation buttons are so spread out. Is there any way to get them closer together on the lower left corner?

Yes....in settings,rom control,navbar. You can have 7 buttons, spread them out, squeeze together, change colors,etc.
19th December 2012, 03:29 AM |#17  

More
Quote:

Yes....in settings,rom control,navbar. You can have 7 buttons, spread them out, squeeze together, change colors,etc.

Okay, I've found how to add more buttons, which does squeeze them together. However, I only want three buttons (back, home, recent apps) and squeezed together on the lower left. Is there a way to do that? If I make the other buttons empty, there are still icons showing that there are buttons there, just that pressing them won't do anything.
19th December 2012, 07:19 AM |#18  
OP Senior Member

More
All settings for this are in settings>ROM control>navigation bar

At the bottom where it says "combined bar width port" or "land" you move slider left or right and the buttons will move, you most likely want 5 percent, do both but "land" is landscape. If you just want three buttons then just choose 3 under "Nav button quantity". And if you want more, up to 7 then in the settings just underneath the quantity you must choose what the buttons do for a short press and a long press if you want. You can change the icons too.
20th December 2012, 10:59 PM |#19  

More
I'm actually liking this ROM the most so far out of the Jelly Bean ROMs. It's pretty lean. It performs well. There are a lot of options. And every app I've tried on it has worked.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nash Enders For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Nash Enders Ad-Free
22nd December 2012, 05:43 PM |#20  

More
Here is something weird. I flashed this ROM on my wife's tablet and everything works with it. So I decided to flash it on my tablet and some apps, like Dictionary.com, aren't compatible. Any ideas why this would be?
22nd December 2012, 06:58 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 261

More
Do we need 350 mb partition for this?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)