SNES Emulator is out!

Search This thread

allymonty

Mar 28, 2009
Awesome! I've been dying to find a GBA emulator for my surface too, does anyone know if it exists? At the moment i'm having to run it off my pc and use remote connection to play it lol not the most elegant solution.

JhonKa

May 23, 2010
Been waiting for this! Excited to check it out this evening :)

Gotta get some Earthbound action on the Surface!

Last edited:

deathsled

Aug 20, 2010
Raleigh, NC
Installed this last night and was very pleased. It could use a few more settings (such as being able to adjust filters for the video) but it's a great step forward since it's designed for touchscreen use!

samco08

Jan 24, 2009
thx

thank you for This really good app.
But, no support of the gamepad input ?
I tryed with my saitek gamepad (drivers are ok) but nothing append :(
I hope you Will add This feature in the futur version.

vgjfelix

Jan 13, 2012
I've just done a video on this which might answer some questions and at least illustrate it to you.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Check it out, SNES8x is available on the Windows Store now! And it's free! Made by m.k.

Here's a link to the news with a video! SNES Emulator Released for Windows RT

Also here is the Windows Store Link

edit: 12/20/2012 Xbox 360 controller now supported!
    Awesome! I've been dying to find a GBA emulator for my surface too, does anyone know if it exists? At the moment i'm having to run it off my pc and use remote connection to play it lol not the most elegant solution.

I haven't seen one yet, but I'm keeping an eye out and I'll be posting it to my site when I see one!
    yay... MS approves a game emulator, prepare to see more game emulator on stores.
    Plug it in and let the drivers install. Then you might have to go into the emulators settings and select the controller..if it doesnt automatically make it your main controler.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app